Keith quotes

• My name ain't Keith, so could you lease stop Sweatin' me.
    -- Big Daddy Kane

#Names #Musical #Keith

• When he arrived, Keith (Olbermann) had one thing in mind: it was Keith. That's fine. Nothing wrong with that.
    -- Bob Ley

#Mind #Keith #Fine

• I'm not Bill Evans. I'm not Keith Jarrett. I'm basically a singer who plays along with his voice.
    -- Burton Cummings

#Play #Voice #Keith

• When you work with a legend as I do, it's wonderful. There's so many things I've learned working with Keith. He's so patient, not only with me, but with everyone in our crew and with the audience and with the game. He has a style that is so easy and will never be copied.
    -- Dan Fouts

#Games #Style #Keith

• I played drums on Keith Carradine's first record.
    -- Don Henley

#Records #Keith #Firsts

• Keith Gillespie just lacks a little bit of inconsistency.
    -- Graeme Le Saux

#Football #Keith #Littles

• There's a lot of people I'd like to write with, like Keith Urban or even as far out as Stevie Wonder.
    -- Hunter Hayes

#Writing #People #Keith

• It's like in the Bible.You can't always get what you want, but if you really need something, you usually find it." "What part of the Bible is that from?" Ig asked her. "The Gospel of Keith Richards?
    -- Joe Hill

#Needs #Keith #Want

• I'm the Best Keith Moon-type drummer in the world.
    -- John Bonham

#Moon #World #Keith

• I dont like to waste notes, not even one. I like to put the right note in the right place, and my influences have always been those kinds of players. Keith Richards comes to mind, and I really like Nils Lofgrens soloing, because hes so melodic. I love John Lennons rhythm playing, and George Harrison was an incredible guitarist.
    -- Johnny Marr

#Player #Mind #Keith

• Keith Powell and Judah Friedlander are like brothers to me.
    -- Katrina Bowden

#Brother #Keith #Judah

• He was tall and scrawny with a face that could be mistaken with Keith Richards on a bad day.
    -- Kelley Armstrong

#Bad Day #Keith #Faces

• I am going to turn over a new life and am going to be a very good girl and be obedient to Isa Keith, here there is plenty of gooseberries which makes my teeth watter.
    -- Marjorie Fleming

#Life #Girl #Keith

• I'd rather have a smaller following of really cool people who get it, who will grow with us as we grow and are fans for life, than people that have us in their five-disc changer with Reba McEntire and Toby Keith. We don't want those kinds of fans. They limit what you can do.
    -- Martie Maguire

#People #Toby #Keith

• I'm Keith," he said, "and you're . . . clearly mad, but what's your name?
    -- Maureen Johnson

#Names #Mad #Keith

• Why are Americans so fascinated by Ireland?” Keith asked... “you all think you’re Irish. What’s the appeal? Do you like the accent more? Is it all the magical rocks? Oh, look, a lep­rechaun...
    -- Maureen Johnson

#Thinking #Rocks #Keith

• Keith, how does it feel to be a genius?
    -- Miles Davis

#Genius #Keith #Doe

• Keith Moon is not interested in Jazz and won't ever be a Jazz drummer because he's more interested in looking good and being screamed at.
    -- Pete Townshend

#Moon #Keith #Jazz

• Mike [Mann], can you delete an e-mails you may have had with Keith [Trenberth] re AR4? Keith will do likewise...Can you also e-mail Gene and get him to do the same? I don't have his e-mail address...We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.
    -- Phil Jones

#Keith #Addresses #May

• I've just completed Mike's [Mann] Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's [Briffa] to hide the decline.
    -- Phil Jones

#Real #Years #Keith

• I know Mick Jagger wouldn’t tour without Keith Richards and call it the Rolling Stones.
    -- Richie Sambora

#Keith #Stones #Rolling

• Me growing up in the '60s and '70s, there was almost something romantic about drugs, Keith Richards taking drugs and stuff.
    -- Robert Hilburn

#Growing Up #Drug #Keith

• I looked at Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and the boys up there thinking, I want to be that.
    -- Sammy Hagar

#Thinking #Boys #Keith

• Keith Deller's not just an underdog, he's an underpuppy!
    -- Sid Waddell

#Underdog #Keith

• I've been blessed. I grew up and played and worked and created with the Freddie Mercury, the Jimi Hendrix, the Keith Richards, the John Paul Jones of my generation
    -- Steven Adler

#Blessed #Keith #Mercury

• I'm very influenced by jazz drummers. I always liked drummers like Roger Taylor, Keith Moon, Ian Paice, John Densmore. I just learned from playing to those drummers.
    -- Steven Adler

#Moon #Keith #Roger

• I put in the work to hand Keith Thurman his first loss.
    -- Jan Zaveck

#Loss #Hands #Keith

• It's like in the Bible.You can't always get what you want, but if you really need something, you usually find it." "What part of the Bible is that from?" Ig asked her. "The Gospel of Keith Richards?"
    -- Joe Hill

#Want #Needs #Keith

• All I ever wanted was to be like Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns, Hagler and Sugar Ray Leonard. Back in the day American people knew who they were and I want them to now know Keith 'One Time' Thurman.
    -- Keith Thurman

#People #Rays #Keith

• Why I supported Keith Ellison for chairing the DNC because I know Keith. And I know he`s not going to take a lot of stuff. He`s going to be in the halls of Congress arguing. But he is going to go out to the protests and talk to people.
    -- Lawrence O'Donnell

#People #Keith #Stuff

• Obviously there was Keith Haring and Robert Mapplethorpe, but Howard was on the brink of becoming a famous director - it didn't happen because he died.
    -- Aaron Brookner

#Directors #Keith #Becoming

• Like a lot of people in the computer industry, Keith Malinowski had spent his whole life being the smartest person in the room, and like most of his fellows the experience left him with a rather high opinion of his opinions.
    -- Rick Cook

#People #Rooms #Keith

• We lived the life with Keith Moon. It was all Spinal Tap magnified a thousand times.
    -- Roger Daltrey

#Moon #Spinal Tap #Keith

• I think if Keith Moon was here today and you asked him to recall most of his early life or most of his life, he wouldn't be able to recall it.
    -- Roger Daltrey

#Thinking #Moon #Keith