Bisexual quotes

• I've been kind of toying around with the bi thing in my head. I wouldn't ever give myself the label 'bisexual,' but bi-curious? Yea.
    -- Adam Lambert

#Bisexual #Giving #Labels

• I'm bisexual, but it's not the sort of thing I spent a lot of time thinking about … I've slept with girls; I've slept with guys, so I guess that's what they call it! I'm not anti trying to use language to simplify our lives.
    -- Amanda Palmer

#Girl #Bisexual #Thinking

• Straight people say, 'You know you're just gay,' and gay people say, 'You know you're just gay.' There is such a thing as bisexual!
    -- Andy Dick

#Gay #Bisexual #People

• I'm Anna Paquin. I'm bisexual and I give a damn.
    -- Anna Paquin

#Bisexual #Giving #Anna

• I am very proud of the role I played in getting legal equality for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, and in helping get rid of the prejudice by being visible about it, helping to block the conviction of Bill Clinton of impeachment.
    -- Barney Frank

#Block #Gay #Bisexual

• When I was a teenager I would lock myself in the bathroom for hours, bouffanting my hair like Patty Duke and trying to recreate Barbra Streisand's flawless eyeliner, only to comb it all out and wash it all off before stepping out into the world a butchish bisexual teen.
    -- Beth Ditto

#Teenager #Bisexual #Hair

• I consider myself a lesbian, but I'm a bisexual lesbian.
    -- Betty Dodson

#Bisexual

• Everyone has people in their lives that are gay, lesbian or transgender or bisexual. They may not want to admit it, but I guarantee they know somebody.
    -- Billie Jean King

#Inspirational #Gay #Bisexual

• I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't'. They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing.
    -- Billie Joe Armstrong

#Beautiful #Bisexual #Thinking

• Everyone is bisexual”: “I've always had as many powerful, creative ladies in my life as I have men, and you could probably describe some of those relationships as romantic. I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognise it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours.
    -- Bjork

#Powerful #Bisexual #Men

• While the word bisexual was technically correct, I would only slowly come to use it to refer to myself in part because of the derisive connotations. But, in addition, it would seem to me woefully inadequate and impressionistically inaccurate.
    -- Charles M. Blow

#Bisexual #Use #Connotation

• We went sailing one time, and he wore a Speedo, and any smart woman should know that means bisexual at least.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk

#Smart #Mean #Bisexual

• Apparently I’ve been typecast in science fiction: I’m a Russian bisexual telepathic Jew.
    -- Claudia Christian

#Bisexual #Fiction #Science Fiction

• I never stopped being attracted to women. Bisexuality is misunderstood; the adage is that you're either straight or gay or lying, but that's not my experience. To call me anything other than bisexual would be inaccurate.
    -- Clive Davis

#Lying #Gay #Bisexual

• Everyone—whether straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender—should be allowed to show their true colors, and be accepted and loved for who they are.
    -- Cyndi Lauper

#Gay #Bisexual #Color

• While I don't often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have 'chosen' is to be in a gay relationship.
    -- Cynthia Nixon

#Believe #Gay #Bisexual

• Bisexual? Me? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'm not.
    -- Harry Styles

#Bisexual #Thinking

• There is one thing new in sexual mores and that is today's bisexual chic. ... if you can't truthfully claim to be bisexual yourself, the next best thing is to reveal that one, or both, of your parents was.
    -- Helen Lawrenson

#Bisexual #Parent #Today

• [...] elite social engineers appear to be aiming at a "hetero-homo" world, i.e. where individuals are bisexual, promiscuous and bereft of family.
    -- Henry Makow

#Bisexual #Eugenics #World

• Terrific. A bisexual dominant vampire with kidnapping expertise.
    -- J.R. Ward

#Bisexual #Vampire #Kidnapping

• What I'm asserting is that we are looking at bisexuality the wrong way, making the identity entirely dependent on someone other that the bisexual person him- or herself. If I'm dating a man, I'm straight. If I'm dating a woman, I'm a lesbian. But sexuality is not who you sleep with, it's who you are. It doesn't change according to who is standing next to you.
    -- Jennifer Baumgardner

#Sleep #Men #Bisexual

• The term bisexual has ended up as the ugly stepchild of sexuality, in both name and meaning. Its fate is symptomatic of the bisexual's own lot in life: to be as common as can be, but unacknowledged.
    -- Jennifer Baumgardner

#Fate #Bisexual #Names

• Last night I was seriously considering whether I was a bisexual or not but I don't think so though I'm not sure if I'd like to be and argh I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals.
    -- Jess C Scott

#Relationship #Bisexual #Night

• My mom has always been a big advocate, especially in the gay, lesbian, transsexual and bisexual community, so for me it's always been a part of my soul.
    -- Josh Hutcherson

#Mom #Gay #Bisexual

• You know, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - people are people.
    -- Judith Light

#Gay #Bisexual #People

• Everyone is bisexual. Almost everyone has the sexual potential for anything.
    -- Ken Livingstone

#Bisexual

• One corner of his mouth crooked up, then the quirk vanished in a thoughtful pursing of his lips. "He's bisexual, you know." He took a delicate sip of his wine. "Was bisexual," she corrected absently, looking fondly across the room. "Now he's monogamous." Vordarian choked, sputtering.
    -- Lois McMaster Bujold

#Wine #Bisexual #Thoughtful

• Now it wasn't just that Xena was bisexual and kinda liked her gal pal and they kind of fooled around sometimes, it was, 'Nope, they're married, man'.
    -- Lucy Lawless

#Men #Bisexual #Pals

• I think of myself as a freewheeling bisexual,
    -- Magnus

#Bisexual #Thinking

• Everybody deserves a shot at playing sports. It shouldn't matter in the least if that person is gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender. Building community through healthy and inclusive activities should be one of the main focuses behind athletics, and that isn't possible if you exclude LGBT individuals, especially our youth.
    -- Mardy Fish

#Sports #Gay #Bisexual

• A number of studies of homeless youth in big cities put forth a startling statistic: Depending on the study, somewhere between 30 and 40 percent of homeless youths identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.
    -- Margot Adler

#Gay #Bisexual #Cities

• I think a lot of people who say they are bisexual aren't.
    -- Mark Gatiss

#Thinking #Bisexual #People

• I came to live in a country I love; some people label me a defector. I have loved men and women in my life; I've been labeled the bisexual defector. Want to know another secret? I'm even ambidextrous. I don't like labels. Just call me Martina.
    -- Martina Navratilova

#Country #Bisexual #Men

• Before you echo 'Amen' in your home or place of worship, think and remember...a child is listening.
    -- Mary Griffith

#Children #Home #Bisexual

• It's hard being bisexual, omnisexual, multisexual, whatever you want to call it, when people have their agenda and expect you to just represent their agenda.
    -- Meshell Ndegeocello

#Bisexual #People #Agendas

• Don't misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.
    -- Michele Bachmann

#Real #Compassion #Bisexual

• All great novels, all true novels, are bisexual.
    -- Milan Kundera

#Bisexual #Novel

• Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender teens are bullied and ostracized in epidemic proportions. It's disgusting, and it must change.
    -- Monica Raymund

#Gay #Bisexual #Epidemics

• I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase.
    -- Olivia Thirlby

#Believe #Fighting #Bisexual

• For many years I thought I was bisexual. And then I would ask myself, 'What is bisexual? Does that even exist?'
    -- Ricky Martin

#Bisexual #Years #Doe

• A lot of my peer group think I'm an eccentric bisexual, like I may even have an ammonia-filled tentacle somewhere on my body. That's okay.
    -- Robert Downey, Jr.

#Thinking #Bisexual #Peers

• I do believe deeply that all human beings, male and female, are sexual beings, most likely bisexual beings channeled this way and that by cultures terrified of boundary crossings without passports stamped gay or straight.
    -- Robin Morgan

#Believe #Gay #Bisexual

• Lots of people think that bisexual means cowardly lesbian.
    -- Sandra Bernhard

#Mean #Thinking #Bisexual

• It is long past time to eliminate bigotry in the workplace and to ensure equal opportunity for all Americans. It is time to make clear that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans are first class citizens. They are full and welcome members of our American family and they deserve the same civil rights protections as all other Americans. It is time for us to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. Such discrimination is wrong and should not be tolerated.
    -- Tom Harkin

#Gay #Bisexual #Past

• The next time someone asks you why LGBT Pride marches exist or why Gay Pride Month is June tell them “A bisexual woman named Brenda Howard thought it should be.
    -- Tom Limoncelli

#Pride #Gay #Bisexual

• Well, actually, I'm a bisexual lesbian in a man's body... but it's more complicated than that.
    -- Tony Parker

#Men #Bisexual #Body

• Ads answered out of desperation in the New York Review of Books proved equally futile as…the 'Bay Area Bisexual' told me I didn't quite coincide with either of her desires.
    -- Woody Allen

#New York #Book #Bisexual

• Our society needs to recognize the unstoppable momentum toward unequivocal civil equality for every gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered citizen of this country.
    -- Zachary Quinto

#Country #Gay #Bisexual

• I don't know if it's the weather or what's going on - the summer or something like that - but recently I've been feeling extremely bisexual. I don't know what it is. I don't know what's going on, but I walked down the street and, suddenly, the ladies are looking awfully good to me.
    -- Andy Kindler

#Summer #Bisexual #Weather

• People don't become gay, bisexual, pansexual, transexual. People just fall in love with another person.
    -- Calum Hood

#Falling In Love #Gay #Bisexual

• At the State of the Union address last night, President Obama made history by using the words transgender, lesbian, and bisexual in that speech. It was the part of the speech where he was just reading Craigslist personals.
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Reading #Bisexual #Night

• I must be the luckiest man in the world. Not only am I bisexual, I am also Welsh.
    -- John Osborne

#Bisexual #Men #World

• Because our society is so polarized between homosexuals and heterosexuals, the bisexual closet has two doors.
    -- Loraine Hutchins

#Bisexual #Doors #Two

• If your wife briefly corrects someone with "Actually, I'm bisexual" during conversation, it hardly sounds like attempting to remain an object of desire to me. If she went around saying, "Actually, I'm still very interested in men, particularly you, you massive dose of sexual charisma," you might have a case.
    -- Mallory Ortberg

#Bisexual #Men #Wife

• Cross-dressing is more of a set of actions or behaviors and not synonymous with gender identity (straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, among others).
    -- Steven Petrow

#Gay #Bisexual #Identity

• It's not dissimilar to what we see with the president of Russia, who uses a minority there, the lesbian, gay, bisexual community ... and he goes after them with great relish because he knows that it's going to resonate with a part of the population.
    -- Thomas Mulcair

#Gay #Bisexual #Russia

• I was quite reluctant in the first instance to come to use the word bisexual with regard to myself because I didn't feel any different inside from the way I had always felt. I always found men attractive. I still find men attractive. I figure out of, you know, every 200 men that pass on the street, I'm going to go, 100 of those are nice looking guys. Now, with every 200 women that pass on the street, maybe one is going to turn my head.
    -- Tom Robinson

#Nice #Bisexual #Men

• The majority of new infections in America are among young gay and bisexual men of color, and the full resources that could be brought to bear simply are not.
    -- Cleve Jones

#Gay #Bisexual #Men

• What's surprising to me now is that now that I'm talking to a lot of women about this, so many women are doing this. Straight women, lesbian women, bisexual women, poor women, White women, immigrant women. This does not affect one group.
    -- Staceyann Chin

#Bisexual #Talking #White

• I'm not ready to give up gayness in and of itself as something unique and different. A litmus test for me for all of it was the bisexual imagination and the androgynous imagination of the Glam era. Because that meant everybody was implicated in this uncertain sense of sexual self, and it meant that everything was unstable. I guess I'm just not that interested in stable notions of identity, whatever they are.
    -- Todd Haynes

#Giving Up #Bisexual #Unique