Pervs quotes

• The man's world must become a man's and a woman's world. Why are we afraid?

• What you work hardest at, you love the most.

• Bread is for us a kind of successor to the motherly breast, and it has been over the centuries responsible for billions of sighs of satisfaction.

• The Beatles will exist without us.

• If we look for ways to get rid of necessary pain, we'll be disillusioned or misled. For people who define real change as the elimination of inevitable struggle, the final chapters will be terribly disappointing.

• No place better than Indiana on July 4th. Looking forward to a great weekend.

• You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I KNOW pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.

• I always think I don't do the first one good, so I try to do it more.

• Don't aim too high, but set yourself a goal which is a little bit out of your reach. You might achieve it and then you can set a new goal.

• With each passing year, people of faith grow increasingly distressed by the hostility of public institutions toward religious expression. We have witnessed the steady erosion of the time-honored rights of religious Americans - both as individuals and as communities - to practice what they believe in the public square.