Market Research famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Men had no purpose on earth whereas women were gods walking unrecognized among them.

• No one is to be called an enemy, all are your benefactors, and no one does you harm. You have no enemy except yourselves.

• Working in the context of ultra-famous brands like Dior and Vuitton, creative spirits are always going to feel reined in. It's important that they are free to develop ideas. And rather than detracting from the principal job, it reinforces it. I think of that money as venture capital. It's not a big investment.

• What can you say about a man, who on Mother's Day sends flowers to his mother-in-law, with a note thanking her for making him the happiest man on Earth?

• We can beat anyone on our day - so long as we score.

• Open yourself to an encounter with heaven, be as a little child. Release your desire to the winds of the universe. Trust your angels to catch your wish and bring it to you in a delightfully surprising way.” - Doreen Virtue

• You could play well and still lose.

• I even think that, sentimentally, I am disposed to harmony. But organically I am incapable of a tune.

• My face responds without authorization from my brain, so the resulting smile feels like the biggest, most unguarded, goofiest smile I’ve ever unleashed in my entire life. I didn’t even know my face could do this. It’s like there were hidden zippers in my cheeks. Jesus. This must be what feelings are. This is why people write poems! I get it now. I get it, and I want more.

• If I could create one job in the private sector by helping to grow a business, that would be one more than Congress has created in the last six months.