Pimp quotes

• Surely the freedom of women must mean more to us than the freedom of pimps.
    -- Andrea Dworkin

#Mean #Pimp

• When you leave a pimp, you leave with nothing.
    -- Annie Lobert

#Pimp

• Anthony raised his red plastic cup to me and shouted something, but it was too hard to hear over the music. “What?” I called back. “You look great!” A goofy smile was plastered on his face. “Oh boy,” Vee said. “Not just a pimp, but a smashed pimp.” “So maybe he’s a little drunk.” “Drunk and hoping to corner you alone in a bedroom upstairs.” Ugh.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Boys #Drunk #Pimp

• Why is Anthony Amowitz using his pimp smile on you?” “You’re only calling him a pimp because he’s here. At Marcie’s.” “Yeah, so?” “He’s being nice.” I elbowed her. “Smile back.” “Being nice? He’s being horny.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Nice #Pimp #Horny

• well, death says, as he walks by, I'm going to get you anyhow no matter what you've been: writer, cab-driver, pimp, butcher, sky-diver, I'm going to get you
    -- Charles Bukowski

#Sky #Pimp #Cab Drivers

• Everyone has favorite criminals. Mine are pimps. We can all rob a bank; we can all sell drugs. Being a pimp is a whole other thing.
    -- Chris Rock

#Funny #Drug #Pimp

• Well, I'm too old to pimp, and too young to die, so I'm just gonna keep playin'
    -- Clark Terry

#Pimp #Jazz #Young

• Life is full of hardships, pimp slaps, and sorrow.
    -- Coolio

#Pimp #Sorrow #Hardship

• I talk slicker than a pimp from Augusta who just had his linen suit dry-cleaned
    -- Drake

#Humble #Pimp #Dry

• I've only ever met one woman who actually was a prostitute of her own free will. She didn't have a pimp. She could pick and choose her customers. That's so rare.
    -- Gloria Steinem

#Pimp #Free Will #Mets

• But then again, you know, the pimp in TAXI DRIVER has this reason, given the environment he was living in.
    -- Harvey Keitel

#Pimp #Environment #Reason

• The philanthropist, the politician, and the pimp are inevitably found in alliance because they have the same motives, they seek the same ends, to exist for, through, and by others.
    -- Isabel Paterson

#Pimp #Alliances #Politician

• The pimp has a grin, never a smile.
    -- Jean Genet

#Pimp

• I remember a time when a cabbage could sell itself by being a cabbage. Nowadays it’s no good being a cabbage – unless you have an agent and pay him a commission. Nothing is free anymore to sell itself or give itself away. These days, Countess, every cabbage has its pimp.
    -- Jean Giraudoux

#Giving #Pimp #Agents

• The pimp is the executive organ of immorality. The executive organ of morality is the blackmailer.
    -- Karl Kraus

#Pimp #Morality #Executives

• Fine. Everybody wears seatbelts. No radio. No distractions.” Ben shot Hi a stern look. “No running commentary.” “Your loss,” Hi said. “To the pimp ride!
    -- Kathy Reichs

#Running #Loss #Pimp

• I think pimp, therefore i am.
    -- Katt Williams

#Thinking #Pimp

• Dim them lights get it in pimp tight do wat i do i lace up my own nikes.
    -- Kid Cudi

#Nike #Light #Pimp

• The prostitutes worked for a pimp now. He was splendid and cruel. He was a god to them. He took their free will away from them, which was perfectly all right. They didn't want it anyway. It was as though they had surrendered themselves to Jesus, for instance, so they could live unselfishly and trustingly-except that they had surrendered to a pimp instead.
    -- Kurt Vonnegut

#Jesus #Stupidity #Pimp

• All fighters are prostitutes and all promoters are pimps
    -- Larry Holmes

#Boxing #Pimp #Fighter

• You can't have a conscience in the pimp game.
    -- Mark Wahlberg

#Games #Pimp #Conscience

• I can't hang out as loose as I used to, but I can still go down Jefferson Avenue and look in the faces of winos, pimps and junkies, all the things I'm made of.
    -- Rick James

#Pimp #Looks #Faces

• I think I'd be a good pimp cuz I'd never beat my ho's.
    -- Scott Caan

#Thinking #Pimp #Cuz

• Yo I'm seventeen, already sniffin blow. I tell my friends its asthmary time I itch my throat, I got a new show for MTV, Pimp My Boat.
    -- Tyler, The Creator

#Blow #Mtv #Pimp

• I don't think about competition. I am definitely attracted to not just playing a regular character - I don't know there's any such thing as "regular. In American Crime, I get to play a runaway who's living with her pimp in North Carolina and she's a prostitute, but she's a victim of human trafficking because she's under 18. I like those roles. That's what I wanted; I wanted to play someone that was a challenge.
    -- Ana Mulvoy-Ten

#Character #Thinking #Pimp

• God is not a watchmaker. God is a pimp.
    -- Anthony Capella

#Pimp

• Psychics put people in spiritual harm, the same way pimps put people in physical harm.
    -- Christine O'Donnell

#Spiritual #People #Pimp

• You a lame so yo dame playin mind games; I'm a pimp so I stay in that mind frame.
    -- Lil' Flip

#Games #Hip Hop #Pimp

• Prostitution will always exist in every society, so I believe in a fair trade. Open the doors for women to earn their money without having pimps. The worst thing is to criminalize it, because then you open the doors for pimps, criminals, and trading.
    -- Michael Glawogger

#Believe #Doors #Pimp

• Luke Cage is using his open hand instead of a closed fist. It's a little disrespectful but it's very effective. Some people call it a pimp slap, we call it smack-fu. He's doing you a favour by hitting you with an open hand. It hurts, it renders you unconscious but you live.
    -- Mike Colter

#Hurt #People #Pimp

• Pimp stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person. It has nothing to do with selling sex for money.
    -- Christian Finnegan

#Sex #Pimp #Intellectual