Doing You quotes

• Joy is the wild card of life; it supersedes every other formula for success. If you can find a way to create joy, you can rise beyond all external factors. If you can play at whatever you are doing, you are the master of your life.
    -- Alan Cohen

#Play #Joy #Doing You

• If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
    -- Albert Schweitzer

#Successful #Doing You #Being Successful

• If you have your own agenda and your own style and you don't easily conform to what the masses are doing, you're looked upon as being difficult. Whereas, I think of it as just being an individual.
    -- Anita Baker

#Thinking #Style #Doing You

• Can't you read? The score demands 'con amore,' and what are you doing? You are playing it like married men!
    -- Arturo Toscanini

#Men #Doing You #Demand

• Your body loves you, but if you do not love your life, it will end it far sooner, thinking it is doing you a favor.
    -- Bernie Siegel

#Love You #Thinking #Doing You

• It's the fact that no matter how bad it's gotten, the body wants to be healthy. The body wants to bounce back. When you do these changes, you do these small changes every single day, and you trust the process of what you're doing. You really do make lasting changes onto your body.
    -- Bob Harper

#Healthy #Doing You #Body

• If you believe in what you're doing, you'll be successful.
    -- Connie Sellecca

#Believe #Successful #Doing You

• You have to have passion when you're finding a recipe for a career. If you love what you are doing, you'll never work a day in your life.
    -- Debbi Fields

#Passion #Careers #Doing You

• Don't be mad cuz I'm doing me better than you doing you.
    -- Donald Glover

#Mad #Hustle #Doing You

• When you want to arrive at your goal more than you want to be doing what you are doing, you become stressed.
    -- Eckhart Tolle

#Goal #Stressed #Doing You

• Once you see what you are doing or have been doing, you also see its futility, and that unconscious pattern then comes to an end by itself. Awareness is the greatest agent for change.
    -- Eckhart Tolle

#Patterns #Doing You #Agents

• We make music for a living. Like I've always said, if you like what you're doing, you're halfway there; if someone else likes it, that's even better. If they don't like it, at least you like it. Not to be selfish, but you kind of have to be.
    -- Eddie Van Halen

#Selfish #Doing You #Likes

• It doesn't happen very often that you get to work with some really good friends of yours and there's a common language between everyone, you don't have to explain what you're doing, you can just run with it. It makes it just so much easier and more relaxed.
    -- Elizabeth Perkins

#Running #Good Friend #Doing You

• I knew exactly what I was doing. You can't accidentally take a whole bottle of pills.
    -- Fantasia Barrino

#Doing You #Pills #Bottles

• When the deepest part of you becomes engaged in what you are doing...you are doing what you were meant to be doing.
    -- Gary Zukav

#Doing You #Were Meant To Be #Meant To Be

• The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.
    -- Geoff Gaberino

#Success #Real #Doing You

• The real test of character is how you treat someone who has no possibility of doing you any good.
    -- George Orwell

#Real #Character #Doing You

• You might think that you're ruined. You might think you're defeated. If you love what you're doing you've already succeeded.
    -- George Watsky

#Thinking #Doing You #Might

• You know, 'Peepshow,' in retrospect that seems like a good fit for me, but in the beginning, I'm sure you remember, nobody was sure if the show was going to last. Everybody was like, 'What are you doing? You can't sing, and you can't dance. What are you doing in this show?
    -- Holly Madison

#Doing You #Retrospect #Lasts

• When you are open to receive what God is able to do for you, you stop doing. You learn how to "Be still and know!" You know that your good is on the way, according to God's nature and willingness to give. You also put your faith in the fact that God is always on time.
    -- Iyanla Vanzant

#Faith #Giving #Doing You

• Hold your eyes on God and leave the doing to him. That is all the doing you have to worry about.
    -- Jane Frances de Chantal

#Eye #Worry #Doing You

• When fear seizes, change what you are doing. You are doing something wrong.
    -- Jean Craighead George

#Doing You

• You know, being an entrepreneur is super hard work, and if you're not passionate about what you're doing, you're probably not going to succeed.
    -- Jeff Raikes

#Hard Work #Entrepreneur #Doing You

• I don't oppose hunting in any way, shape or form. If that's what you enjoy doing, you are free to do it.
    -- Jesse Ventura

#Hunting #Doing You #Shapes

• In the studio you have pretty much carte blanche with whatever you're doing. You can turn natural instruments into electronic instruments.
    -- John Cale

#Doing You #Natural #Instruments

• If you’re not passionate about what you’re doing, you need to stop doing it. You aren’t living your truth.
    -- John Hope Bryant

#Doing You #Needs #Passionate

• Speaking as somebody who's been in the drug scene, it's not something you can go on and on doing, you know. It's like drink, or anything, you've got to come to terms with it. You know, like too much food, or too much anything. You've got to get out of it. You're left with yourself all the time, whatever you do--you know, meditation, drugs or anything. But you've got to get down to your own god and your own temple in your head.
    -- John Lennon

#Meditation #Drug #Doing You

• If you wanted to create an education environment that was directly opposed to what the brain was good at doing, you would probably design something like a classroom.
    -- John Medina

#Design #Brain #Doing You

• Whatever you're doing, you must have patience.
    -- John Wooden

#Doing You #Having Patience

• Even when I didn't know anything else about where I was or what I was supposed to be doing. You were my Wayward, even then. Everything always brought me back to you. Everything.
    -- Kami Garcia

#Doing You

• As you release the things you no longer love or use, you call back to yourself the parts of your spirit that have been attached to them, and attached to the emotional needs and memories associated with those objects. In so doing, you bring yourself powerfully into present time. Your energy, instead of being dispersed in a thousand different, unproductive directions, becomes more centered and focused. You feel more spiritually complete and more at peace with yourself.
    -- Karen Kingston

#Memories #Emotional #Doing You

• No matter what information you have, no matter what you are doing, you can be wrong.
    -- Larry Hite

#Doing You #Information #Matter

• You know, for a long time I have been of the opinion that artists don't necessarily know what they're doing. You don't necessarily know what kind of universal concept you're tapping into.
    -- Leonard Nimoy

#Artist #Long #Doing You

• As soon as you know what you're doing, you're doing it wrong. That's what I find with acting. As soon as it becomes padded, it becomes pat.
    -- Liev Schreiber

#Acting #Doing You

• As soon as you know what you're doing, you're doing it wrong.
    -- Liev Schreiber

#Doing You

• In doing what I'm doing, you have to be sensitive to the fact that you're not dealing with numbers, you're dealing with people. And I will continue to be sensitive to that.
    -- Luis Fortuno

#Numbers #People #Doing You

• If you do not enjoy what you are doing, you will never be good at it.
    -- Luke Parker

#Inspirational Life #Doing You #Enjoy

• If you believe in what you're doing, you're going to make money. When you question it, you won't.
    -- Marilyn Manson

#Believe #Doing You #Making Money

• How can you lose when you're doing you?
    -- Nas

#Doing You

• When you are making the one you are doing, you think it is the greatest film going. And then you do another one and it is a great film.
    -- Nick Nolte

#Thinking #Doing You #Film

• But I find the best things I do, I do when I'm trying to avoid doing something else I'm supposed to be doing. You know, you're working on something. You get bugged, or you lose your enthusiasm or something. So you turn to something else with an absolute vengeance
    -- Norton Juster

#Trying #Enthusiasm #Doing You

• I don't know if there will ever be an ideal way of selling an original picture. Because everything you're doing, you're inventing.
    -- Peter Weir

#Way #Doing You #Selling

• Put glibly: In science if you know what you are doing you should not be doing it. In engineering if you do not know what you are doing you should not be doing it. Of course, you seldom, if ever, see either pure state.
    -- Richard Hamming

#Engineering #Doing You #Should

• I'm really, really enjoying myself, I seem to have a lot of purpose in my life. I'm enjoying what I'm doing, you know, and people are liking it. So, it's great, you know.
    -- Robbie Williams

#People #Purpose #Doing You

• If you don't get a kick out of the job you're doing you'd better hunt for another one.
    -- Samuel M. Vauclain

#Jobs #Doing You #Kick Ass

• Unless you're involved with thinking about what you're doing, you end up doing the same thing over and over, and that becomes tedious and, in the end, defeating.
    -- Sol LeWitt

#Thinking #Doing You #Ends

• If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove.
    -- Timothy Leary

#Moving #Doing You #Groove

• Any belief system that is based on fear, encourages weakness, sanctions intolerance threatens vengeance, promotes passivity and requires you to relinquish your personal power is doing you a disservice.
    -- Walt F. J. Goodridge

#Weakness #Doing You #Belief

• You honor me greatly and beyond my ability as an individual but in so doing you honor my colleagues also who made possible the results you have cited.
    -- Willard Libby

#Honor #Doing You #Individual

• A little bit of fear means you are doing something worth doing--you are stretching...You are going outside your immediate grasp.
    -- Yanni

#Mean #Littles #Doing You

• If you know that someone is going to hear what you're doing, you're always going to be self-conscious about it. In a way that's good; it spurs you on.
    -- Doug Martsch

#Self #Doing You #Spurs

• If you hug someone goodbye and their response is what the hell are you doing? - you may want to examine you're definition of close friend.
    -- Dov Davidoff

#Goodbye #Hug #Doing You

• In translation you have to get it right, you have to be precise in what you're doing. You have to attempt what they did in that language - say, in Arabic - and try to accomplish a version of that in English, and you're constantly serving two masters.
    -- Elliott Colla

#Two #Trying #Doing You

• If you're the sort of person that likes a job where once you know what you're doing you can keep doing what you're doing, don't ever become a film composer.
    -- Henry Jackman

#Jobs #Doing You #Likes

• As an actor, I feel that my work makes me very vulnerable. I have to be emotionally available to serve the scene I'm doing. You never quite know where your emotions will take you.
    -- Jacob Vargas

#Doing You #Actors #Never Quit

• Every artist, to me, should know why they're doing what they're doing. You shouldn't create simply because it sounds good to you. That's not a real response to me.
    -- Jlin

#Real #Artist #Doing You

• If you want to create something that's worth doing you have to self-edit from the get-go. You really must be careful and selective with whom you work, you must constantly ask yourself the hard questions about your art, and you must set a nearly unattainable standard for yourself.
    -- John Dyer Baizley

#Art #Self #Doing You

• If someone doesn't hate what you're doing - you're not doing very well.
    -- John Spiers

#Hate #Doing You #Wells

• I've always got a whole bunch of things in the works. That's sort of the nature of the business. Even when you're doing something you love doing, you have to be plotting and scheming and writing and preparing for what you're going to do when that's finished.
    -- Tom Green

#Writing #Doing You #Bunch

• The minute you start feeling like you've got it down, you know what you're doing, you're dead in the water.
    -- Vincent D'Onofrio

#Water #Feelings #Doing You

• If you're doing what everyone else is doing, you're doing it wrong.
    -- Casey Neistat

#Doing You #Ifs

• I'm starting to like muggers more than congressmen. At least the muggers don't claim they're doing you a favor.
    -- Paul Jacob

#Doing You #Muggers #Favors

• Once you try to do more than your equipment is capable of doing you get yourself in trouble and you start wrecking.
    -- Dale Jarrett

#Trying #Doing You #Trouble

• Act so as to encourage the best in others, and by so doing you will develop the best in yourself.
    -- Felix Adler

#Leadership #Doing You

• I am very aware now that music is a business, but there is also a way to go about making music that is true to yourself as opposed to doing, you know, just going through the motions and making things that would just be commercially successful.
    -- Ronnie Montrose

#Successful #Doing You #Way

• You have to be consistent. You have to be yourself. You have to be committed to what you're doing. You have to not be afraid to be ambitious.
    -- Roxane Gay

#Being Yourself #Ambitious #Doing You

• As an actor, demonstrating your feelings in front of people is not what you're supposed to be doing. You're supposed to hold your emotions and control them, and not show them all over the place.
    -- James Hong

#People #Feelings #Doing You

• ... by doing you shall know What it is you have to do.
    -- Thomas Lynch

#Doing You #Deeds #Knows

• As a writer, you don't know what the hell you're doing. You're just doing it. You hope it works out well.
    -- John Edgar Wideman

#Work Out #Doing You #Hell

• If you’re not passionate about what you’re doing, you need to stop doing it. You aren’t living your truth.
    -- John Hope Bryant

#Doing You #Needs #Passionate