Maple Syrup famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• ...there was cement in her soul. It had been there for a while, an early morning disease of fatigue, shapeless desires, brief imaginary glints of other lives she could be living, that over the months melded into a piercing homesickness.

• We don't take the time to be vulnerable with each other

• It seems to me that we have to draw the line in sibling rivalry whenever rivalry goes out of bounds into destructive behavior of aphysical or verbal kind. The principle needs to be this: Whatever the reasons for your feelings you will have to find civilized solutions.

• Never underestimate a child's ability to get into more trouble.

• Building a business and becoming a billionaire is it's not championship. It's the competence; the competence in your sector with other companies not looking to have some kind of records in this issue.

• The reality is that I need to be challenged and interested, as long as the risk and reward is in line.

• My dead and wounded were nearly as great in number as those still on duty. They literally covered the ground. The blood stood in puddles in some places on the rocks; the ground was soaked with the blood of as brave men as ever fell on the red field of battle.

• What is man? Hope turned to dust. No. What is man? Dust turned to hope.

• The world's biggest problems are the world's biggest business opportunities.

• I discovered very early on that if you wanted a thing, you went for it - and you got it. Most people never go anywhere, or want anything - so they never get anything.