Pandas quotes

• Men look like pandas when they try and put make-up on.
    -- Adam Ant

#Men #Trying #Pandas

• Physically he was the connoisseur's connoisseur. He was a giant panda, Santa Claus and the Jolly Green Giant rolled into one. On him, a lean and slender physique would have looked like very bad casting.
    -- Craig Claiborne

#Giants #Pandas #Santa

• Things Isabella Wouldn't Care About: - Titanic sinking again. - Metror striking Earth and landing directly on top of world's most innocent panda. - Titanic sinking again and this time the entire crew is puppies.
    -- Jim Benton

#Pandas #World #Earth

• It's like the panda, they say that's dying out. But what do they do? When you see them they're just sitting in the jungle eating
    -- Karl Pilkington

#Dying #Pandas #Sitting

• One of the most jolting days of adulthood comes the first time you run out of toilet paper. Toilet paper, up until this point, always just existed. And now it's a finite resource, constantly in danger of extinction, that must be carefully tracked and monitored, like pandas?
    -- Kelly Williams Brown

#Running #Pandas #Paper

• Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.
    -- Lynne Truss

#Black And White #Mammals #Pandas

• I'm not one of those actors who romanticizes his trials working out and brags that he can bench press a panda now.
    -- Ryan Reynolds

#Work Out #Pandas #Actors

• There are a lot of movies that take place internationally, like Kung Fu Panda portraying a little bit of China, and Ratatouille portraying a little about Paris, but it's hard to find a movie that portrays Rio or Brazil.
    -- Carlos Saldanha

#Paris #Kung Fu Panda #Pandas

• Met someone who works at the zoo. Apparently the panda is a nasty animal.
    -- Dov Davidoff

#Zoos #Animal #Pandas

• If your opponent praises you: beware! But if he gets stuck into you, you are usually on the right way.

• Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday.

• They say the eyes are the window to the soul.

• Everyday people don't understand what he did for everybody and anybody who wore a Twins jersey.

• It was by listening to Goodman's band, that I began to notice the guitarist Charlie Christian, who was one of the first musicians to play solos in a big band set-up.

• Goals may cause systematic problems for organizations due to narrowed focus, unethical behavior, increased risk taking, decreased cooperation, and decreased intrinsic motivation. Use care when applying goals in your organization.

• What moves me is neither ethnocentric pride nor sectarian arrogance. I make no claim that Jewish culture is superior to other cultures. But it is mine.

• We are lucky to have Manmohan Singh as our Prime Minister. We could not have done without a person and leader of the choice as Manmohan Singh, who gets all international attention.

• Initially, I know that I handled it worse than she did and I think partly because I've always been... every bit of adversity I've faced up until the last year and a half is adversity I brought upon myself - or the opposing teams have given me.

• I think that's true of real life - we don't ever know anyone completely. Secrets are very important to creating a narrative work that's believable. The characters come into that world with secrets, as happens to all of us. As honest as we try to be in our relationships, we can never completely know someone. From a narrative perspective it's very important and pleasing - you want to have those secrets there. The secret is an essential part of the creation of the novel.