Pipeline quotes

• If you can predict the rate at which you create (or create and grow) qualified pipeline, and you know your average close rate(s), then you can start predicting your revenue.
    -- Aaron Ross

#Average #Insightful #Pipeline

• Keep your sales pipeline full by prospecting continuosly.Always have more people to see than you have time to see them .
    -- Brian Tracy

#People #Pipeline #Selling

• The problem with big films is they snowball very rapidly and you can never pull back. It's a pipeline that needs to be fed.
    -- Christopher Nolan

#Needs #Pipeline #Problem

• One of the attractive things about being in Scotland is that we have a very good pipeline of new people coming into the company from the excellent universities around us.
    -- David Milne

#Scotland #People #Pipeline

• We’ve got the best product pipeline that I’ve seen in my 25 years at Apple,
    -- Eddy Cue

#Years #Apples #Pipeline

• I'd like to work with the missus, but there's nothing in the pipeline at the moment.
    -- Guy Ritchie

#Pipeline #Moments

• To assume that a bigger pipeline is a better pipeline is a dangerous assumption.
    -- Jason Jordan

#Pipeline #Assuming #Assumption

• Pipelines are by far the safest way to transport petroleum. They are safer than tankers, safer than trucks, safer than rail.
    -- John Hoeven

#Pipeline #Way #Truck

• The irony of environmental opposition to the Keystone XL project is that stopping the pipeline to the U.S. will not stop production in the oil sands of Canada. Instead of coming to the United States, the oil will still be produced and shipped by rail or a pipeline similar to the Keystone XL to Canada's Pacific Coast.
    -- John Hoeven

#Oil #Environmental #Pipeline

• I mean, our primary businesses in wholesale pipelines, utilities, retail, were all doing extremely well.
    -- Kenneth Lay

#Mean #Retail #Pipeline

• Well I've got lots more great TV projects in the pipeline.
    -- Lisa S.

#Pipeline #Tvs #Projects

• Well, I have a couple of projects in the pipeline, but I'm taking things slow for now and being choosy about the roles I take up. One thing I can assure you of is that you are going to see a lot of me!
    -- Natasha Henstridge

#Couple #Pipeline #Roles

• I come back to the same thing: We've got the greatest pipeline in the company's history in the next 12 months, and we've had the most amazing financial results possible over the last five years, and we're predicting being back at double-digit revenue growth in fiscal year '06.
    -- Steve Ballmer

#Years #Growth #Pipeline

• I will get married soon. It is in the pipeline. I believe in the institution of marriage.
    -- Sushmita Sen

#Believe #Pipeline #Married

• Trump has been very, very open and clear on what he's going to do. He's going to make the U.S. very competitive on taxes, corporate and personal. He's eliminating policy on carbon and the regulatory environment on shale and energy and pipeline development. These are all things that Canada has to do and we no longer have a competitive environment to do them in. It manifests itself in the slow grind of our economy.
    -- Kevin O'Leary

#Energy #Development #Pipeline

• We've got, not only the Alaskan pipeline is not being built, and that oil, Canada may decide to sell it to China, and we may lose that oil forever.
    -- Rafael Cruz

#Oil #Forever #Pipeline

• The advantages of a virtual production pipeline are that you can reduce the footprint of your production down to the size of the stage.
    -- Rick Heinrichs

#Pipeline #Size #Footprint

• We've got the best product pipeline that I've seen in my 25 years at Apple.
    -- Eddy Cue

#Years #Apples #Pipeline