Pads quotes

• An honest man with an open Bible and a pad and pencil is sure to find out what is wrong with him very quickly.
    -- Aiden Wilson Tozer

#Men #Pads #Honest

• I write in longhand on yellow legal pads.
    -- Beverly Cleary

#Writing #Yellow #Pads

• You leak sometimes. My pediatrician said, 'Can't you just wear pads under your clothes?' I said, 'You don't know the kind of clothes I wear on photo shoots.'
    -- Cindy Crawford

#Mom #Clothes #Pads

• I loved painting and drawing for many reasons. One of them was that all it really required was me, a pencil and a pad. It was something I was passionate about, and still am.
    -- Danny Huston

#Drawing #Passionate #Pads

• If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.
    -- Denis Waitley

#Positive #Believe #Pads

• Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.
    -- Denis Waitley

#Pads #Belief #Launching

• Success is not a resting-place - it is a launching pad.
    -- Denis Waitley

#Accomplishment #Pads #Launching

• By staying focused and flexible, you will meet and exceed your major life-forming goals. Success is not a resting-place - it is a launching pad
    -- Denis Waitley

#Success #Goal #Pads

• I feel like I was drafted to play football, not carry another player's pads.
    -- Dez Bryant

#Football #Player #Pads

• I've always treated my city like some shoulder pads.
    -- Drake

#Humble #Cities #Pads

• Money pads the edges of things.
    -- E. M. Forster

#Pads

• My mind's monumental, my pen is penetration That produce words that bleed on the pad like menstruation
    -- Elzhi

#Mind #Pads #Penetration

• I don't have to put on shoulder pads and run out there and let somebody hit on me a little bit.
    -- Emmitt Smith

#Running #Littles #Pads

• We like it to be realistic but not real, but I wear something I call the 'vag pad,' it's kind of a little triangular panty liner that you stick to you ...
    -- Emmy Rossum

#Real #Littles #Pads

• Most of the hits I take come on top of the shoulder pads.
    -- Eric Dickerson

#Pads #Shoulders

• Everyone has the same amount of time, and hard work is simply hard work. As a result, what you do in the time you work determines what you achieve. And since what you do is determined by what you think, how big you think becomes the launching pad for how high you achieve.
    -- Gary W. Keller

#Hard Work #Thinking #Pads

• Tampon commercial, detergent commercial, maxi pad commercial, windex commercial - you'd think all women do is clean and bleed.
    -- Gillian Flynn

#Thinking #Tampons #Pads

• I'm a disorganized mess. My purse is gross: I once found a shoulder pad, string cheese, and a Christmas ornament in it!
    -- Hoda Kotb

#Pads #Cheese #Ornaments

• Now on 'Bachelor Pad' it is true colors - no best foot forward anymore, everybody is really themselves.
    -- Jake Pavelka

#Color #Feet #Pads

• Where’s your sketch pad?” I asked. … “I gave that up,” Kay said. “I wasn’t very good, so I changed my major.” “To what?” “To pre-med, then psychology, then English lit, then history.” “I like a woman who knows what she wants.” Kay smiled. “So do I, but I don’t know any.
    -- James Ellroy

#Psychology #Pads #Want

• I flipped back through the pad of paper while I thought about what Stephen Hawking would do next.
    -- Jonathan Safran Foer

#Paper #Next #Pads

• Small beginnings are the launching pad to great endings.
    -- Joyce Meyer

#Pads #Launching

• Here's who it's okay to share a bed with: . . . A heating pad. An empty bag of pita chips. The love of your life.
    -- Lena Dunham

#Love #Pads #Bed

• This singularity of meaning--I was my face, I was ugliness--though sometimes unbearable, also offered a possible point of escape. It became the launching pad from which to lift off, the one immediately recognizable place to point to when asked what was wrong with my life. Everything led to it, everything receded from it--my face as personal vanishing point.
    -- Lucy Grealy

#Unbearable #Pads #Vanishing

• It seems that for many the cure to acne is at the end of their fork, not in a prescription pad.
    -- Mark E. Hyman

#Acne #Pads #Cures

• So I think I sometimes will put a cliche in and then just pad it out so you're not noticing.
    -- Matthew Vaughn

#Thinking #Pads #Sometimes

• I actually had a Bobby Orr action figure. You could put the pads on him and skates and all that. I was 7, and he was still playing.
    -- Mike Weir

#Pads #Action #Figures

• Social change isn't something you should do just to help pad a resume. Follow your passion.
    -- Nancy Lublin

#Passion #Pads #Helping

• The gap between bat and pad is so much that I would have driven a car through it... !!
    -- Navjot Singh Sidhu

#Car #Gaps #Pads

• Mike Jack. Who's bad? Aint on my period, but I got a new pad.
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Bad Ass #Pads #Ass

• Just imagine: I, a Premier, a Soviet representative, when I came here to this city, I was given a plan - a program of what I was to be shown and whom I was to meet here. But just now, I was told that I could not go to Disneyland. I asked, 'Why not?' What is it, do you have rocket-launching pads there? I do not know
    -- Nikita Khrushchev

#Cities #Rockets #Pads

• But with writing, all you need is a pad of paper.
    -- Scott Caan

#Writing #Paper #Pads

• #3 pencils and quadrille pads.
    -- Seymour Cray

#Funny #Witty #Pads

• If you wanna be an artist carry sketch pad with you, and sketch everything you see. Get so you can draw anything and it looks like what it's supposed to be. It's a lot of work, but if you really have it in you, it's not like work. It becomes fun.
    -- Stan Lee

#Fun #Artist #Pads

• I was ten. I had noticed something was weird earlier in the day, but I knew from commercials that one's menstrual period was a blue liquid that you poured like laundry detergent onto maxi pads to test their absorbency. This wasn't blue, so...I ignored it for a few hours.
    -- Tina Fey

#Blue #Tests #Pads

• I look cooking! Particularly pad thai.
    -- Tom Weston-Jones

#Cooking #Pads #Looks

• For any budding cricketers listening, do you have any superstitious routines before an innings, like putting one pad on first and then the other one?
    -- Tony Lewis

#Listening #Firsts #Pads

• We are all fairies living underneath a leaf of a lily pad.
    -- Tori Amos

#Pads #Lilies #Fairy

• But really, anytime, I play on a practice pad as much as I can.
    -- Travis Barker

#Practice #Play #Pads

• When you put the pads on...it's time to make plays.
    -- DeMarcus Ware

#Play #Pads

• I must admit that outside the university, it is difficult to be a pure mathematician. No one in my family understands what I do. My neighbors wonder why I spend all my time in my study scribbling with pencil on a yellow pad of paper instead of going outside to mow the lawn.
    -- Isadore Singer

#Yellow #Paper #Pads