Best Business famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• Dear Dad, When you sent me to school that morning, I thought you loved me. But now I see you for what you are. You called me a monster and a freak. But you’re the one that raised me.

• Better live a crossing-sweeper than die and be made to talk twaddle by a "medium" hired at a guinea a seance.

• This day will never come again and anyone who fails to eat and drink and taste and smell it will never have it offered to him again in all eternity. The sun will never shine as it does today...But you must play your part and sing a song, one of your best.

• Somehow we just dont make the same boisterous fun of Holy Week that we do of Christmas. No one plans to have a holly, jolly Easter.

• I would just encourage any artist to stay focused, of course keep God first, and just keep working hard. Try to outwork those who you idolize.

• I feel that the internal worlds of women are not that well represented by society. It is not an immediate thing people think about - the imagination of women or women's philosophy.

• By what you do, you teach your children how to respond to difficult information.

• A theory that denies that thoughts can regulate actions does not lend itself readily to the explanation of complex human behavior.

• There is no telling to what extremes of cruelty and ruthlessness a man will go when he is freed from the fears, hesitations, doubts and the vague stirrings of decency that go with individual judgement. When we lose our individual independence in the corporateness of a mass movement, we find a new freedom- freedom to hate, bully, lie, torture, murder and betray without shame and remorse. Herein undoubtedly lies part of the attractiveness of a mass movement

• There is no climate, no place, and scarcely an hour, in which nature does not exhibit color which no mortal effort can imitate or approach. For all our artificial pigments are, even when seen under the same circumstances, dead and lightless beside her living color; nature exhibits her hues under an intensity of sunlight which trebles their brilliancy.