Pumps quotes

• I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else.
    -- Al Gore

#Light #Pumps #Heat

• No one realized that the pumps that delivered fuel to the emergency generators were electric.
    -- Angel Feliciano

#Fuel #Pumps #Emergencies

• The most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump.
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

#Feelings #Pumps #Gym

• I can promise you that when I go to Sacramento, I will pump up Sacramento.
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

#Promise #Pumps

• My only rule is to keep moving, for a pump and cardio at the same time. Rest as little as possible. After an hour, you will feel fantastic and your muscles won't know what hit them
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

#Moving #Littles #Pumps

• The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handle
    -- Bob Dylan

#Pumps #Causes #Handle

• Common sense solutions to lowering your gasoline bills can go far. Carpooling, taking fewer or shorter road trips, and ensuring that your tires are fully inflated can all help stop the pinch at the pump.
    -- Bob Ney

#Common Sense #Gasoline #Pumps

• For far too long, America has been without a comprehensive energy plan, and today consumers are paying the price - literally - at the pump and in their heating bills.
    -- Chris Chocola

#America #Long #Pumps

• I entered the work force cleaning breast pumps at a pharmacy! It was a part-time gig while I was at school... no interview required.
    -- Chris Hemsworth

#School #Pumps #Gigs

• There's folks 'ud hold a sieve under the pump and expect to carry away the water.
    -- George Eliot

#Common Sense #Water #Pumps

• Love is not like the echo, which returneth only what is given; but, rather, like the pump, which returneth by the pail what it received by the pint.
    -- Ivan Panin

#Love #Echoes #Pumps

• Before I go to work, I like to pump myself up by crying over my master's degree.
    -- Jenna Marbles

#Degrees #Pumps #Cry

• There was a moth in there, and it still had its wings crumpled up, and it was just starting to pump its wings up. Life continues in lots of places, and life is a magical thing.
    -- Laurel Clark

#Wings #Pumps #Life Is

• We really were a very musical family. Father managed to buy us a small pump organ, and I just loved this instrument.
    -- Lawrence Welk

#Father #Musical #Pumps

• Let it flow, while I pump it slow, then I speed it up, heat it up, make it more nasty.
    -- LL Cool J

#Sex #Pumps #Flow

• I resist the urge to pump my fist. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I've just won some sort of competition worthy of headlines.
    -- M. Leighton

#Competition #Fists #Pumps

• I'll tell you my routine - it's really exciting. I feed, I burp, I change diapers, I pump. And then I have a tiny window of time to myself.
    -- Marcia Cross

#Routine #Pumps #Diapers

• I really like the look of the 1950s, lots of suburban Americana influences. I'm 5'4', so I like kitten heels occasionally because I can move around a bit easier, but pointy-toed pumps are very elongating.
    -- Marina and the Diamonds

#Moving #Looks #Pumps

• The fact is I've been in Massachusetts for the last two weeks, and it seems over the last few days that the price is increasing by the hour at the pump, so there needs to be an aggressive investigation.
    -- Marty Meehan

#Two #Massachusetts #Pumps

• I'm kind of the town pump. I think I have a pretty good ear for what sounds good in this style.
    -- Michael McKean

#Thinking #Style #Pumps

• Nothing would please me more, but who else would pump the oil that we need? God damn America.
    -- Muammar al-Gaddafi

#Oil #America #Pumps

• What a pure blessing it was to have a bath in a tub alone in a room where all you had to do was pump the water, not tote buckets. Then all you had to do was pull out the cork, not tote more buckets to the back porch--that kind of thing is easy to take lightly until you don't have it.
    -- Nancy E. Turner

#Blessing #Water #Pumps

• Pumps on and them little mini skirts is up. I see some good girls, Imma turn em out.
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Girl #Littles #Pumps

• Before I started doing the film and when I found out I was going to be doing it, I just decided to pump up on the whole cardio stuff. Just in terms of stamina.
    -- Parminder Nagra

#Pumps #Stuff #Film

• To waste one's breath; to pump into a sieve.
    -- Plautus

#Pumps #Waste

• I attended college in Los Angeles and wore black pumps to work every day.
    -- Ree Drummond

#College #Black #Pumps

• Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums
    -- Robin Williams

#Inspiration #Neurons #Pumps

• Five years of Republicans' failed energy policies have resulted in Americans paying twice as much at the pump as they did in 2001, while big oil companies make triple the profits.
    -- Russ Carnahan

#Years #Oil #Pumps

• Americans are also feeling the effects of soaring energy prices at the gas pump. The double burden of these added expenses will be far too much for many families.
    -- Russ Carnahan

#Feelings #Pumps #Too Much

• When I was a child I wanted to be a petrol pump attendant. I suppose you have all sorts of thoughts as a child and at the time I figured that it was a way to avoid doing anything like going on stage.
    -- Saffron Burrows

#Children #Pumps #Way

• Why don't those damn oil companies fly their own flags on their personal property-maybe a flag with a gas pump on it.
    -- Smedley Butler

#Oil #Pumps #Flags

• I just find it annoying that in these sequences [ of the fight scenes], traditionally, there's music trying to pump you up. I don't like that, personally, as an audience member. This just reflects my taste.
    -- Steven Soderbergh

#Fighting #Trying #Pumps

• So I was at the gas station the other day, and I saw that there was braille on the pumps. I don't see how they can cater to blind drivers. I mean, there are certain rights you should lose once you lose what makes you a person.
    -- Zach Braff

#Mean #Rights #Pumps

• God primes the pump of obligation.
    -- Aloysius Martinich

#Pumps #Obligation

• Those who controlled private capital largely walked away from the US economy for the entire 1930s, refusing to pump in enough new investment even to replace the machinery and goods-in-process that were consumed during the decade.
    -- Robert P. Murphy

#Pumps #Investment #Enough

• Christian nation mythologists pump themselves up with narratives of American exceptionalism and Christian domination. But sooner or later even their most devoted followers should begin to see that also depicting it as vulnerable to non-existent threats undermines the myth itself.
    -- Sarah Posner

#Christian #Pumps #Narrative

• Sometimes all it takes to stop traffic is for that right pair of red pumps.
    -- Tommy Ton

#Pumps #Red #Pairs

• I'm always listening to music to pump myself up.
    -- Bella Heathcote

#Listening #Pumps #Listening To Music

• It is, we believe, Idle to hope that the simple stirrup-pump Can extinguish hell.
    -- Henry Reed

#Believe #Simple #Pumps

• Im boyish with a feminine twist. I definitely gravitate toward oversized things like shirts and jackets. I like a good trouser, but then I might mix it up with something more feminine, like a pointy boot or pumps.
    -- Jacquelyn Jablonski

#Twists #Boots #Pumps