Xmas famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• After his kisses and hugs it feels like without them my body will fall apart into pieces.

• I'm so proud of the time I put in the pool, so proud of the people I met along way, just to be asked to do this was exciting for me. I love it when I run into people who remember me from playing water polo as opposed to what I do now, which is an actor. It's rare that anyone remembers me but it's fun when I run into guys that played water polo who, we can speak in terms of water polo and what it was like and how we played, it's the great camaraderie. I was so excited to be asked to be part of this because I'm proud of it. I'm more proud of this probably than I am my professional career.

• If you can't outsmart people, outwork them.

• After all these years, I'm finally into soccer. The World Cup is on, and my band is an international group - they're all around me, cheering in the hotel bars.

• You will find the whole world will change to you when you change your attitude toward it.

• It's at the very moment you want to give up on your dreams that you must expand them until they move you again.

• But eternity is not temporality at a standstill. What is oppressive about the concept of the eternal is the justification, incomprehensible to us, that time must undergo in eternity and the logical conclusion of that, the justification of ourselves as we are.

• I'm so fortunate in that I've never had another job to pay a bill but acting, since the day I got out of high school.

• If we look at the realm of knowledge, how exceedingly small and limited is that part acquired through our own senses; how wide is that we gain from other sources.

• I remind myself that traveling through life as an artist requires one to distill things slowly. To be inquisitive, inventive, and patient - a lot of things get discarded along the way. It's a little like boiling sea water to get at the salt.