Orangutans quotes

• The artist's business requires an involvement in practically everything... The total scope of information he receives day after day is of concern.

• I was the first person to have a punk rock hairstyle.

• Leave the fireworks for those who cast no spark of their own.

• My dad always used to tell me that if they challenge you to an after-school fight, tell them you won't wait-you can kick their ***** right now.

• I never shot on sets, but if I was traveling somewhere or on location, I would always have my camera, and I'd always be - it's that kind of fly on the wall approach to photography, though. I don't engage the subject. I like to sneak around, skulk about in the dark.

• The great fault of mankind is that it will not think.

• If I had a child of school age, I would send him to one of the Waldorf Schools.

• On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.

• If you take racism away from certain people - I mean vitriolic racism as well as the sort of social racist - if you take that away, they may have to face something really terrible - misery, self-misery, and deep pain about who they are.

• Even if I'm writing music, it's with a lyric in mind, to communicate some kind of feeling.