Curls quotes

• What is this world? A mere curl of smoke for the wind to scatter.
    -- Abraham Cahan

#Wind #Curls #World

• Keeping a diary is advanced-level living. I spend way too much time trying not to curl up in the corner like a giant fetus & weep to keep a diary.
    -- Alissa Nutting

#Trying #Curls #Giants

• I don't have the time to curl up on my couch with a good book.
    -- Angie Harmon

#Book #Curls #Good Book

• And I love a scary movie. It makes your toes curl and it's not you going through it.
    -- Anthony Hopkins

#Scary #Curls #Toes

• He brushed my curls back off my face. “I never pictured my life so complete. I never thought I’d have everything I want. You’re everything to me, Angel.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Angel #Curls #Want

• I love wearing my hair curly, but turning the curling iron all the way up creates curls that look really made up and artificial.
    -- Camila Alves

#Hair #Iron #Curls

• I only have to do three things to look halfway decent. Curl my eyelashes, fill in my eyebrows and put some lipstick on.
    -- Courteney Cox

#Eyelashes #Eyebrows #Curls

• My Christmas wish would be to have an entire week off. To spend it with my family and just curl up and watch Christmas movies when it's snowing outside.
    -- David Hasselhoff

#Snow #Wish #Curls

• I don't know who he (Wladimir) was trying to impress in that homo-erotic video of his doing bicep-curls. It didn't impress me.
    -- David Haye

#Motivation #Trying #Curls

• The things I've bought from strangers in the dark would curl your hair.
    -- David Sedaris

#Dark #Hair #Curls

• I wanted to curl up into a fetal position and start sucking my thumb, let my tears and dripping saliva pool under me. Sorry. I tried living, tried being sentient. Can't do it. Can't live in the same universe with that.
    -- David Wong

#Sorry #Tears #Curls

• But I always curl my lashes, even if I don't put on mascara. I'll also put on a lip gloss or lip balm. And I always brush my eyebrows. I have very thick eyebrows - I'm just now starting to thin them out a bit.
    -- Denise Richards

#Eyebrows #Curls #Lips

• For goodness sakes, beware of curls… It is a great art to do them so that the girls not only look modern - but do not suddenly look very vulgar.
    -- Diana Vreeland

#Girl #Art #Curls

• Then come on up. DO everyone a favor and shut me up," he said. "Put down your money, pick up that ball, and let it fly, looker." "I'd rather not" People laughed. He flapped his arms and squawked like a chicken "Afraid you can't throw that far?" "I know I can" He lifted his hat in a small salute to my claim. Blond curls slipped out, then he plopped the hat back on and said, "I dare you.
    -- Elizabeth Chandler

#People #Curls #Balls

• Remind me one day to teach you how to achieve a sneer, Hugh. Yours is too pronounced, and thus but a grimace. It should be but a faint curl of the lips.
    -- Georgette Heyer

#One Day #Curls #Lips

• The son of Saturn gave The nod with his dark brows. The ambrosial curls Upon the Sovereign One's immortal head Were shaken, and with them the mighty mount, Olympus trembled.
    -- Homer

#Son #Dark #Curls

• Taste speaks through a turn of phrase, a curl of the lip, a shrug of the shoulder: it makes an atmosphere.
    -- Irving Howe

#Atmosphere #Curls #Phrases

• When I bite you, it'll be because I want to make your toes curl and your hair stand on end. And you won't need stitches afterward. You'll need crutches.
    -- Jennifer Rardin

#Hair #Curls #Needs

• Anyone who has dead straight hair wants curls.
    -- Jenny Eclair

#Hair #Curls #Want

• Try pitching a story of happiness to your editors and their toes are going to curl up.
    -- Jim Crace

#Editors #Trying #Curls

• The spirit of Route 66 is in the details: every scratch on a fender, every curl of paint on a weathered billboard, every blade of grass growing up through a cracked street.
    -- John Lasseter

#Growing Up #Curls #Details

• You curl your hair and paint your face. Not I: I am curled by the wind, painted by the sun.
    -- Julia de Burgos

#Hair #Wind #Curls

• This is not an industry in which you curl up in a ball and shy away from the realities. It's a time to scream to the clouds that we're here and we've got great values and great prices. What better time to do that than the Super Bowl?
    -- Kevin Smith

#Reality #Clouds #Curls

• It's so strange how life works: You want something and you wait and wait and feel like it's taking forever to come. Then it happens and it's over and all you want to do is curl back up in that moment before things changed.
    -- Lauren Oliver

#Waiting #Forever #Curls

• I had a guy come up to me once in the gym when I'm training arms and tell me that I should do curls this way. I looked at his arms and they were about fifteen inches. That would be like me walking up to Tom Platz and telling him how to squat!
    -- Lee Priest

#Guy #Training #Curls

• During an intense period of lab work, the outside world vanishes and the obsession is total. Sleep is when you can curl up on the accelerator floor for an hour.
    -- Leon M. Lederman

#Sleep #Science #Curls

• Built like an oak tree, against which I could pitch my pillow and read; mornings, I could curl into the crook of your branches.
    -- Lionel Shriver

#Morning #Tree #Curls

• I have a bronze statue of myself, naked. I have these really big curls and water comes out of every curl. It's hot.
    -- Macy Gray

#Water #Curls #Hot

• A woman who shaves or otherwise depilates her pubic curls has a profound interest in recreational sex.
    -- Maureen Johnson

#Sex #Profound #Curls

• You know sometimes I just want to curl up on stage and lie there for a while - it's weird.
    -- Michael Hutchence

#Lying #Want #Curls

• Backstage, I get sleepy, and want to curl up and snooze. I never get nervous, whatever the event. I feel quite detached until I walk on stage, and then some gear inside me clicks and off I go like a wind up doll.
    -- Pete Townshend

#Wind #Events #Curls

• But I'll be fine. I'll be with Tod. He's a good guy, you know." He just hides it under all the sarcasm and curls.
    -- Rachel Vincent

#Sarcasm #Guy #Curls

• My eyes are so big that, weirdly, I feel like an alien if my eyelashes don't match their intensity. I like to curl my lashes to the point where they're sticking straight up and then put on a ton of mascara!
    -- Sarah Hyland

#Eye #Curls #Aliens

• I'm not out here looking for no garbage cans to curl up in. I'm looking for the same good dreams everybody else is hoping for, but I don't see where they are. Or maybe I see where they are, but I don't see how to get there.
    -- Walter Dean Myers

#Dream #Garbage #Curls

• Life is a smoke that curls- Curls in a flickering skein, That winds and whisks and whirls, A figment thin and vain, Into the vast inane. One end for hut and hall.
    -- William Ernest Henley

#Life #Wind #Curls

• When you start to realize life isn't fair, what do you do: curl up and die or fight every second of the way?
    -- Aubrey O'Day

#Fighting #Curls #Way

• I have a total complex [because of my curls], though, because I got teased a lot as a kid.
    -- Guido Palau

#Kids #Curls #Complexes

• God is so big He can cover the whole world with His love, and so small He can curl up inside your heart.
    -- June Masters Bacher

#God #Heart #Curls

• I`d like to curl up in a ball like Hillary [Clinton]said she would but she is out. And I think we all have to go do that. The fact of the matter is we don`t have the luxury of pulling back from this.
    -- Lawrence O'Donnell

#Thinking #Luxury #Curls

• Hair is what connects women in Dakar and Detroit, Oprah [Winfrey] and Opal [Tometi] the Black Lives Matter activist. There's a story in every kink, curl, and coil.
    -- Michaela Angela Davis

#Hair #Black #Curls

• Personally, I like one hand preacher curls with dumbbells. You don't have to do 100 pound dumbbells to get a burn. Heck I can do 35- 45 dumbbells and get something out of it. It's also great for guys that travel. It's the one piece of equipment that most hotels always have.
    -- Phil Heath

#Hands #Guy #Curls

• The act of catching yourself wandering and coming back to your breath is a bicep curl for your brain.
    -- Dan Harris

#Brain #Curls #Coming Back