Helen quotes

• You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it's like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos.

• Women have to stop pretending the choices we make, particularly if we have a platform, don't affect others. We have to be held accountable.

• It normally happens that if you put two words together, or two syllables together, one of them will attract more weight, more emphasis, than the other. In other words, most so-called spondees can be read as either iambs or trochees.

• I didn’t want or expect this. But I couldn’t resist you.

• As opposed to coming up with something fantastic and trying to sell it to a studio, now all you have to do is get people to believe what you believe.

• Once a fight has started, if you get involved in thinking about what to do, you will be cut down by your opponent with the very next blow.

• If I was to transfer abroad at some stage, then it would only be to Manchester United

• my kingdom for a kiss upon your shoulder" lover you should have come over-

• If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it's not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true.

• The Negro is superior to the white race. If the latter do not forget their pride of race and color, and amalgamate with the purer and richer blood of the blacks, they will die out and wither away in unprolific skinniness.