Buffalo quotes

• The buffalo isn't as dangerous as everyone makes him out to be. Statistics prove that in the United States more Americans are killed in automobile accidents than are killed by buffalo.
    -- Art Buchwald

#United States #Statistics #Buffalo

• I had the best buffalo horse that ever made a track.
    -- Buffalo Bill

#Horse #Track #Buffalo

• We were now back at Smith Landing, and fired with a desire to make another Buffalo expedition on which we should have ampler time and cover more than a mere corner of the range.
    -- Ernest Thompson Seton

#Desire #Buffalo #Range

• Though so trifling, the success of our first Buffalo hunt gave us quite a social lift.
    -- Ernest Thompson Seton

#Hunting #Buffalo #Firsts

• She's my friend, the boy said simply. That's who she is and that's enough for me. As Minli looked at the buffalo boy, aglow with happiness against his poor surroundings, she saw it was enough for him. More than enough, as the smile that kept curling up on his face told her.
    -- Grace Lin

#Boys #Buffalo #Faces

• I learned about the market's power when I was traded to the Buffalo Bills for $100.
    -- Jack Kemp

#Bills #Buffalo

• Economies of scale are a good thing. If we didn't have them, we'd still be living in tents and eating buffalo.
    -- Jamie Dimon

#Buffalo #Tents #Eating

• I just didn't have time to deliver a Buffalo accent in a day, so I didn't even try it.
    -- Josh Holloway

#Trying #Buffalo #Accents

• This is Buffalo, New York. It's like. Scranton without the charm.
    -- Ken Ludwig

#New York #Buffalo #Charm

• If the government can set aside some spot for a elk to be a elk without being bothered, or a buffalo to be a buffalo without being shot down, there ought to be some place where a Negro can be a Negro without being Jim Crowed.
    -- Langston Hughes

#Rights #Government #Buffalo

• I can't tell you how proud I am to be the head coach of the Buffalo Bills.
    -- Rex Ryan

#Bills #Buffalo #Proud

• I decided to build up my band in Buffalo because Buffalo was where I had originally built up my own musical strength.
    -- Rick James

#Musical #Buffalo #Band

• I like to watch old films. Meet Me in St Louis, Cul-de-Sac and Buffalo 66 are some of my favourites.
    -- Stella Vine

#Watches #Buffalo #Film

• Few Indians only had breech cloths, most being wrapped in buffalo robes, otherwise quite naked.
    -- Zebulon Pike

#Naked #Buffalo #Robes

• Buffalo rib-eye steaks, on the grill, is my favorite meal, seriously. It has less fat, more vitamins and more protein than beef. It is wonderful. Look, it was what the Indians ate, and they were very healthy. It's very good meat.
    -- Kam Williams

#Eye #Healthy #Buffalo