Swag quotes

• A picture is worth 10K words - but only those to describe the picture. Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described with pictures.
    -- Alan Perlis

#Swag #Swagger

• The Tories always hold the view that the state is an apparatus for the protection of the swag of the property owners ... Christ drove the money changers out of the temple, but you inscribe their title deed on the altar cloth.
    -- Aneurin Bevan

#Views #Swag #Political

• New York gave me hell for that 'Purple Swag,' man. They didn't respect me until 'Peso.'
    -- ASAP Rocky

#New York #Men #Swag

• Hell has been described as a pocket edition of Chicago.
    -- Ashley Montagu

#Swag #Cities #Pockets

• I'm always described as 'cocksure' or 'with a swagger,' and that bears no resemblance to who I feel like inside. I feel plagued by insecurity.
    -- Ben Affleck

#Swag #Insecurity #Bears

• I suspect there have been a number of conspiracies that never were described or leaked out. But I suspect none of the magnitude and sweep of Watergate.
    -- Bob Woodward

#Swag #Numbers #Literature

• A friend of mine described it this way: When they were born it was like a meteor landed in our house and blew everything apart. We had to just put all the pieces back.
    -- Christine Lahti

#Swag #House #Pieces

• The structure of life I have described in buildings - the structure which I believe to be objective - is deeply and inextricably connected with the human person, and with the innermost nature of human feeling.
    -- Christopher Alexander

#Believe #Swag #Feelings

• Music is the expression of the movement of the waters, the play of curves described by changing breezes.
    -- Claude Debussy

#Curves #Expression #Swag

• No statement about God is simply, literally true. God is far more than can be measured, described, defined in ordinary language, or pinned down to any particular happening.
    -- David Jenkins

#Swag #Ordinary #Language

• Johnny once described our relationship by saying we were as close as two people could be without being married.
    -- Ed McMahon

#Swag #Two #People

• Victor Mature was a big man; he had a great swagger. I liked him and I knew we'd be good together on screen.
    -- Esther Williams

#Men #Swag #Together

• The possibility of saying anything about a thing rests on the assumption that it preserves its identity, or continues to be the same thing in the respect described, that it will behave in future situations as it has in past.
    -- Frank Knight

#Past #Swag #Identity

• My departure from Hollywood was described as a walk-out. No one understood that I was cracking up.
    -- Gene Tierney

#Swag #Hollywood #Departure

• I frequently hear our present period described as uncertain, confused, chaotic.
    -- George Crumb

#Confused #Swag #Periods

• But in this Second Work if thou extract our Air and our Fire with the phlegm water, they will the more naturally and easily be drawn out of their infernal prison, and with less losse of their Spirits, than by the former way before described.
    -- George Ripley

#Fire #Air #Swag

• Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called 'walking.'
    -- George W. Bush

#Wisdom #Texas #Swag

• My swag was phenomenal.
    -- Gilbert Arenas

#Basketball #Swag #Phenomenal

• The moral and social aspiration proper to American life is, of course, the aspiration vaguely described by the word democratic; and the actual achievement of the American nation points towards an adequate and fruitful definition of the democratic ideal.
    -- Herbert Croly

#Swag #Achievement #Adequate

• If you're a burglar, it's no good waiting about outside somebody's house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.
    -- Ian Holloway

#Swag #House #Waiting

• From the described experiment it is clear that the mere act of eating, the food even not reaching the stomach, determines the stimulation of the gastric glands.
    -- Ivan Pavlov

#Swag #Eating #Reaching

• I have always said and felt that true enjoyment can not be described.
    -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

#Philosophical #Swag #Said

• I think I would not be described as a character actor in that I don't take on characteristics which are very alien to me.
    -- Jeremy Irons

#Character #Thinking #Swag

• This preparatory sort of idealism is the one that, as I just suggested, Berkeley made prominent, and, after a fashion familiar. I must state it in my own way, although one in vain seeks to attain novelty in illustrating so frequently described a view.
    -- Josiah Royce

#Fashion #Views #Swag

• It's not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It's a lifestyle - like a suaveness or a swag, per se.
    -- Justin Bieber

#Swag #Trying #Way

• The CIA's research program is described in a book called The Search for the Manchurian Candidate.
    -- Ken Follett

#Book #Swag #Research

• I have a natural swagger.
    -- Kevin Bacon

#Swag #Swagger #Natural

• I love Tinkerbell because she's feisty and about it. She's got swag! She's going to do what she wants to do. I even have a Tinkerbell tattoo, and she is wearing Adidas flip-flops!
    -- Kidada Jones

#Tattoo #Swag #Adidas

• I got the swag and it's pumping out my ovaries
    -- Kreayshawn

#Swag #Ovaries

• There is one type of ideal woman very seldom described in poetry - the old maid, the woman whom sorrow or misfortune prevents from fulfilling her natural destiny.
    -- Lafcadio Hearn

#Destiny #Swag #Sorrow

• Swag mastah from Doncastah!
    -- Louis Tomlinson

#Swag

• St. Teresa of Avila described our life in this world as like a night at a second-class hotel.
    -- Malcolm Muggeridge

#Night #Swag #Class

• I have had an experience which might perhaps be described as being shot down. At the same time, I call shot down only when one falls down. Today I got into trouble but I escaped with a whole skin.
    -- Manfred von Richthofen

#Fall #Swag #Skins

• Everything depends on whether we have for opponents those French tricksters or those daring rascals, the English. I prefer the English. Frequently their daring can only be described as stupidity. In their eyes it may be pluck and daring.
    -- Manfred von Richthofen

#Eye #Swag #Stupidity

• Chess can be described as the movement of pieces eating one another.
    -- Marcel Duchamp

#Swag #Pieces #Movement

• Hugh Everett's work has been described by many people in terms of many worlds, the idea being that every one of the various alternative histories, branching histories, is assigned some sort of reality.
    -- Murray Gell-Mann

#Reality #Swag #Ideas

• I ain't mad ma, see you on ya bummy swag I'm in that money green Jag, lot of money bags
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Swag #Mad #Green

• The line that describes the beautiful is elliptical. It has simplicity and constant change. It cannot be described by a compass, and it changes direction at every one of its points.
    -- Rudolf Arnheim

#Beautiful #Swag #Simplicity

• It is convenient to distinguish the two kinds of experience which have thus been described, the experienc-ing and the experienc-ed, by technical words.
    -- Samuel Alexander

#Two #Swag #Swagger

• The reports of the eclipse parties not only described the scientific observations in great detail, but also the travels and experiences, and were sometimes marked by a piquancy not common in official documents.
    -- Simon Newcomb

#Party #Swag #Details

• Hopped up out the bed / Turn my swag on
    -- Soulja Boy

#Swag #Bed #Turns

• The ancient Greeks noticed that a man with arms and legs extended described a circle, with his navel as the center.
    -- Stephen Gardiner

#Men #Swag #Circles

• Harlem is a stage. It's like its own planet, from the way we dress to the swag in the way we walk and talk.
    -- Teyana

#Swag #Dresses #Way

• Those who oppressed us described us as the Dark Continent!
    -- Thabo Mbeki

#Dark #Swag #Continents

• A lot of young kids like myself use Instagram because it has swag - its more personal, and your friends generate it.
    -- Theophilus London

#Kids #Swag #Instagram

• My father described me as the oldest baby he'd ever seen. I apparently was very serious and reflective.
    -- Tim Robbins

#Baby #Father #Swag

• I don't really go for the swagger thing too much.
    -- William Alfred Sergeant

#Swag #Too Much #Swagger

• Designs in connection with postage stamps and coinage may be described, I think, as the silent ambassadors on national taste.
    -- William Butler Yeats

#Thinking #Swag #Design

• I'm just gonna do my own kinda swag of kinda dumbing something down and speaking some knowledge.
    -- SonReal

#Swag #Down And #My Own

• My swag is off the charts.
    -- Roman Reigns

#Wwe #Swag

• I don't have to have talent. I just need to have auto-tune and be allowed to have the hottest track in the game, and my swag.
    -- Spencer Pratt

#Swag #Games #Auto Tune

• Besides Gucci, and Juiceman, I'm not really excited about anybody in the game. I just love Gucci and Juice because they just have too much swag that they don't know what to do with themselves.
    -- Spencer Pratt

#Swag #Games #Juice

• I'm one of those artists who have the presence and that swag... I was always built for the music, I don't get on cameras and pop sh*t and base it on a whole lot of hype and talk, I was built off my music.
    -- Juelz Santana

#Artist #Swag #Hype

• Just the way I carry my swag and I'm humble with it too.
    -- Lil Herb

#Humble #Swag #Way