Tweed famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The churches used to win their arguments against atheism, agnosticism, and other burning issues by burning the ismist, which is fine proof that there is a devil but hardly evidence that there is a God.

• Memory is a trustworthy servant as long as it is made to serve.

• I think with vampires, you can't really go wrong. For generations, vampires have been a hit because they're unobtainable, mysterious, sensual, dangerous, kind of sexy.

• If they had Nautilus on the Concorde, I would work out all the time.

• Those who see worldly life as an obstacle to Dharma see no Dharma in everyday actions. They have not yet discovered that there are no everyday actions outside of Dharma.

• Maybe the body learns from dreams. Maybe the muscles, the neutrons, revitalize.

• Smiling just to see the smile upon your face. These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.

• Why then should money be blamed for all the dirt and crimes it causes? For is love less filthy -- love which creates life?

• Ordinary parties, he thought, were subtle games of sexual and social badminton...

• I think when you fall in love, like true love, it’s love for life. All the rest is just experiences and delusions.