Fetus quotes

• I like to think of myself less like 'an adult' and more like a 'former fetus.'
    -- Anna Kendrick

#Thinking #Adults #Fetus

• Kill an unborn baby and you still couldn’t de-fetus
    -- Celph Titled

#Baby #Fetus #Unborn

• Does the unborn human fetus have at any point the right to live?
    -- Dennis Prager

#Doe #Fetus #Unborn

• When a play enters my consciousness, is already a fairly well-developed fetus. I don't put down a word until the play seems ready to be written.
    -- Edward Albee

#Writing #Play #Fetus

• No doctor is going to do an abortion on a live fetus. That doesn't happen. Doctors don't do that. If they do, they'll get their license pulled, as well they should.
    -- Howard Dean

#Doctors #Abortion #Fetus

• Make it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime.
    -- Jerry Weller

#Fetus #Crime #Harm

• It's not good to throw back scotch with a new fetus.
    -- Jessica Simpson

#Pregnancy #Scotch #Fetus

• The narrative was too constricted; it was like a fetus strangling on its own umbilical cord.
    -- John Gregory Dunne

#Umbilical Cord #Fetus #Literature

• The measure would set criminal penalties, the same as those that would apply if harm or death happened to the pregnant woman, for those who harm a fetus.
    -- Ken Calvert

#Pregnancy #Criminals #Fetus

• In the case of abortion, one pits the life of the fetus against the interests of the pregnant woman.
    -- Leon Kass

#Pregnancy #Abortion #Fetus

• The Old Testament does, in fact, seem to make a distinction between the life of a child and the life of a fetus.
    -- Mark Galli

#Children #Doe #Fetus

• What it gives any human being a right to - to pick and choose which embryo - which fetus is more valuable than another. That's is not up to human beings.
    -- Nadya Suleman

#Giving #Fetus #Valuable

• Americans of faith should try as hard to save the lives of African women as the lives of unborn fetuses.
    -- Nicholas D. Kristof

#Trying #Fetus #Should

• I keep having these bros come up to me and say, "I used to watch you when I was a fetus," and I just want to kill them.
    -- Nick Offerman

#Watches #Fetus #Want

• The fetus is the property of the entire society,
    -- Nicolae Ceausescu

#Fetus #Property

• So where did these cravings come from? I concluded it's the baby ordering in. Prenatal takeout. Even without ever being in a restaurant, fetuses develop remarkably discerning palates, and they are not shy about demanding what they want. If they get a hankering, they just pick up the umbilical cord and call. 'You know what would taste good right now? A cheeseburger, large fries, and a vanilla shake. And if you could, hurry it up, because I'm supposed to grow a lung in a half hour.'
    -- Paul Reiser

#Baby #Culture #Fetus

• With respect to those meanings of 'human' that are relevant to the morality of abortion, any fetus is less human than an adult pig,
    -- Richard Dawkins

#Pigs #Abortion #Fetus

• A woman who deliberately destroys a fetus is answerable for murder. And any fine distinction as to its being completely formed or unformed is not admissible amongst us.
    -- Saint Basil

#Abortion #Fetus #Murder

• She who has intentionally destroyed [the fetus] is subject to the penalty corresponding to a homicide. For us, there is no scrutinizing between the formed and unformed [fetus]; here truly justice is made not only for the unborn but also with reference to the person who is attentive only to himself/herself since so many women generally die for this very reason..
    -- Saint Basil

#Justice #Abortion #Fetus

• Writing is like carrying a fetus.
    -- Edna O'Brien

#Writing #Fetus

• The use of fetuses as organ and tissue donors is a ticking time bomb of bioethics.
    -- Arthur Caplan

#Fetus #Use #Bombs

• Before a baby is born, you have a baby shower, not a fetus shower.
    -- June Hunt

#Baby #Fetus #Born