Old School quotes

• If I'm hip, we've got a problem in this country. I really shouldn't be held up as any model of hipness. If anything, I think I'm sort of old school in my approach to objective reporting and not wearing my opinion on my sleeve. There's a lot of that in American TV news these days. Too much, in fact.
    -- Anderson Cooper

#Country #Old School #Thinking

• I think the fans of the old-school Internet shorts were a little bit older just because it was racier material.
    -- Andy Milonakis

#Old School #Thinking #Fans

• I remember a moment when the Prince went back to his old school, Grammar School in Melbourne, and slightly to his horror his old music teacher produced a cello.
    -- Anthony Holden

#Teacher #Old School #Literature

• I was a bookworm. Every week I'd go to the library and get seven books. Remember libraries? I wonder if people still go. And I learned about everything from the library. I came from a Scottish family. Old school.
    -- Colin Mochrie

#Book #Old School #People

• I like the old school heavy metal bands like AC/DC and Aeromith. I like that type of music. As the director, I tried to influence the type of music the bands in the movie would play.
    -- Dolph Lundgren

#Old School #Play #Directors

• It’s the age of celebrity. It’s the age of social media. But for we old school girls who don’t want to show up at every single event just ‘cause I don’t tweet–I have nothing to say. I’m not on Facebook. I mean it sounds like I have plenty to say, but that’s to people who I’m in a room with. I’m not that interesting, and the rest is none of your business.
    -- Gina Torres

#Girl #Old School #Mean

• David Blunkett and I both take the same view that it is scandalous that someone from North Tyneside, Laura Spence, with the best qualifications and who wants to be a doctor, should be turned down by Oxford University using an interview system more reminiscent of the old school network and the old school tie than justice. It is about time for an end to that old Britain where what matters more are the privileges you are born with, rather than the potential you actually have.
    -- Gordon Brown

#Old School #Oxford #Ties

• Everything I am I owe to my faith and secondly to parents who were old school.
    -- J. C. Watts

#School #Old School #Parent

• As far as R&B, I listen to a lot of old school like the Temptations and Chris Brown.
    -- Jacob Latimore

#School #Old School #Temptation

• I think that old school style of 'I'm your parent and I'm greater than you' doesn't work. What I establish with my children is a partnership.
    -- Jada Pinkett Smith

#Children #Old School #Thinking

• I am a bit old-school.
    -- Jay Kay

#School #Old School

• Old school Janet Jackson is always good. I usually go old school, it's very rare that I pick a song from nowadays.
    -- Jenna Dewan

#Song #School #Old School

• Rap is still an art, and no-one's from the Old School Cuz rap is still a brand-new tool
    -- KRS-One

#Art #Rap #Old School

• I'm an old-school guy.
    -- LaDainian Tomlinson

#School #Old School #Nfl

• It’s not easy to find old-school journalism in true crime … yet with Lethal Intent, author Sue Russell proves how integrity, tenacity, brutal truth and honest reporting become essential components to what is a riveting—if not terrifying—narrative of America’s most hated ‘monster,’ Aileen Carol Wuornos. It’s not easy humanizing serial killers, but through an objective lens, clear and defined, Russell paints a graphic portrait of Wuornos’ evil intentions and rough life—a true page-turner, breathless, intense—but also important.
    -- M. William Phelps

#Integrity #Old School #America

• I always had the old-school model that I'm going to work for as long as I'm relevant and focus on for-profit activities and someday when I retire I'm going to learn about philanthropy.
    -- Marc Andreessen

#Old School #Long #Focus

• I'm not a Twitterer, I'm not a twerker, I'm not a Facebooker. I am a ... nothin' ... I'm old school.
    -- Michael Jordan

#School #Old School

• I watch old school film so that I can learn so much that I just sort of miss all the new stuff.
    -- Mike Epps

#Old School #Missing #Stuff

• Play it cool, that's the old school rule man...
    -- Nas

#Old School #School #Men

• I would say old school cats like Redman and Wu-tang. My style is my style, those are just cats that I liked.
    -- Obie Trice

#Cat #Old School #School

• Isaac Hayes told me once, 'There's no such thing as old-school. Either you went to school or you didn't.'
    -- Raphael Saadiq

#Old School #School #Isaac

• I'm old school. I was taught that ice was for bourbon, not for your arm.
    -- Rod Beck

#Old School #Ice #Arms

• That's what I like about you, senator, you're kicking it old-school.
    -- Russ Feingold

#Old School #School #Kicking

• I don't like modern country music. It's not what I'm into, is all. I'm old-school.
    -- Shelby Lynne

#Country #Old School #School

• Old School has humongous laughs all the way through it.
    -- Thomas Lennon

#Old School #School #Laughing

• I've got this old-school workout - push-ups, sit-ups, tricep dips. And it worked. Anybody can do this at home.
    -- Valerie Bertinelli

#Workout #Old School #Home

• My favorite villain was maybe Batman. I think Vandal Savage is really cool 'cause he has the ability not to die and he's smart, but he doesn't have any gadgets, he doesn't shoot fire and he doesn't fly. He's just old school, and I love that.
    -- Casper Crump

#Smart #Old School #Thinking

• Recognition, gratefulness exist.[ Speech for the Nobel Prize] is to show that this is what has come from what [Albert Camus] teacher did for him. And also throughout the world there are Monsieur Germains [his old schoolteacher] everywhere. That's why I published the letters, so that he could have a place in the work.
    -- Catherine Camus

#Teacher #Old School #World

• My dad was old school Jewish. Not do your taxes Jewish - steal your car Jewish.
    -- Dov Davidoff

#Dad #Old School #Car

• The man who, as is often said, can get away with wearing a trench coat over his dinner jacket, or an old school tie for a belt, is the one who in fact understands best the rules of proper dress and can bend them to suit his own personality and requirements.
    -- G. Bruce Boyer

#Old School #Men #Ties

• It's going back to old school, the way it was done and I'm finding out there is something different, a little interesting. There is something just a little fresh about it because I haven't seen it done like that in a little while. I'm embracing it, you know.
    -- George Tillman, Jr.

#Old School #Interesting #Way

• I'm definitely not a laptop/midi/abelton guy. But there is a lot of music I like. I really like Bach organ music. I really like Chopin piano music. I really like Wendy Carlo's electronic music. I really like Miles Davis and John Mclaughlin jazz style. So I'm not only an old-school rocker, but I have to admit that I'm going to be listening to The Doors, Rolling Stones, Iggy Pop, David Bowie and Bob Dylan many times a week.
    -- Gordon Raphael

#Old School #Piano #Doors

• Cable news is 24 hours long so you have to fill it up with something. No, the Muppets are not communist. And the character of Tex Richman is not an allegory for capitalism in any way. The character is called Tex Richman. It's a joke. Clearly he is a classic, old school bad guy. He's bad not because he works for an oil company but because he's evil. No, it's not a communist movie in any way.
    -- James Bobin

#Old School #Character #Oil

• I'm an old school guy and love the guys in the monster suits and JAWS; even though everyone makes fun of the shark I think it's awesome. You know it's fake, but with my generation that was part of the charm.
    -- Larry Fessenden

#Fun #Old School #Thinking

• Jim Rich is many different things but he has a great combination of a kind of old school tabloid reporter and editor's sense for what's a great story, but he's also incredibly passionate about social justice. I think Shaun King called him the most woke editor in American, if that's a compliment.
    -- Lydia Polgreen

#Old School #Thinking #Justice

• I don't think it's "true" to sit and play old school heavy metal just so that you can send it to Fenriz or get a pat on the back from the guys you admire and hang out with.
    -- Mat McNerney

#Old School #Thinking #Play

• The only kinds of ways we have to deal with viruses are old school, so vaccines for example are very effective, but the first vaccines were invented in the 1700's, so we're talking about technology that is over 200 years-old.
    -- Carl Zimmer

#Old School #Technology #Vaccines

• I'm more a fan of old-school films with really interesting stories and good performances. That's what I'd like to do.
    -- Dave Bautista

#Old School #Interesting #Fans

• I actually enjoy Instagram. I enjoy seeing what people who I have some connection to are doing around the globe. I'm even old-school Instagram. I'm here for your "What did you have to eat today?" I'm fine with that.
    -- Ted Leo

#Old School #People #Today

• I'm old school. I'm not the fastest guy or the quickest guy.
    -- James Harden

#Old School #School #Guy

• I'm not old school, like, "Aw, man, I gotta do my music like I did in '98." I just go with the flow. I don't try to change anything.
    -- Juicy J

#Old School #Men #Trying