Hustle quotes

• For my money, I don't think there's been a better comedy than 'Kung Fu Hustle' in a lot of years. That movie just knocked me over.
    -- Adam McKay

#Thinking #Years #Hustle

• I am tired of hustling.
    -- Alan Sugar

#Tired #Hustle

• The main thing you got to remember is that everything in the world is a hustle.
    -- Alex Haley

#Hustle #World #Remember

• Good things happen to those who hustle.
    -- Anais Nin

#Positivity #Nfl #Hustle

• I rarely use the Internet for research, as I find the process cumbersome and detestable. The information gained is often untrustworthy and couched in execrable prose. It is unpleasant to sit in front of a twitching screen suffering assault by virus, power outage, sluggish searches, system crashes, the lack of direct human discourse, all in an atmosphere of scam and hustle.
    -- Annie Proulx

#Suffering #Atmosphere #Hustle

• When Big Meech and everybody got indicted, hustling died. Keep it trill.
    -- ASAP Rocky

#Hustle #Trill #Bigs

• False Hustle = cheap fouls, lunging, reaching, etc.
    -- Billy Donovan

#Basketball #Coaching #Hustle

• Elend started. "Vin!" Then, he smiled. "What took you so long?" "I got delayed by an Inquistor and a dark god," she said. "Now hustle.
    -- Brandon Sanderson

#Dark #Long #Hustle

• You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.
    -- Brené Brown

#Confidence #Hustle #Stories

• Living a connected life ultimately is about setting boundaries, spending less time and energy hustling and winning over people who don't matter, and seeing the value of working on cultivating connection with family and close friends.
    -- Brené Brown

#Winning #People #Hustle

• Good things come to those who hustle
    -- Chuck Noll

#Hustle #Good Things

• His hustle was wrong, his mind was his own, but the man lived alone, oh, Superfly.
    -- Curtis Mayfield

#Men #Mind #Hustle

• Being a good writer doesn’t make you a good reporter, it takes hustle.
    -- David

#Hustle

• TV has eaten up everything else, and Warhol films are all that are left, which is fabulous. Pork could become the next I Love Lucy, the great American domestic comedy. It's about how people really live, not like Lucy, who never touched dishwater. It's about people living and hustling to survive.
    -- David Bowie

#People #Hustle #Fabulous

• What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110 percent all the time.
    -- Don Zimmer

#Athlete #Giving #Hustle

• Don't be mad cuz I'm doing me better than you doing you.
    -- Donald Glover

#Mad #Hustle #Doing You

• Wonder is a very subtle, precious emotion, often lost in the gross hustle and bustle of modern life. When we feel wonder, we are immediately reminded of the purity and innocence of our childhood. Then, everything was magical and mysterious. Magic should help us relive that wonder.
    -- Doug Henning

#Childhood #Magic #Hustle

• People will urge you to go to school. They’ll tell you an American education is useful. That is not true. That is 80’s. You are here to hustle.
    -- E. C. Osondu

#School #People #Hustle

• I'm a firm believer in the hustle game.
    -- Eric Snow

#Games #Effort #Hustle

• Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a new dance step - it is an old business procedure.
    -- Fran Lebowitz

#Dance #Hustle #Literature

• Hustle is the most important word--EVER.
    -- Gary Vaynerchuk

#Hustle #Important

• I will keep on hurdling and keep on hustling.
    -- Gucci Mane

#Hustle #Hurdle

• It doesn't take talent to hustle.
    -- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

#Athlete #Hustle #Talent

• Treat your employees like customers.
    -- Herb Kelleher

#Hustle #Treats #Employee

• I love America. We've got the only system that works - it keeps everyone hustling.
    -- J. R. Simplot

#America #Achievement #Hustle

• I learned that all things come to those who wait-provided they hustle while they wait.
    -- James Cash Penney

#Waiting #Hustle

• Find out where the people want to go, then hustle yourself around in front of them.
    -- James J. Kilpatrick

#Leadership #People #Hustle

• Well, I've been happily supporting myself for ten years now on the hustle and trade of live entertainment. I guess my breakthrough moment was when I decided to go for it once and for all.
    -- Jason Mraz

#Years #Hustle #Entertainment

• Jealousy’s a weak emotion.
    -- Jay-Z

#Hustle #Emotion #Weak

• Keep hustling, something good will happen,
    -- Joe Paterno

#Hustle

• Hustle makes up for many a mistake.
    -- John Wooden

#Sports #Mistake #Hustle

• I take pride knowing that I hustle, day in and day out.
    -- Johnny Damon

#Pride #Knowing #Hustle

• When I'm out hustling up new industries, I can offer Louisiana's many selling points. We have unmatched natural resources, a unique culture and fantastic workers.
    -- Kathleen Blanco

#Unique #Hustle #Louisiana

• If you are serious, and you want to make a living as an author, then you need to hustle. Period. If you can't make that quality, then you need to concentrate on your craft and practice more. One other thing, quality comes with practice. If you are prolific, then you become a better writer because you are writing. The more you do anything the better at it you will become. So in a way, quantity does add to quality.
    -- Larry Correia

#Writing #Practice #Hustle

• American Hustle shows the FBI making real-life bribes to Washington politicians. I know, because as your U.S. senator, I turned them down.
    -- Larry Pressler

#Real #Hustle #Politician

• I just figured out hustles to get by, like maybe selling my clothes. I wanted to travel around and be broke and live in sketchy apartments.
    -- Leo Fitzpatrick

#Clothes #Hustle #Selling

• There's nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.
    -- Mark Burnett

#Hustle #Biting #Chewing

• I have a lot of real life experience with hustling and doing stupid stuff.
    -- Mark Wahlberg

#Real #Stupid #Hustle

• If you want something from an audience, you give blood to their fantasies. It's the ultimate hustle.
    -- Marlon Brando

#Blood #Giving #Hustle

• A religion that teaches you God is something outside the world--something separate from everything you see, smell, taste, touch, and hear--is nothing but a cheap hustle.
    -- Matthew Woodring Stover

#Smell #Hustle #World

• It's weird, sometimes I still see myself as just starting out. I tend to forget how much I've been doing, but in the beginning it is about the hustle, being out there and doing the work. Nothing is going to come to you, you have to get out there and do the work, and I've been doing that. But sometimes it's good to take a break and let these things air out. Reflect and take it in.
    -- Michael K. Williams

#Air #Hustle #Forget

• Focused. I'm a hustler. And my hustle is trying to figure out the best ways to do what I like without having to do much else.
    -- Mos Def

#Trying #Hustle #Way

• Having the positive belief that it will all be O.K. just means that you hustle and make it work because failure is not even an option in your own mind.
    -- Natalie Massenet

#Mean #Mind #Hustle

• Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

#Revenge #Men #Hustle

• You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I'ma be the queen no matter how they shuffle.
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Queens #Hate #Hustle

• The present age, for all its cosmopolitan hustle, is curiously suburban in spirit.
    -- Norman Douglas

#Age #Hustle #Spirit

• I have wasted the greater part of my life looking for money and trying to get along, trying to make my work from this terribly expensive paintbox, which is a movie. And I've spent too much energy on things that have nothing to do with making a movie. It's about two percent moviemaking and ninety-eight percent hustling It's no way to spend a life.
    -- Orson Welles

#Two #Eight #Hustle

• We're not responsible for the bustling and hustling that may go on here. Lots of people bustle, and some hustle. But that's their business, and a very old one.
    -- Pancho Barnes

#People #Hustle #Goes On

• Before Jersey Shore, I was a DJ struggling to promote, deejaying six nights a week and hustling to pack clubs.
    -- Pauly D

#Struggle #Night #Hustle

• I'm sharp. What the street taught me how to do is how to hustle. How to make something out of nothing.
    -- Pitbull

#Hustle #Taught #Streets

• Never let anyone out work you or out hustle you. Ever.
    -- Rick Pitino

#Hustle

• I'm from where your hustle determines your salary.
    -- Rick Ross

#Hustle #Salary #Determine

• I know Im not going to book everything I go in on, and thats just the nature of the business. You have to keep hustling and not get down on it. You have to keep at it and find your way in. Everybodys story is different.
    -- Rob Brown

#Book #Hustle #Stories

• I had to learn the hard way. There was a blindness, without any education or will or drive. Everything I started in the beginning from skate shops to record labels to a million and one side hustles that I went in without knowing how I was going to do it, a lot of those ventures just went out of business.
    -- Rob Dyrdek

#Knowing #Hustle #Labels

• With a terrible script you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it's going to translate easily.
    -- Robert Downey, Jr.

#Thinking #Hustle #Trying

• Be encouraged. Stay on your hustle. You can't fail until u quit.
    -- Russell Simmons

#Inspirational #Friday #Hustle

• Get your hustle on... Hard work is easy, working out is hard.
    -- Russell Simmons

#Hard Work #Work Out #Hustle

• Mine's a pretty simple strategy: there's not a lot of talent here, but there's a lot of hustle. I have to be in every place I can, and be busy.
    -- Ryan Seacrest

#Simple #Hustle #Talent

• We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?
    -- Sarah

#Thinking #Ironic #Hustle

• My hustle is just too crazy. I’m trying to take over the world!
    -- Spencer Pratt

#Crazy #Trying #Hustle

• I like that band Get Hustle. They're cool live. I haven't heard their records, though.
    -- Stephen Malkmus

#Hustle #Band #Records

• Many people, not just Asians, are more concerned with hustling and getting to meetings with contacts to gain success.
    -- Steven Yeun

#People #Hustle #Gains

• If you don't respect nothin' else, you will respect this hustle.
    -- T.I.

#Hustle

• When you do a show five days a week and one night a week, the way I was doing, you use up so much music every day that pretty soon you find yourself hustling for material.
    -- Tennessee Ernie Ford

#Night #Finding Yourself #Hustle

• There is no substitution for hustle, and if you don't hustle there will be substitution
    -- Tex Winter

#Basketball #Hustle

• I can't never stop nobody, can't knock nobody hustle.
    -- The Notorious B.I.G.

#Hustle

• Everything comes to those who hustle while they wait.
    -- Thomas A. Edison

#Sports #Waiting #Hustle

• TV journalism is a much more collaborative, horizontal business than print reporting. It has to be, because of the logistics. Anchors are wholly dependent on producers to do all the hustling
    -- Tina Brown

#Anchors #Hustle #Logistics

• You have to do a show, an interview, you've got to go straight back on the road to another location, make a track and edit things like footage etc. It's non stop. I really respect the hustle and work rate of Chipmunk, as well as N-Dubz and Tinchy Stryder.
    -- Tinie Tempah

#Track #Hustle #Location

• Fear is the disease. Hustle is the antidote.
    -- Travis Kalanick

#Hustle #Disease #Antidote

• Fear is the disease. Hustle is the antidote Whatever it is that you’re afraid of, go after it.
    -- Travis Kalanick

#Hustle #Disease #Antidote

• The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
    -- Tyrese Gibson

#Dream #Hustle

• There is an unlucky tendency ... to allow every new invention to add to life's complications, and every new power to increase life's hustling; so that, unless we can dominate the mischief, we are really the worse off instead of the better.
    -- Vernon Lee

#Progress #Hustle #Add

• I played the game one way. I gave it everything I had. It doesn't take any ability to hustle.
    -- Wade Boggs

#Games #Hustle #Way

• I love creating music and television and film. I love the hustle, I love the grind, I love working sixteen- and eighteen-hour days and waking up at four the next morning and going to the gym. I love that.
    -- Will Smith

#Morning #Creating #Hustle

• The guy who's willing to hustle the most is gonna be the guy that just gets that loose ball.
    -- Will Smith

#Guy #Hustle #Balls

• I do occasionally envy the person who is religious naturally, without being brainwashed into it or suckered into it by all the organized hustles.
    -- Woody Allen

#Religious #Envy #Hustle

• My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling.
    -- Young Jeezy

#Hustle

• When I go to sleep, someone wakes up to get their hustle on, that's why I get my 2 hours, their 2 hours and overseas 2 hours in. I'll make sure no one can catch me.
    -- Behdad Sami

#Sleep #Hustle #Wake Up

• Hustle ... Your excuses are someone else's motivation.
    -- Behdad Sami

#Motivation #Hustle #Excuse

• There are three people's careers I'd like to meld together into my own... Jay Z's for his business mindset, Macklemore's hustle as an independent artist, and Bob Marley's impact on the world and how refined and genuine his music is to this day.
    -- CJ Fly

#Independent #Artist #Hustle

-- David Carr

#Hustle #Good Writers #Reporters

• Theres a lot of females that hustle, just like men hustle.
    -- Fetty Wap

#Men #Hustle #Female

• I feel like I've helped create a new standard of hustle for defensive linemen.
    -- Jevon Kearse

#Hustle #Linemen #Standards

• Hustle is just playing the game right.
    -- Jimmy Rollins

#Games #Hustle

• I want the peace in knowing that is wasn't for lack of hustling that I missed a target for my dream. I want to know that the one thing in my control was under control.
    -- Jon Acuff

#Dream #Knowing #Hustle

• Sometimes, it is best to listen, ask the super question, for ambition is hustle.
    -- Raheem Devaughn

#Ambition #Hustle #Sometimes

• If you feel you are down on your luck, check the level of your effort.
    -- Robert Brault

#Effort #Luck #Hustle

• Man, if they played the commercials for 'Murderball' as much as they do for 'Hustle & Flow,' 'Murderball' would blow up!
    -- Mark Zupan

#Blow #Men #Hustle

• Don't hustle old people.
    -- John Burns

#People #Hustle #Old People

• Writing is hustling of another kind.
    -- John Rechy

#Writing #Hustle #Kind

• As a coping mechanism, or as a way to make a little hard count by shilling demons in the shadows, I try not to belittle the thought process of the conspiracy theorists. As a cocktail waitress in Vegas once schooled me: never get down on anybody else's hustle.
    -- John Ridley

#Vegas #Coping Mechanisms #Hustle

• The first CD said exactly what it was. I was just in the streets hustling. I come from a family of hustlers.
    -- Yo Gotti

#Cds #Hustle #Firsts

• I never stopped grinding. I never stopped hustling. I never stopped working. I just kept moving. It has nothing to do with the money or anything like that. It's just that I love music.
    -- Juicy J

#Moving #Hustle #Music Love

• Maybe I'm biased because I'm from there. It's close enough to New York but it's not swallowed up by New York's hustle and bustle. Philly's busy enough. There are tons of record stores and record-head friends and plenty of D.I.Y. shows. It's a place where people pass through and bands don't usually skip on tour. There are lots of music resources but it's not too over the top.
    -- Kurt Vile

#People #Hustle #Busy

-- David Carr

#Hustle #Good Writers #Reporters