Dallas quotes

• If they [Mexicans] touch the hair of the head of one of our citizens, tell him [Commodore Dallas] to batter down and destroy their town and exterminate the inhabitants from the face of the earth!
    -- Andrew Jackson

#Hair #Dallas #Citizens

• I started doing regional theater. My first job was 'The Importance of Being Earnest' at Dallas Theater Center.
    -- Anna Camp

#Jobs #Dallas #Firsts

• I can remember hearing the theme tune to Dallas when I was supposed to be in bed. I would sneak down and try to watch it through the banisters. My mum loved that show.
    -- Ashley Madekwe

#Trying #Bed #Dallas

• A set of Bollywood actresses are coming through Dallas soon in a live tour; I'd pay a lot to see them, but alas, I'm fully booked elsewhere.
    -- Bruce Sterling

#Bollywood #Dallas #Pay

• Usually I get recognized for The Blue Lagoon or Dallas.
    -- Christopher Atkins

#Blue #Lagoons #Dallas

• Here's the deal. I get to marry you. You get to become a Garrett - although, considering what you're marrying into, I'm not certain that's much of an incentive." Dallas to Amy
    -- Cindy Gerard

#Dallas #Amy #Incentives

• A sceptic finds Dallas absurd. A cynic thinks the public doesn't
    -- Clive James

#Thinking #Dallas #Classic

• I learned a lot I wouldn't have learned roaming the streets of Dallas.
    -- Dennis Rodman

#Basketball #Dallas #Roaming

• Every time fans turned on the television or watched the Dallas Cowboys, I wanted to give them the performance of a lifetime.
    -- Emmitt Smith

#Cowboy #Giving #Dallas

• I'm a huge Dallas Mavs fan. What I love about Dirk Nowitzki is he has just as much talent as everyone else, if not more, and he never toots his own horn. He's this silent warrior.
    -- Erin Wasson

#Warrior #Dallas #Fans

• I'm the only man with a Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl ring who doesn't wear it. I'm a Green Bay Packer.
    -- Herb Adderley

#Cowboy #Men #Dallas

• Every six months I fly to Dallas to get botox and I also get collagen injections.
    -- Janice Dickinson

#Dallas #Botox #Months

• Im from Dallas. My whole family is based in Texas and Mississippi and Arkansas, spread throughout most of the South.
    -- Jay R. Ferguson

#Texas #Dallas #Arkansas

• I'm from the 'less is more' school. I had to be in the 'more is more' zone with 'Dallas Buyers Club', so I was out of my comfort zone, but I had to trust that.
    -- Jean-Marc Vallee

#School #Dallas #Comfort

• My first cat was named Cowboy, after the Dallas Cowboys.
    -- Jenna Bush

#Cat #Cowboy #Dallas

• Lynn Swann was an idol. It would amaze me how he could fly through the air and make those catches. I'll never forget the one versus Dallas. It was the greatest catch I've ever seen.
    -- Jerry Rice

#Air #Idols #Dallas

• I didnt really watch Dallas growing up, as I was a bit young and into other things, like sports.
    -- Jesse Metcalfe

#Sports #Growing Up #Dallas

• The first game I played. We played against the Dallas Texans.
    -- Jim Otto

#Games #Dallas #Firsts

• My Meema, her favorite show was 'Dallas.' She made the family watch. She loved to hate J.R. She passed away when I was 12, and I know she's looking down on me going, 'Oh, my goodness. How are you on the show? I am so proud of you and why in the hell are you playing J.R.'s son?
    -- Josh Henderson

#Hate #Son #Dallas

• Whether your destination is heaven or hell, you always have to change planes in Dallas.
    -- Kinky Friedman

#Heaven #Dallas #Hell

• Dallas Mavericks want me as a bald-headed 5' 8" guard with a 95" vertical. Vince Carter respect my legs, ask Shawn Kemp.
    -- Kool Keith

#Rap #Hip Hop #Dallas

• I liked Dallas better because it was more deceptive, you could do more with it.
    -- Larry Hagman

#Hype #Dallas #Deceptive

• We did 356 'Dallas' episodes between 1978 and 1991. The most memorable moment for me happened in 1980 when I got shot at the end of the third series. The rest is a blur.
    -- Larry Hagman

#Memorable #Dallas #Moments

• Dallas is a great city, and it's worth fighting for.
    -- Laura Miller

#Fighting #Cities #Dallas

• Dallas is a positive, get-it done city.
    -- Laura Miller

#Cities #Dallas #Done

• If you've ever driven across Texas, you know how different one area of the state can be from another. Take El Paso. It looks as much like Dallas as I look like Jack Nicklaus
    -- Lee Trevino

#Texas #Dallas #Different

• President John F. Kennedy died at approximately 1:00 CST today, here in Dallas. He died of a gunshot wound to the brain. I have no other details regarding the assassination of the president.
    -- Malcolm Kilduff

#Brain #President #Dallas

• I'll miss everyone on Dallas so much, but I have a wonderful career ahead of me. I can feel it.
    -- Mary Crosby

#Careers #Missing #Dallas

• Neiman-Marcus is one thing, and the Dallas Cowboys are another.
    -- Mercedes McCambridge

#Cowboy #Dallas #Dallas Cowboy

• It's as simple as you can explain all of 'Dallas.' We're a dysfunctional family forced to stay together.
    -- Patrick Duffy

#Simple #Together #Dallas

• Dallas Green is basically Canadian royalty.
    -- Sara Quin

#Green #Dallas #Royalty

• The Dallas Cowboys are in big trouble.
    -- Stephen A. Smith

#Cowboy #Dallas #Trouble

• But if you look at the big scheme of things, I have never failed, regardless of anything I have had to go through: from Dallas, to the sharpie, to me getting involved with a debate with my coach, a lot of people look to see my fail.
    -- Terrell Owens

#People #Looks #Dallas

• There was no excuse for Dallas Cowboys to lose to Washington. Rivalry or not, Redskins are a bad team.
    -- Jemele Hill

#Team #Cowboy #Dallas

• The performance group The Ant Farm redoing JFK's assassination in Dallas was an event that struck a chord with me, especially when one of the members said they'd only intended to do it once, but the Dallas audience insisted they repeat the performance.
    -- Laura Mullen

#Dallas #Groups #Events

• Obviously, after the match your fans come up to you and really look but to you but you don't get too much recognition around town for playing for FC Dallas.
    -- Steve Purdy

#Dallas #Fans #Looks

• I started my career in Dallas, yes. I was born and raised in Dallas. I started my career there when I was very young. My guitar was bigger than I was. That's how young I was.
    -- Trini Lopez

#Guitar #Careers #Dallas

• I saw Elvis live in '54. It was at the Big D Jamboree in Dallas and the first thing, he came out and spit on the stage...it affected me exactly the same way as when I first saw that David Lynch film. There was just no reference point in the culture to compare it to.
    -- Roy Orbison

#Firsts #Dallas #Culture