Midget famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Scholes is the best English player. Intelligence, technique, strength... all the attributes are there. At Manchester United I saw what he could do on the training field. Phew!

• I lived in New York for a couple months. It seemed to me at first an incredibly clean place with well-dressed people and washed cars and bright-painted red-and-yellow streetcars and white buildings.

• Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

• When a woman is very, very bad, she is awful, but when a man is correspondingly good, he is weird.

• My first move as the manager of the machine shop was to introduce standardized work.

• My head was always bubbling over with facts and it seems to me this had little to do with my paying close attention in school and more to do with my voracious and omnivorous reading habits.

• I think one of life's great milestones is when a person can look back and be almost as thankful for the setbacks as for the victories.

• I grew up with such an affinity to cats. I adore the way that they think and operate.

• Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!

• I think Carl Jung said, you know, I'm gonna paraphrase it badly, but, so much of what we fall in love with in other people is a potential in us that's ready to be realized. We're projecting onto them this amazing thing, but really it's us, and we're very close to integrating it and claiming it. If we do claim it, then we can just love somebody for who they are with all their flaws, but if we don't take that projection back, then we keep wanting them to have that. Then you just realize we're all screwed, that's how it works.