Schedules quotes

• God's plan will continue on God's schedule.
    -- Aiden Wilson Tozer

#Christian #Schedules

• You know, when cameras are rolling, improvisation doesn't feel natural. The pressure is too great. You're on a time schedule. You've got 60 crewmen.
    -- Albert Brooks

#Cameras #Rolling #Schedules

• Im ridiculously fortunate to get a chance to experience the sitcom world. The schedule is extremely easy, and you get fed as an artist because youre not only working on a project, but you get to work with cameras, and you get the audience there.
    -- Andrea Anders

#Artist #Cameras #Schedules

• When I have a full schedule like that, I don't see myself sitting there for a couple of months, doing the research, going through a painful process, it's just not my thing anymore.
    -- Ang Lee

#Couple #Sitting #Schedules

• I'm at the gym at 6, so I'm usually in my office by 7:15. And I try to not schedule a lot of meetings before 8. So I've got that first hour to get myself organized for the day and to make sure that I've structured what I want to do.
    -- Anne M. Mulcahy

#Office #Trying #Schedules

• A schedule defends from chaos and whim. It is a net for catching days. It is a scaffolding on which a worker can stand and labor with both hands at sections of time.
    -- Annie Dillard

#Time #Hands #Schedules

• I've been an athlete most of my life and on a disciplined schedule. Working out for me is just part of my every day.
    -- Apolo Ohno

#Athlete #Work Out #Schedules

• Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions.
    -- Ariana Grande

#Meditation #Schedules #Shooting

• The Ninety-Ninety Rule of Project Schedules - the first ninety percent of the task takes ninety percent of the time, and the last ten percent takes the other ninety percent.
    -- Arthur Bloch

#Tasks #Schedules #Lasts

• Myself, Marion Jones and Michael Johnson all got married on the same day because it was the only point on the athletics' schedule we could fit in. October 3, 1998.
    -- Ato Boldon

#Schedules #October #Married

• Most single people I know, myself included, have a difficult time even meeting up with the people they like, be it busy schedules, texting games, or whatever.
    -- Aziz Ansari

#Games #People #Schedules

• I had about the biggest, longest wish list anyone could have, and 99 percent of what I wanted to get on the screen we got on the screen within our schedule and within our budget and within our resources.
    -- Brad Bird

#Wish #Schedules #Lists

• I think I'm better wired for television. I love variety as far as a project. I'm easily bored and the schedule of a television show, it just keeps you going.
    -- Brad Garrett

#Thinking #Bored #Schedules

• I was always with a single mom, and we never had schedules or anything. We were just Bohemian, us against the world, which was kind of great, but it certainly didn't breed security. I've gotten hyper-sensitive to schedules and bath time and eating at the dinner table. We don't just 'Bohemian' go out at nine o'clock and go get Chinese food.
    -- Brooke Shields

#Mom #Chinese #Schedules

• Children who plan their own goals, set weekly schedules, evaluate their own work build up their frontal cortex and take more control over their lives.
    -- Bruce Feiler

#Children #Goal #Schedules

• The moment is freedom. — I couldn’t live by a rigid schedule. I try to live freely from moment to moment, letting things happen and adjusting to them.
    -- Bruce Lee

#Trying #Schedules #Adjusting

• I never scrimmage Oilers against Oilers...What for? Houston isn't on our schedule.
    -- Bum Phillips

#Athlete #Schedules #Houston

• We finally got Nebraska where we want them...off the schedule.
    -- Cal Stoll

#Leadership #Sports #Schedules

• I try to train as much as I can, as much as my schedule allows it.
    -- Candice Swanepoel

#Trying #Schedules #Train

• I'm an eight hours kind of sleeper, so I definitely try to schedule that in.
    -- Carmen Electra

#Eight #Trying #Schedules

• Is it normal to make a minute-to-minute schedule for the timing of thanksgiving? I'm asking for a friend.
    -- Casey Wilson

#Women #Asking #Schedules

• I will absolutely say that whatever job I was asked to do, whatever schedule I was asked to work, it is never going to be as hard as looking after a child.
    -- Catherine Tate

#Jobs #Children #Schedules

• It is a pity that many Christians have the TV schedule better memorized than a single chapter for God's precious Word.
    -- Charles R. Swindoll

#Christian #Religion #Schedules

• Schedule a sacred date with yourself. You deserve time for your life.
    -- Cheryl Richardson

#Schedules #Sacred #Deserve

• Don't keep your own schedule - that will eat too much of your time keeping your own schedule. And when you are tired, stop. Because if you are too tired, you become not productive, and you are wasting time.
    -- Christine Quinn

#Tired #Schedules #Too Much

• I didn't want to call and schedule shows or call and make people listen to my music. Luckily, my friends and family really stayed on me and made me put myself out there.
    -- Colbie Caillat

#People #Family And Friends #Schedules

• Innovation is hard to schedule.
    -- Dan Fylstra

#Time #Innovation #Schedules

• I love the freedom of having my own space and my own place and doing things on my terms, and not really having to think about anybody else's schedule.
    -- Danielle Fishel

#Thinking #Space #Schedules

• Everybody is going through the same thing. The way the schedule is, it's tough down the stretch.
    -- Dany Heatley

#Schedules #Way #Tough

• I do have a chore schedule - in my mind. I dont tell anyone I have it, but its in my mind.
    -- David Alan Basche

#Mind #Schedules #Chores

• My songs emerge from my life, or wherever they do, unbidden and unplanned and completely on a schedule of their own.
    -- David Crosby

#Song #Schedules

• I'm very antischedule. Except for board meetings, I don't really schedule things or keep a calendar. I think appointments are caustic to creativity.
    -- David Karp

#Creativity #Thinking #Schedules

• I cannot permit you to disrupt the Paramount schedule.
    -- David O. Selznick

#Schedules #Permit

• Just because we're on schedule is no reason to shoot bad acting. Someone once said to me, 'You're inconsiderate.' And I said, 'Inconsiderate? Bad acting is the ultimate inconsideration.' It's a collective slap to a million faces at the same time.
    -- Debra Winger

#Acting #Schedules #Faces

• We're a big check mark on everybody's schedule. I told them it's just another challenge; let's go after it.
    -- Dick Butkus

#Football #Challenges #Schedules

• We must be ready to allow ourselves to be interrupted by God.....We must not.....assume that our schedule is our own to manage, but allow it to be arranged by God.
    -- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

#Schedules #Assuming #Ready

• I've got a hectic schedule, but I wouldn't have my life any other way.
    -- Dominic Monaghan

#Schedules #Way #Hectic

• Learning should take place when it is needed, when the learner is interested, not according to some arbitrary, fixed schedule
    -- Donald A. Norman

#Arbitrary #Schedules #Should

• My work schedule has changed over the years. The one constant is, when at work on a novel, I try to work seven days a week, so as not to lose touch with that world. Within that, I'm flexible on hours and output.
    -- Donald E. Westlake

#Years #Trying #Schedules

• Secrets could never be rushed. They had to come of their own accord, on their own schedule. That way ,when they came , the offered themselves as a gift.
    -- Donna Jo Napoli

#Secret #Schedules #Way

• I'm pretty disciplined and am almost always on schedule.
    -- Donna Shalala

#Schedules

• I have always been allergic to telephones. As far as I am concerned, they are very seldom time-savers and very often the destroyers of schedules.
    -- Frances Parkinson Keyes

#Schedules #Telephones #Allergic

• An architect is given a program, budget, place, and schedule. Sometimes the end product rises to art - or at least people call it that.
    -- Frank Gehry

#Art #People #Schedules

• My schedulers keep getting driven crazy by the fact that they can't fit hikes in my schedule.
    -- Gale Norton

#Crazy #Schedules #Facts

• Thus, the technique of metropolitan life is unimaginable without the most punctual integration of all activities and mutual relations into a stable and impersonal time schedule.
    -- Georg Simmel

#Technique #Schedules #Life Is

• If the system exhibits a structure which can be represented by a mathematical equivalent, called a mathematical model, and if the objective can be also so quantified, then some computational method may be evolved for choosing the best schedule of actions among alternatives. Such use of mathematical models is termed mathematical programming.
    -- George Dantzig

#Alternatives #Use #Schedules

• Schedule? I have no schedule. There is no hurry. I work when I want to.
    -- Gil Scott-Heron

#Schedules #Want

• I don't see myself playing or adjusting my schedule for senior tournament golf.
    -- Greg Norman

#Senior #Golf #Schedules

• To anyone complaining about our schedule - call us. We'll put you on it.
    -- Gregg Marshall

#Complaining #Schedules

• Uh, excuse me, sir, I, uh, don't known how to uh, to uh, tell you this, but you were three minutes late. The schedule is a little, uh, bit off." He grinned sheepishly. "That's ridiculous!" murmured the Ticktockman behind his mask. "Check your watch." And then he went into his office, going mrmee, mrmee, mrmee, mrmee.
    -- Harlan Ellison

#Office #Schedules #Littles

• I dont go on tour tours - I just go randomly to cities to do shows if I have an opening in my schedule.
    -- Harland Williams

#Cities #Schedules #Goes On

• I write a lot in my head. The revision goes on internally. It's not spontaneous and it doesn't have a schedule.
    -- Jamaica Kincaid

#Writing #Schedules #Goes On

• But there was something about the largest object in the solar system vanishing that tended to disrupt normal schedules.
    -- James Dashner

#Schedules #Vanishing #Normal

• In a world where companies increasingly know about their business in real time, it makes no sense that public reporting mostly follows the old quarterly schedule. Companies sit on vital information until reporting day, at which point the market goes crazy.
    -- James Surowiecki

#Crazy #Real #Schedules

• I don't make my own schedule - it's constructed around my sons' school schedules.
    -- Jane Haddam

#School #Son #Schedules

• Any actor will tell you there's more of a schedule to doing a television show. That's why you'll notice a lot of big movie actors are doing television, and they'll tell you, it's because of the schedule
    -- Jason Marsden

#Actors #Schedules #Television

• Inspiration doesn't respond to meeting requests. You can't schedule greatness.
    -- Jay Baer

#Inspiration #Greatness #Schedules

• The clock, for all its precision in measurement, is a blunt instrument for the psyche and for society. Schedules can replace sensitivity to the mood of a moment, clock time can ride roughshod over the emotions of individuals.
    -- Jay Griffiths

#Schedules #Measurement #Emotion

• When I go on location, we have a schedule. And when you have a schedule, you know when you're not working, so I train very well on location. But I also train three or four times a week at home, but today I train differently than before.
    -- Jean-Claude Van Damme

#Home #Three #Schedules

• With any independent film, it's all about getting everyone's schedules in line and everything together at the same time and just doing the best you can do when that happens - if it happens.
    -- Jennifer Westfeldt

#Independent #Together #Schedules

• My schedule can be hectic, so I'm always trying to find time to see my friends and family.
    -- Jessica Szohr

#Family And Friends #Trying #Schedules

• It's not your schedule that keeps you from praying, it's your failure to realize the importance of prayer.
    -- Jim George

#Prayer #Schedules #Praying

• I have no regular schedule. I get up whenever I can.
    -- Jimmy Wales

#Schedules

• There is no schedule in the film industry. It's not like you have a 9 to 5 job every day.
    -- Jodelle Ferland

#Jobs #Schedules #Film

• As a football coach, everything in your life comes after your football schedule. I just could not make that commitment.
    -- Joe Namath

#Football #Commitment #Schedules

• In the evening Everything has a schedule, if you can find out what it is.
    -- John Ashbery

#Schedules #Evening

• There is some schedule showing what you (need) to do to get Iraqis standing up and defending themselves which is now suddenly beginning to happen, so there are some signs of progress.
    -- John F. Kerry

#Progress #Needs #Schedules

• Hurry is not just a disordered schedule. Hurry is a disordered heart.
    -- John Ortberg

#Heart #Schedules

• With my schedule being so crazy, I can't call every day or hang out with my friends like I used to and that's definitely sad.
    -- Jordin Sparks

#Crazy #Schedules #Used

• I'm not big on regret. It's not on my schedule.
    -- Joss Whedon

#Regret #Schedules #Bigs

• The schedule of doing a live TV show every week is very difficult.
    -- Julia Louis-Dreyfus

#Tv Shows #Schedules #Tvs

• I consider a day without running a crappy day. When I don't get to run, I am a grump, but some days my schedule just doesn't allow me to.
    -- Julie Bowen

#Running #Schedules #Crappy Day

• I like working in both movies and television. Television is faster, not very much rehearsal and a lot of material is shot in a day. Big budget movies are luxurious in terms of the schedule. Independent films often shoot fast as well.
    -- Juliet Landau

#Independent #Schedules #Television

• It's never bothered me to work hard. I've probably worked on some of the longest schedules in movie history.
    -- Kevin Costner

#Hard Work #Schedules #Bothered

• Take control of the time you have with your kids as one day they will be all grown up and have their own friends and things to do. Cherish every moment you have with them now as you might not see them as they get older. It becomes their schedule not yours!
    -- Kevin McCarty

#Kids #One Day #Schedules

• I've learned that I can't have a packed work schedule and a packed social schedule and a packed personal life; I need to just have time to myself to sit and breathe and unwind.
    -- Kim Cattrall

#Needs #Schedules #Breathe

• To make a movie charming, you have to be playful on all levels and open to ideas, and you have to have an idea for how to do that within the confines of the shooting schedule and editing and all that.
    -- Lasse Hallstrom

#Editing #Ideas #Schedules

• I love having a full schedule everyday and always being a little bit sleep deprived and just kind of love that lifestyle.
    -- Lauren Conrad

#Sleep #Everyday #Schedules

• It's a wonderful way to have a role on a series - you're not tied down totally and completely to a schedule.
    -- Lee Meriwether

#Roles #Schedules #Way

• My older siblings and I all work in 'the industry'. So obviously we have hectic schedules, but we make it work.
    -- Lily Collins

#Sibling #Schedules #Older Sibling

• If I really want an unrushed life, I must underwhelm my schedule so God has room to overwhelm my soul.
    -- Lysa TerKeurst

#Soul #Schedules #Want

• The decisions we make dictate the schedules we keep. The schedules we keep determine the lives we live. The lives we live determine how we spend our souls. So, this isn't just about finding time. This is about honoring God with the time we have.
    -- Lysa TerKeurst

#Decision #Soul #Schedules

• I don't follow other players or the tournaments they play. I have my own schedule and do my own thing. I never really think, 'Oh, I want to be or play like so-and-so.' I just like being myself.
    -- Maria Sharapova

#Player #Thinking #Schedules

• I like things to have rules, I like order and I like schedules.
    -- Mark Consuelos

#Order #Schedules

• It's a very long and difficult schedule on a single-camera show.
    -- Martha Plimpton

#Long #Schedules #Cameras

• You are the only boss you have. And I want you to be the most demanding boss that you can be. If you really want to make a success of this business, then you must put yourself on a schedule.
    -- Mary Kay Ash

#Boss #Schedules #Want

• I like to be able to wear something that is appropriate for wherever the day takes me: to work, on a hike and then out to dinner. I like to take the formality out of the day's schedule and be ready for any off-road detour.
    -- Matthew McConaughey

#Dinner #Able #Schedules

• You need to be proactive, carve out time in your schedule, and take responsibility for being the healthiest person you can be - no one else is going to do it for you.
    -- Mehmet Oz

#Responsibility #Schedules #Needs

• I wasn't even sure I'd be able to walk. I couldn't even go outside. Maybe I was just burnt crisp from the gruelling schedule I had been keeping for years.
    -- Michael Flatley

#Years #Able #Schedules

• I love making music so its important for me to keep doing that even if the schedule is busy.
    -- Michael Kiwanuka

#Important #Schedules #Busy

• For me, true luxury can be caviar or a day with no meetings, no appointments and no schedule.
    -- Michael Kors

#Luxury #Schedules #Caviar

• Take charge of your schedule. Make time for reflection and relaxation.
    -- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

#Reflection #Relaxation #Schedules

• I've definitely grown apart from a lot of my friends. Some of them don't understand the schedule, and it's not that I don't want to talk to them, it's that sometimes I am really busy and can't get back to them.
    -- Mila Kunis

#Want #Schedules #Busy

• So I’m into men now, even though they can be frightening. I want a schedule-keeping, waking-up-early, wallet-carrying, non-Velcro-shoe-wearing man.
    -- Mindy Kaling

#Men #Shoes #Schedules

• Besides, killing all the humans will totally trash the cable schedule, and there are some shows I'm really excited to have back on the air.
    -- Mira Grant

#Air #Schedules #Excited

• School is consonantal in its unchanging schedule. God, full of possibility, is a vowel. Death: the ultimate consonant.
    -- Myla Goldberg

#School #Schedules #Vowels

• I couldn't possibly lead the kind of life I lead, and keep the schedule that I do, having radiation or chemotherapy.
    -- Nancy Reagan

#Radiation #Schedules #Kind

• The TV schedule is fantastic. It allows you to have a life. Theater actors are so disciplined - especially if you're doing musicals, you have to be in shape physically, mentally, and have to be on your game all the time. That's exhausting. On TV, especially a sitcom, you have a lot of free time to play.
    -- Neil Patrick Harris

#Games #Play #Schedules

• Sometimes I forget that the world is not on the same schedule as I. That everything is not dying, or that if it is dying it will return to life, what with a little sun and the usual encouragement.
    -- Nicole Krauss

#Encouragement #Dying #Schedules

• A revised schedule is to business what a new season is to an athlete or a new canvas to an artist.
    -- Norman Ralph Augustine

#Athlete #Artist #Schedules