Bingo quotes

• Political reporters no longer get to decide what's news. The days when a minister gave briefings to a dozen lobby correspondents, and thereby dictated the next day's headlines, are over. Now, a thousand bloggers decide for themselves what is interesting. If enough of them are tickled then, bingo, you're news.
    -- Daniel Hannan

#Interesting #Political #Bingo

• Bingo!! Once again, privatization--*total* privatization--is the best solution. Get government, and government-sanctioned business collectives, out of the health 'care' picture entirely and, just maybe, I can go back to typing the word 'care' (in relation to 'health') without the quotes. :-)
    -- Edward Britton

#Government #Bingo #Care

• Go back to your bingo hall.
    -- Jerry Lawler

#Funny #Wwe #Bingo

• I think the Irish woman was freed from slavery by bingo. They can go out now, dressed up, with their handbags and have a drink and play bingo. And they deserve it.
    -- John B. Keane

#Thinking #Play #Bingo

• Congress: Bingo with billions.
    -- Red Skelton

#Bingo #Congress #Billions

• I've had more numbers on my back than a bingo board.
    -- Rocky Bridges

#Numbers #Boards #Bingo

• Fluted sleeves or any sleeve that flares out before coming in again at the wrist are very feminine and a great way to distract from the dreaded 'bingo wings.'
    -- Twiggy

#Wings #Bingo #Way

• I've spent a lot of Thanksgivings on the road with my band, so anytime that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family in a traditional aspect, eating sweet potatoes and cranberries and stuffing and all the trappings of Thanksgiving and then get on a treadmill the next day extra long, I'm happy.

• I'm more a competitive person.

• A fanatic, either, religious or political, is the subject of strong delusions.

• Those who boast about being "brutally honest" are usually more brutal than honest.

• Real friends require honesty, openness, and even vulnerability. They also require attention and simple acts of kindness.

• You are curious and quick, you have a deft mind, and for some unaccountable reason, people tell you things -- useful things.

• Note to self: When noticing flyaway hairs, do not use lip gloss as an 'on-the-go' hair gel.

• Have confidence in prayer. It is the unfailing power which God has given us. By means of it you will obtain the salvation of the dear souls whom God has given you and all your loved ones." Ask and you shall receive," Our Lord said. Be yourself with the good Lord.

• Whatever the faults of the rabbis, consistency was not one of them.

• Hey, I know it's Monday, but it's also a new day, a new week and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.