Veneer quotes

• If you want to be free be free

• In our work and in our living, we must recognize that difference is a reason for celebration and growth, rather than a reason for destruction.

• The fact is, both callers and work thicken - the former sadly interfering with the latter.

• In the periods of crisis, the bigger firms absorb the smaller ones,and when the industrial monsters eventually go down, the wreckage is far greater than when the little enterprises buckle.

• My landlord lives in the flat at the bottom of the stairs. I rent a studio flat from him, and live at the top of the staircase. There are two more flights of stairs and four more flats, but it’s me he is obsessed with.

• I get between nine and ten hours of sleep. Go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 6:00 or 6:30 if I oversleep.

• Players with high character get better. Players with a serious approach get better. The fools never get better

• Fight night is all about believing in yourself, believing in what you can do, and doing it.

• Westerners think that all that is negative and positive is only caused from outside of themselves. They materialize and externalize their experiences, never understanding the connection between outer and inner phenomena or interdependent phenomena, looking for explanations only from objects through nihilist habit instead of from the subjective experience of their own minds.

• We are fast moving toward an aristocracy of health.