Bucks quotes

• I got a hundred bucks says my baby beats Pete's baby. I just think genetics are in my favour.
    -- Andre Agassi

#Baby #Thinking #Bucks

• Clint Eastwood is an extraordinary director because he knows the value of a buck. He knows where it will show on the screen.
    -- Angela Lansbury

#Directors #Bucks #Shows

• I also played with Jimi Hendrix. Jimi would come down and sit in with Retaliation and we would have a ball. He offered me the gig with him at 20 pounds a week, which at that point, was like 60 bucks.
    -- Aynsley Dunbar

#Balls #Bucks #Down And

• Bad movies are when people go, 'oh, I wasted $10 bucks and 2 hours and I don't even want to go back again.'
    -- Barbara Broccoli

#People #Want #Bucks

• I think there are lots of ways to make good work. You can throw big bucks at a project and make what some would call crap, or you can work very modestly with eloquently moving results.
    -- Barbara Kruger

#Moving #Thinking #Bucks

• What is it with girls?” Elliot said, splitting a smile between us. “I swear, I’ve never known a girl who could go to the bathroom alone.” He leaned forward and grinned conspiratorially. “Let me in on the secret. Seriously. I’ll pay you five bucks each.” He reached for his back pocket. “Ten, if I can come along and see what the big deal is.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Girl #Secret #Bucks

• You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile
    -- Bobby Heenan

#Giving #Bucks #Watches

• I’ve made upwards of a million bucks in the cops and robbers business.
    -- Broderick Crawford

#Bucks #Cop #Made

• In a bureaucracy, they shoot the bull, pass the buck, and make seven copies of everything.
    -- Charles E. McKenzie

#Bulls #Bucks #Seven

• Little brothers are the buck privates of life!
    -- Charles M. Schulz

#Brother #Little Brother #Bucks

• I bet a guy at a bar 50 bucks that I was more dysfunctional than he was. He raped me. So I tipped him. I'm very competitive.
    -- Christopher Titus

#Guy #Bars #Bucks

• If I didn't have to do it, I wouldn't have done it. If I had a million bucks in the bank, I wouldn't have done Playboy.
    -- Claudia Christian

#Done #Bucks #Playboy

• Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.
    -- Dan Castellaneta

#Book #Guy #Bucks

• When we realize we can make a buck cleaning up the environment, it will be done!
    -- Dennis Weaver

#Environmental #Bucks #Done

• Country music has always been the best shrink that 15 bucks can buy.
    -- Dierks Bentley

#Country #Bucks

• The Cards had one pitcher who won fourteen straight games in a period of twenty-four days. Then when he lost his fifteenth game 1-0, his manager fined him fifty bucks.
    -- Dizzy Dean

#Games #Bucks #Pitching

• My experience politically has always been that one-word definition of politics: money. Keep your eye on the buck. And that tells you where the American people are going to be.
    -- Douglas Wilder

#Eye #People #Bucks

• No one ever made a million bucks by being cautious or timid or reasonable.
    -- Eli Broad

#Bucks #Made #Cautious

• I'm not going to write for posterity. I'm going to write to make a buck.
    -- Elmore Leonard

#Writing #Bucks #Posterity

• I have always considered reunions to be a way to make a quick buck, and it sells short my own experience of it the first time around.
    -- Eric Avery

#Bucks #Way #Firsts

• There's a strange sense of accomplishment in making an independent film. Everything's against you; there's no time, and even less money - you bring a bottle of glue, chip in twenty bucks, and hope you all make it through the day. If you manage to finish it and it actually turns out to be pretty good, it's thrilling.
    -- Eric Stoltz

#Independent #Accomplishment #Bucks

• I've had a lot of experience in independent film, and about how to choose. You've got to be very discerning about where you put your five bucks, and where you cut and what you don't cut.
    -- Ethan Hawke

#Independent #Cutting #Bucks

• I know the pundits, they get big bucks for . . . pundating.
    -- Fred Thompson

#Bucks #Pundits #Bigs

• I'm a natural. That's why I make the big bucks.
    -- Gabrielle Reece

#Bucks #Natural #Bigs

• If I fail, the film industry writes me off as another statistic. If I succeed, they pay me a million bucks to fly out to Hollywood and fart.
    -- George A. Romero

#Writing #Hollywood #Bucks

• I do believe that the buck stops here, that I cannot rely upon public opinion polls to tell me what is right.
    -- Gerald R. Ford

#Believe #Public Opinion #Bucks

• People would say I really loved Buck Rogers until the Hawk guy came on.
    -- Gil Gerard

#People #Guy #Bucks

• A lot of bands that reunite do it for the wrong reasons. They do it for the bucks and everybody can sense it.
    -- Glenn Tipton

#Band #Bucks #Reason

• Suddenly Star Wars came out while we were on hiatus, and we looked like the old Buck Rogers series, where they had cigarette smoke blowing out the back of the rocket ship.
    -- Gregory Harrison

#Stars #War #Bucks

• I'll propose anything where I can make a buck.
    -- Harold Ballard

#Bucks #Propose

• When the decision is up before you-and on my desk I have a motto which says "The buck stops here"-the decision has to be made.
    -- Harry S. Truman

#Decision #Bucks #Motto

• Sometimes you need a little courage too just to buck popular opinion.
    -- Herb Kelleher

#Needs #Bucks #Littles

• Behind him Kaldar nudged Urow's youngest son. "Bet you he lasts at least thirty seconds." "Um..." Gaston looked at him. "No he won't." "Bet me something." "I don't have anything." Kaldar grimaced. "Pick up that rock." Gaston swiped the rock off the ground. "Now you have a rock. I bet this five bucks against your rock." Gaston grinned. "Deal.
    -- Ilona Andrews

#Son #Rocks #Bucks

• The first theft marked Buck as fit to survive in the hostile Northland environment. It marked his adaptability, his capacity to adjust himself to changing conditions, the lack of which would have meant swift and terrible death. It marked, further, the decay or going to pieces of his moral nature, a vain thing and a handicap in the ruthless struggle for existence.
    -- Jack London

#Struggle #Bucks #Firsts

• Million bucks won't see you through a major health crisis.
    -- Jack Nicholson

#Bucks #Crisis

• If you can find a PS3 anywhere in North America that's been on shelves for more than five minutes, I'll give you 1200 bucks for it.
    -- Jack Tretton

#America #Giving #Bucks

• And y'all scared I can tell That I'mma get Bucks like Milwaukee, cause like Sam, I ca' sell.
    -- Jadakiss

#Mma #Hip Hop #Bucks

• Redheaded women buck like goats.
    -- James Joyce

#Goats #Bucks

• Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.
    -- James Joyce

#Mirrors #Razors #Bucks

• Six bucks and my right nut says we're not landing in Chicago.
    -- John Candy

#Nuts #Chicago #Bucks

• Don't blame the marketing department. The buck stops with the chief executive.
    -- John D. Rockefeller

#Responsibility #Marketing #Bucks

• I still think that's successful, to make 50 bucks a day with your own music.
    -- Joseph Bruce

#Successful #Thinking #Bucks

• You know, you meet some people, and do a lot of interviews, and you come across a Buck O'Neill and you know you are going to know him for the rest of your life. The same thing happened with Curt Flood.
    -- Ken Burns

#People #Bucks #Interviews

• Our whole wedding cost 180 bucks. Afterward, we re-heated lasagna for everyone and set off fireworks.
    -- Larry the Cable Guy

#Cost #Bucks #Fireworks

• Suck it up. This is the life you chose for yourself, so buck up and deal.
    -- Lauren Myracle

#Bucks #Deals

• I have ten bucks in my pocket - what to spend it on? French fries - ten dollars' worth of french fries, ultimate fantasy.
    -- Laurie Halse Anderson

#Pockets #Dollars #Bucks

• I grew up with the Grand Ole Opry, Dottie West, Conway Twitty, Buck Owens... not realizing it was influencing me as much as it was.
    -- Lionel Richie

#Bucks #West #Realizing

• I'm washing lettuce. Soon, I'll be on fries. In a few years, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.
    -- Louie Anderson

#Money #Years #Bucks

• A tuna steak and a salad? Seventy bucks. Welcome to Los Angeles.
    -- Mark Zupan

#Bucks #Salad #Tuna

• Stop going for the easy buck and start producing something with your life. Create, instead of living off the buying and selling of others.
    -- Martin Sheen

#Bucks #Buying #Easy

• Every person has the right to look and feel like a million bucks.
    -- Mehmet Oz

#Looks #Bucks #Aging

• To beat the market you'll have to invest serious bucks to dig up information no one else has yet.
    -- Merton Miller

#Bucks #Information #Serious

• It's all about bucks, kid. The rest is conversation.
    -- Michael Douglas

#Money #Kids #Bucks

• That's what's great about show business. It's escapism. You pay your five bucks to get in and sit there and you're in another world. Forget about the problems in the world. It's wonderful.
    -- Michael Jackson

#World #Bucks #Pay

• I've made a lot of enemies in all the right places, and there aren't enough hours in the day to respond to either the well-financed corporate hacks or the lowly stalkers who seek to libel me or make a buck off the fact that I'm a well-known person.
    -- Michael Moore

#Enemy #Bucks #Facts

• There's one site where you can buy pictures of me for five bucks a pop.
    -- Nicholas Lea

#Bucks #Pops #Site

• "S" on my chest cause I'm ready to save him Ready to get buck on anybody that plays him
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Bad Ass #Play #Bucks

• Now all my ***** gettin buck Overbite
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Bad Ass #Bucks #Ass

• When is the last time you were a tourist?” she asked archly. He just looked at her. Charles, she had to agree, was not tourist material. “Right,” Anna told him. “Buck up. You might even enjoy it.” “You might as well have ‘hapless victim’ tattooed across your forehead,” he muttered.
    -- Patricia Briggs

#Bucks #Might #Lasts

• As it happened, I had a friend who was a good person who liked to present himself as a dreadful one. Using him as a role model, I created the first Buck Godot strip.
    -- Phil Foglio

#Role Models #Roles #Bucks

• Gotta be more than grabbing nines to buck tin in, gotta be more than just to lust women, gotta be more than platinum Rolexes.
    -- Puff Daddy

#Reality #Lust #Bucks

• Make big pots of soups, stews and chilis - they stretch a buck, and you can live off them for days!
    -- Rachael Ray

#Bucks #Soup #Pot

• It's tempting to just write a comic called 'Everyone Mail Randall Munroe Twenty Bucks' - maybe it would work, and I could just close down the 'xkcd' store and sit on a beach and draw pictures and make snarky Reddit posts for the rest of my life.
    -- Randall Munroe

#Beach #Writing #Bucks

• Women love money. You give them a couple thousand bucks and they’re happy.
    -- Rob Ford

#Couple #Giving #Bucks

• The buck stops with the guy who signs the checks.
    -- Rupert Murdoch

#Business #Guy #Bucks

• There are certainly things labels can still provide that indie artists cant. They can pave the way to radio and pay big bucks for promotion.
    -- Sam Tsui

#Artist #Bucks #Radio

• I've always been driven to buck the system.
    -- Sam Walton

#Motivation #Bucks #Driven

• Buck up or stay in the truck.
    -- Sarah Palin

#Bucks #Truck

• People don't usually wanna kill me for one of my movies until after they've paid 12 bucks for it.
    -- Seth Rogen

#People #Bucks #Kill Me

• He spoke in telegram-as if every word he used cost five bucks, and he only had a twenty in his wallet.
    -- Suzanne Brockmann

#Cost #Bucks #Twenties

• I'll eat a nugget of my own poop for 20 bucks. I'll pay you 20 bucks and I'll eat it.
    -- Tom DeLonge

#Bucks #Pay #Poop

• I was totally devastated for four years in the mid '60s when l tried to buck the tide.
    -- Tommy Rettig

#Years #Bucks #Tides

• Olive oil is a bang for your buck oil.
    -- Vinnie Tortorich

#Oil #Bucks #Olives

• Buck Rogers, I believe, is an illegitimate child of Galactica. I only hope Galactica won't turn in its grave.
    -- Wilfrid Hyde-White

#Children #Believe #Bucks

• I'm at best on stage. It's one of the only places where I actually can feel like a million bucks.
    -- Doseone

#Bucks #Stage #Feels

• There's only 10 guys making big bucks in wrestling, and the rest of them they're making good money, but they're not blowing it away.
    -- George Steele

#Wrestling #Guy #Bucks

• Avoid greed and fear. These are the investor's Achilles heels. Keeping all your money in the bank earning 3% interest is just as foolish as dumping your entire savings into the market thinking you'll make a quick buck.
    -- Nancy Dunnan

#Thinking #Greed #Bucks

• Filmmaking is like playing in your imagination and getting paid to do it. I guess I'll ride this horse until it bucks me.
    -- Nicholas Ozeki

#Horse #Imagination #Bucks

• Hey, maybe I can sing locally and earn a couple of bucks.
    -- Rene Marie

#Couple #Hey #Bucks

• I'm just a little old cartoonist, tryin' to make a buck.
    -- Walter Lantz

#Bucks #Littles #Old Car

• Before I moved to Brooklyn to pursue music, I was a high school dropout and speed freak who'd been living with her dealer boyfriend in Bucks County, Pennsylvania at 16.
    -- Britta Phillips

#School #Brooklyn #Bucks

• Are we going buck-naked, or are we wearing like a bathing suit?
    -- Scott Disick

#Naked #Bucks #Suits

• The return on investment in global health is tremendous, and the biggest bang for the buck comes from vaccines. Vaccines are among the most successful and cost-effective health investments in history.
    -- Seth Berkley

#Successful #Vaccines #Bucks

• Nevermind what you normally would do. Just cough up your goddam buck like everyone else.
    -- Lawrence Tierney

#Bucks #Nevermind