Queues famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• You know my girls are so funny. You're out in the country and there are critters everywhere and they get a little like, 'Oh my God! Oh no, bugs!' and I had to say, 'Honey this is fine. This is their world and it's all part of being in the country.' I realized, 'Oh my God, my girls are really city girls.

• I came from a war-torn country and I was a victim of that racism because within tribes, within political lines, people were fighting. The first thing that I like to fight is racism because I know what it means, how it destroys the fabric of my society, of my wellbeing.

• I tried to find something real in essentially something thats science fiction or something-for me, anyways-not having an experience like this.

• The really great thing about my shop is that there's not one dead animal in it. ... Manolo's got a load of fabric shoes as well! We use plastic, fabric, rubber- anything but leather. I almost feel like I've been put here to show everyone that it's unnecessary.

• God looked down on this country because this country was founded on the rock and that rock was our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And when the storms came and the rains came, the rock, it did not move. But over the last 15 or 20 years, something began to erode.

• Football kickers are like taxi cabs. You can always go out and hire another one.

• Discreetly keep most of your radical opinions to yourself. When with people be a listener a large part of the time. Be considerate in every word and act, and resist the tendency to say clever things. The best evidence of your culture is the tone and temper of your conversation.

• Everybody knows that orthopedic science provides beautiful false noses for people who have lost their noses naturally or as a result of an operation.

• Yet earth has never child she may not slay, Nor sea a lover that she cannot kill.

• I do know that a law professor there [in Columbia University] published an article calling me a white supremacist.