Limited Time famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Every man is tasked to make his life, even in its details, worthy of the contemplation of his most elevated and critical hour.

• Men shrink less from offending one who inspires love than one who inspires fear.

• We know that hockey is where we live, where we can best meet and overcome pain and wrong and death. Life is just a place where we spend time between games.

• Uma Thurman is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She has those wicked eyes - it looks like there is such a brain behind those eyes.

• I would kill to be on Dexter, and I would double kill to be on True Blood. I would pay them to let me come be a vampire or a vampire victim. No joke!

• You know how I came up with the name 'Road to the Super Bowl?' It's an homage to the old Bob Hope - Bing Crosby buddy movies - you know, like 'Road to Zanzibar' or 'Road to Morocco.' Can you tell? All I've done my whole life is go to movies.

• I believe that it is appropriate for young people in society to revisit Malcolm's journey and his role in history.

• I don't think love for technology itself breeds change.

• Today's multiracial Americans are at greater liberty to choose how they'd like to be seen, and under less pressure to pass for white.

• One's own flowers and some of one's own vegetables make acceptable, free, self-congratulatory gifts when visiting friends, though giving zucchini - or leaving it on the doorstep, ringing the bell, and running - is a social faux pas.