Daily Show famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• War and it's tragic repercussions are inclusive of all; surely a model for peace should strive for such inclusiveness.

• Human beings are able to reflect on their existencefor now that distinguishes us from other creatures.

• I don't like the actors to work together beforehand. I trust my intuition, and I like when the actors are the same.

• I like the outdoors and the natural world. Environmental issues.

• There will always be a Beach Boys. Being a Beach Boy is like being in love

• Well I'm a sire, I set the microphone on fire, Rap styles vary, and carry like Mariah

• The power which establishes a state is violence; the power which maintains it is violence; the power which eventually overthrows it is violence.

• The midget, Bush, and that Rumsfeld deserve only to be beaten with shoes by freedom loving people everywhere.

• I don’t work as a conceptualist. Let’s say the conceptual art model is that you have a project idea, or a set of concerns, and then you illustrate those concerns in whatever manner you see appropriate. For me, it has always been that the world suggests far more subtle and interesting variations than I could ever come up with.

• I do not believe that our relationship to the earth is liable to change for the better until it gets catastrophically worse. Our record indicates that we can walk with our eyes wide open straight into sheer destruction if there is a profit on the way-and that seems to me to be what we are doing now. I have no great expectation that human cussedness will somehow be quickly modified and turned into generosity or that humanity's care of the earth will improve much. But I do go around planting trees on the campus.