Dorms quotes

• I started out really making music in my dorm room, and it wasnt really producing or anything like that; it was you making something.
    -- Danger Mouse

#Rooms #Dorms #Dorm Rooms

• Yeah, I spent about 20 years in a dorm room. It took me a while to graduate.
    -- Douglas Wilson

#Years #Dorms #Dorm Rooms

• Facebook wasn't built out of a Harvard dorm window.
    -- Eduardo Saverin

#Dorms #Window #Harvard

• Credit card companies pay college students generously to stand outside dining halls, dorms, and academic buildings and encourage their fellow students to apply for credit cards.
    -- Louise Slaughter

#College #Pay #Dorms

• When I started Facebook from my dorm room in 2004, the idea that my roommates and I talked about all the time was a world that was more open.
    -- Mark Zuckerberg

#Ideas #Rooms #Dorms

• You’re never going to find a guy who’s exactly like you—first of all, because that guy never leaves his dorm room.…
    -- Rainbow Rowell

#Guy #Rooms #Dorms

• This was 1954, friends. The girls' dorm was off limits. Even to girls, I think.
    -- Robert B. Parker

#Girl #Thinking #Dorms

• For me, I was raped in my own dorm bed. Since then, it has basically become fraught for me, and I feel like I've carried the weight of what happened there with me everywhere since then.
    -- Emma Sulkowicz

#Bed #Weight #Dorms

• I would have people send me shoes and I had 40 pairs and none would fit in the dorm room. People would come by and be like, "Yo, I've been looking for these shoes." I was like, "I'll sell them to you for $300 right now." I'd sell them, save up $4,000 to $5,000, go to the mall and just buy a bunch of new stuff.
    -- Iman Shumpert

#Shoes #People #Dorms

• It's incredible to be young and live here and not have to clean up your dorm room.
    -- Penn Dayton Badgley

#Rooms #Dorms #Incredibles