Omen quotes

• Growing up in a house with six brothers and sisters is a lot like being on a tour bus. There's not a whole lot of private space, so you figure out how to make it work.

• Probably death is the best invention of life.

• Cast a spell and the small flaws don't matter. (From Workbook)

• I always felt that I was as good as the next person, and I didn't care what they had.

• Not being categorized is like keeping your mouth shut. Categorization is linguistic, people trying to understand each other. Words are misty, language is a fog. I want to be in as many boxes as possible, describe myself as thickly as possible.

• Fear and love can never be experienced at the same time. It is always our choice as to which of these emotions we want.

• The European Union, which is not directly responsible to voters, provides an irresistible opportunity for European elites to seize power in order to impose their own vision on a newly socially regimented Europe.

• Our last jam session was this past Christmas. Dad played his harmonica, mom sang in English and Italian, and I played guitar. I'm so happy that we could share that musical experience for one last time.

• Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had I've been with you such a long time You're my sunshine and I want you to know That my feelings are true I really love you Oh you're my best friend

• The only problem is time.