Uptight quotes

• The three-thousand hitting thing was the first time I let individual pressure get to me. I was uptight about it. When I saw the hit going through, I had a sigh of relief more than anything.
    -- Carl Yastrzemski

#Relief #Three #Uptight

• Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight.
    -- Dale Murphy

#Attitude #Taught #Uptight

• Practically everybody knows what its like to feel anxious, worried, nervous, afraid, uptight, or panicky. Often, anxiety is just a nuisance, but sometimes it can cripple you and prevent you from doing what you really want with your life. But I have some great news for you: You can change the way you feel.
    -- David D. Burns

#Anxiety #Nuisance #Uptight

• I think that I was being much more uptight about those things before. I feel like I really don't have to prove anything at this point other than what I'm doing.
    -- Diana Krall

#Thinking #Uptight #Prove

• I'm certainly not an uptight home owner.
    -- Drew Barrymore

#Home #Uptight #Owners

• I've always sung in the shower. Now I make the stage a mental shower in order not to get too uptight and enjoy it.
    -- Elizabeth Taylor

#Order #Uptight #Stage

• Why be uptight about bowel movements and sex? We all have sex. We all have penises -- except for those of us who have vaginas.
    -- Howard Stern

#Sex #Uptight #Movement

• Life is for living, not living uptight, see ya somewhere up in the sky.
    -- Jay-Z

#Sky #Uptight #Life Is

• I like someone who doesn't take life too seriously. I hate people who are a bit uptight.
    -- Louis Tomlinson

#Hate #People #Uptight

• Choose your tools carefully, but not so carefully that you get uptight or spend more time at the stationery store than at your writing table.
    -- Natalie Goldberg

#Writing #Uptight #Tables

• It sounds funny, but my biggest fear is that I'm not perfect. I'm a perfectionist, and I get upset when things go wrong or when I don't do well. I used to be very uptight, but I've learned to loosen up.
    -- Nick Jonas

#Perfect #Upset #Uptight

• In some cases, she was actively trying not to make friends, though she usually stopped short of being rude. (Uptight, tense, and mildly misanthropic? Yes. Rude? No.)
    -- Rainbow Rowell

#Rude #Trying #Uptight

• Christians and non-Christians have something in common. Were both uptight about evangelism.
    -- Rebecca Pippert

#Christian #Religion #Uptight

• I'll definitely pay attention to someone who is critiquing the artwork. But as far as someone not thinking street harassment is a big deal or that I'm being uptight? I don't think that's a valid critique.
    -- Tatyana Fazlalizadeh

#Thinking #Uptight #Attention

• People who are too uptight make me nervous.
    -- Victoria Chang

#People #Uptight #Nervous

• I'm uptight in general, and it's hard for me to play in a situation where I'm not rehearsed or I feel like I'm not prepared. So it's always hard for me to come away from those and think it was the best thing I could do.
    -- Bill Orcutt

#Thinking #Play #Uptight

• Stockholm is very, like, posh and uptight, and everything should be so luxurious and refurbished.
    -- Karin Dreijer Andersson

#Uptight #Should #Posh