Princess quotes

• My dad is a Deadhead, my mom's a Jewish-American princess from Jersey.
    -- Adam Lambert

#Mom #Dad #Princess

• I built you a sandcastle because you're a princess, but I tore it down because I'm a loser.
    -- Adam Young

#Princess #Loser #Sandcastles

• Every girl pretends she is a princess at one point, no matter how little her life is like that.
    -- Alex Flinn

#Girl #Princess #Life Is Like

• I am a princess. I do not follow fashions--I make them.
    -- Alex Flinn

#Fashion #Princess

• If I would rescue one of my movies, it would be 'A Little Princess.'
    -- Alfonso Cuaron

#Princess #Would Be #Littles

• Prince Charming is very nice and very honest and very confident in who he is and funny and knows how to have a kick-ass fun time. Is willing to melt away so that nothing else exists in the world except himself and his princess and loves food and cats and every life form except human beings which is not necessary.
    -- Alicia Silverstone

#Fun #Nice #Princess

• The Princess and the Pea?" Gabrielle suggested. "Not enough time," Kat said "Where's Waldo?" Gabrielle went on. "No." Hamish recoiled. "I am still not allowed back in Morocco.
    -- Ally Carter

#Princess #Enough Time #Morocco

• I like Princess Kate. I think her style is really great. She's really, really classy and always really sophisticated.
    -- Aly Raisman

#Princess #Thinking #Style

• I was a beautiful vampire princess loved, worshiped and admired by all. I lived in a luxurious gothic castle and I have no idea how I ended up at this fiberglass table with you losers.
    -- Alyson Noel

#Beautiful #Princess #Ideas

• Mark my words, Princess,” Loki said. “One day, you’ll be madly in love with me.
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Princess #One Day #Madly In Love

• Loki," I said. "Hey, Princess." He smiled dazedly as he looked up at me. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." I smiled and shook my head. "Not anymore." "What's this?" He took my hair and held it out so i could see. A curl near the front had gone completely silver. "I take a nap, and you go gray?" "You didn't take a nap." I laughed. "Don't you remember what happened?" He furrowed his brow, trying to remember, and understanding flashed in his eyes. "I remember..." Loki touched my face. "I remember that I love you." I bent down, kissing him full on the mouth, and he held me to him.
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Princess #Love You #Eye

• You expect me to believe that you're being held against your will?" I raised a skeptical eyebrow. "You're roaming around the castle freely." "As are you." He turned away from me then. "Not all prisons have bars. You should know that better than anyone, Princess.
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Believe #Princess #Eyebrows

• You know, back in the day, when a guy saved a Princess's life, she would reward him with a kiss...
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Princess #Kissing #Guy

• I heard you're campaigning on my behalf." He walked over to me. "That wouldn't be because you'd miss me too much if I were gone,would it?" "Don't be absurd," I scoffed. "I don't condone murder, even for people like you." "People like me,huh?" He cocked an eyebrow. "You mean devilishly handsome, debonair young men who come to sweep rebellious princesses of their feet?" "You came to kidnap me, not sweep me off my feet," I said,but he waved his hand at the idea. "Semantics.
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Princess #Mean #Men

• She's the princess. She commanded and I obeyed!"-Loki "You don't obey a suicide mission!"-Finn
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Suicide #Princess #Missions

• Don’t.” I walked up to him. “If it ever comes down to a situation between me and you, save yourself. I’m not worth dying for.” “Princess, I-” “None of us are,” I said, looking at him seriously. “Not the Queen or any of the Markis or Marksinna. That’s a direct order from the Princess, and you have to follow it. Save yourself.” “I don’t understand.” Duncan’s whole face scrunched in confusion. “But… if it’s as you wish, Princess.” “It is. Thank you,” I smiled at him and walked into the palace.
    -- Amanda Hocking

#Queens #Princess #Order

• If I see another game that involves a kidnapped princess, queen, king or other royal family member, I'll scream. In the same vein, I think the karate genre has been done to death.
    -- Andy Eddy

#Kings #Queens #Princess

• If Britons were left to tax themselves, there would be no schools, no hospitals, just a 500-mile-high statue of Diana, Princess of Wales
    -- Andy Zaltzman

#Princess #School #Would Be

• I wasn't into fairytales when I was little. I was of the generation of the earlier Disney films where many of the female characters, with the exception of the Maleficent's, were not little girls that I admired... the little princesses. They weren't characters that I identified with. I think that's very different now for my girls and more recent films.
    -- Angelina Jolie

#Girl #Princess #Character

• I always dreamed of being a voice in a Disney movie, and even in those dreams, I never once dreamed of being a princess. I just wanted to be a voice.
    -- Anika

#Dream #Princess #Voice

• I remember seeing 'Snow White' and saying to my mother, 'Will there ever be a Chocolate Brown?' She said 'Probably. Why not?' I just never thought the first black princess would be me.
    -- Anika

#Mother #Princess #White

• Well maybe the princess shouldnt be a damsel and she can save herself.
    -- Anita Sarkeesian

#Princess #Wells

• I kind of got my big break with 'The Princess Diaries' and during the press rounds for that everyone asked me: 'Did you always want to be a princess growing up?' And the truth was, no I wanted to be Catwoman.
    -- Anne Hathaway

#Growing Up #Princess #Diaries

• I was thrust into a really lofty, enviable, but isolated position with 'Princess Diaries' in that I could carry a film before I really knew if I could act.
    -- Anne Hathaway

#Princess #Diaries #Film

• Taking a year off and going to school was the best thing I could have done after The Princess Diaries. It taught me that I don't need Hollywood or a job to make me happy.
    -- Anne Hathaway

#Jobs #Princess #School

• Her father said she was a princess. He did not see that she was a brave knight.
    -- Anne Ursu

#Father #Princess #Knights

• The Princess's so-called 'time and space speech' at the end of '93 about a year after the formal separation, looking back on it it's called her retirement from public life but we've seen in fact it's nothing of the kind.
    -- Anthony Holden

#Retirement #Princess #Years

• When the young Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret were growing up, that was at it's height and the War cemented that with photographs of the Royal Family having breakfast together and so on, by pinning their reputation so firmly on that particular issue.
    -- Anthony Holden

#Growing Up #War #Princess

• The [Booker] prize was actually responsible in many ways for my political activism. I won this thing and I was suddenly the darling of the new emerging Indian middle class – they needed a princess. They had the wrong woman. I had this light shining on me at the time, and I knew that I had the stage to say something about what was happening in my country. What is exciting about what I have done since is that writing has become a weapon, some kind of ammunition.
    -- Arundhati Roy

#Country #Princess #Writing

• As with the Princess Di crash, which sent the media on the most insane feeding frenzy. From the moment of the crash, the ***** of sentiment never let up.
    -- Barbara Kruger

#Princess #Media #Insane

• I always finish off my look with a spritz of Vera Wang Pink Princess.
    -- Bella Thorne

#Princess #Looks

• My dad would call me his Cuban princess because I had really dark olive skin because I was always in the sun; but I don't really go in the sun anymore, so that is why I am so white.
    -- Bella Thorne

#Dad #Princess #Dark

• I think that since it's prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf - out and big.
    -- Bella Thorne

#Princess #Mean #Thinking

• I can't just only be on reality TV and show everything when it's the fairy princess, fairytale, and then not take my hits when I have to.
    -- Bethenny Frankel

#Princess #Reality #Fairytale

• [On Princess Anne:] Such an active, outdoorsy lass. She loves nature in spite of what it did to her.
    -- Bette Midler

#Princess #Royalty #Spite

• I keep 'The Paper Bag Princess' by Robert Munsch on my shelf to remind me that my prince will love me no matter what I wear. Cheesy!
    -- Brittany Snow

#Princess #Cheesy #Bags

• I must be like the princess who felt the pea through seven mattresses; each book is a pea.
    -- C. S. Forester

#Book #Princess #Seven

• I do not... look very feminine. Diana, Princess of Wales is feminine... I am... femi-none.
    -- Caitlin Moran

#Princess #Looks #Feminine

• Little princess, lovely as the dawn, well named Aurore.
    -- Cameron Dokey

#Princess #Lovely #Dawn

• I admire hard-bitten, wisecracking realism of Ida Lupino and the film noir heroines. I'm sick of simpering white girls with their princess fantasies.
    -- Camille Paglia

#Girl #Princess #White

• Whoever we are here, we might be princesses somewhere else. Or writers. Or scientists. Or presidents. Or whatever the hell we want to be that everyone else says we can't.
    -- Candace Bushnell

#Princess #President #Want

• No one can say that death found in me a willing comrade, or that I went easily.
    -- Cassandra Clare

#Death #Princess #Infernal Devices

• They say you cannot love two people equally at once,” she said. “And perhaps for others that is so. But you and Will—you are not like two ordinary people, two people who might have been jealous of each other, or who would have imagined my love for one of them diminished by my love of the other. You merged your souls when you were both children. I could not have loved Will so much if I had not loved you as well. And I could not love you as I do if I had not loved Will as I did.
    -- Cassandra Clare

#Children #Princess #Love You

• Despite all my public misconduct, in the past year, I had learned the Elemental spells, the Doppelschläferin, and the preparation and flying of a magic broom; I had survived two months as prisoner of war, saving the life of captain Johanne in the process; I had escaped the dungeons of Fortress Drachensbett, and after an arduous journey successfully reunited with my double, so preserving her, and all Montagne, from Prince Flonian's rapacity, I would somehow master the despicable art of being a princess.
    -- Catherine Gilbert Murdock

#Art #War #Princess

• I don’t want to be a Princess,” she said finally. “You can’t make me be one.” She knew very well what became of Princesses, as Princesses often get books written about them. Either terrible things happened to them, such as kidnappings and curses and pricking fingers and getting poisoned and locked up in towers, or else they just waited around till the Prince finished with the story and got around to marrying her. Either way, September wanted nothing to do with Princessing.
    -- Catherynne M. Valente

#Book #Princess #Towers

• The voice is always in my head. In fact I aspire to be more like Mario. What could be better than rescuing and falling in love with a princess, right? Someone who faces every challenge in life with a cheerful Wahoo! In London a bike messenger stopped me and said ‘You’re the bloke who does Mario’ on an escalator. So naturally I go ‘Wahooooo’ all the way up the stairs.
    -- Charles Martinet

#Falling In Love #Princess #Voice

• After a hundred years the son of the King then reigning, who was of another family from that of the sleeping Princess, was a-hunting on that side of the country, and he asked what those towers were which he saw in the middle of a great thick wood.
    -- Charles Perrault

#Country #Kings #Princess

• The King's son, who was told that a great princess, whom nobody knew, was come, ran out to receive her. He gave her his hand as she alighted from the coach, and led her into the hall where the company were assembled.
    -- Charles Perrault

#Kings #Princess #Son

• I'm able to reach a wider audience, an older audience. I can gladly say that I'm definitely not a bubblegum princess anymore.
    -- Cher Lloyd

#Princess #Able #Audience

• I do love playing games, but once I have a girlfriend, she will be my princess.
    -- Cho Kyuhyun

#Girlfriend #Princess #Playing Games

• In the world of animation, you can be anything you wanna be. If you’re a fat woman, you can play a skinny princess. If you’re short wimpy guy, you can play a tall gladiator. If you’re a white man, you can play an Arabian prince. And if you’re a black man, you can play a donkey or a zebra.
    -- Chris Rock

#Zebras #Princess #Men

• Sometimes work is a bit slow, and I always wanted to be a princess at Disneyland. There were 1,500 of us who auditioned, and 11 of us were hired. I went through all of the training, but never ended up actually getting to play Belle because 'Revenge' started. It was the time of my life, though!
    -- Christa B. Allen

#Revenge #Princess #Play

• Deep in every heart slumbers a dream and the couturier knows it: every woman is a princess
    -- Christian Dior

#Dream #Princess #Heart

• A princess always takes care that her words are honeyed, for she may have to eat them
    -- Christina Dodd

#Princess #Care #May

• I think I'm going to put together a compilation under Disney's name of my songs that I've done for them - because I've done six or seven by now! The latest was for the Princess Diaries 2 soundtrack. So that's the next thing that's coming out.
    -- Christy Carlson Romano

#Song #Princess #Thinking

• Raisa felt relieved, yet oddly disappointed. She was the blooded princess heir, yet in servants' clothes she was apparently unrecognizable. In the stories, rulers had a natural presence about them that identified them as such, even dressed in rags. What's the nature of royalty, she wondered. Is it like a gown you put on that disappears when you take it off? Does anyone look beyond the finery? Could anyone in the queendom take her place, given the right accessories? If so, it was contrary to everything she'd ever been taught about bloodlines.
    -- Cinda Williams Chima

#Princess #Clothes #Taught

• Marry me, princess. I'll give you my kingdom—small potatoes that it is.
    -- Cindy Gerard

#Princess #Giving #Kingdoms

• If Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were "candles in the wind," and Anna Nicole Smith was a bonfire in a hailstorm, and Lindsay Lohan is an electric toaster thrown intentionally into a Jacuzzi, then Paris Hilton s a strobe light in an epilepsy ward.
    -- Cintra Wilson

#Princess #Wind #Epilepsy

• When I design a collection I strive to make a woman feel as special as the delicate creation she is wearing; take her to an enchanted time and place where women are princesses and magnificent goddesses. In today's modern world we need to pause and indulge in beauty.
    -- Claire Pettibone

#Princess #Design #Special

• Bjorn Borg looks like a hunchbacked, jut-bottomed version of Lizabeth Scott, impersonating a bearded Apache princess.
    -- Clive James

#Princess #Tennis #Looks

• Anyone who's seen the Wigan [League] players stripped has been faced with the raw truth of the matter... No time for male modelling, and even Princess Di would think twice about getting too close to that lot.
    -- Colin Welland

#Princess #Player #Thinking

• What are you doing?" "Kneeling before a goddess." "I'm not a goddess." "You are. A goddess, a princess, a queen. As a soldier, I pledge myself to your service. As a prince, I grant you any boon within my power. As a man, I ask to sit at your feet and worship you. Ask me to do anything for you and I will do it.
    -- Colleen Houck

#Queens #Princess #Men

• What's the matter princess? Do you know the end of your story?
    -- Cornelia Funke

#Princess #Stories #Matter

• I used to have this fantasy when I was growing up where Princess Leia would be in the slave Leia costume and she would be in a vat of Breyer's ice cream. A recurring dream where I would eat my way to her.
    -- Dan Fogler

#Dream #Growing Up #Princess

• You think fairy tales are only for girls? Here's a hint - ask yourself who wrote them. I assure you, it wasn't just the women. It's the great male fantasy - all it takes is one dance to know that she's the one. All it takes is the sound of her song from the tower, or a look at her sleeping face. And right away you know - this is the girl in your head, sleeping or dancing or singing in front of you. Yes, girls want their princes, but boys want their princesses just as much. And they don't want a very long courtships. They want to know immediately.
    -- David Levithan

#Girl #Song #Princess

• I'm always looking for a way to surprise audiences. That's, I feel, my job as a director. I felt that Amy Adams playing a tough woman in 'The Fighter' was a surprise. People saw her as a princess.
    -- David O. Russell

#Jobs #Princess #People

• Now, I’m not even saying that girls shouldn’t have princesses in their lives, the archetype in and of itself is not innately wrong, but there should be more options to choose from. So that was my intent, to demonstrate how ridiculous it is to paint an entire gender of heroes with one superficial brush.
    -- David Trumble

#Girl #Princess #Hero

• A drop of poison on that gathering snow. That moment in the fairy tale when we know what just happened but the princess doesn’t.
    -- Deb Caletti

#Princess #Snow #Gathering

• He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.
    -- Demi Lovato

#True Love #Princess #Charming

• Slender Youth. A tour companion who may be either a lost prince or a girl/princess in disguise. In the latter case it is tactful to pretend you think she is a boy. She/he will be ignorant, hasty and shy, and will need hauling out of trouble quite a lot. But she/he will grow up in the course of the Tour. In fact she/he will be the only Companion who will change in any way. Quite often, she/he will soon exhibit a very useful talent for magic and end up by hauling everyone else out of trouble. But this will not be until midway through your second brochure.
    -- Diana Wynne Jones

#Girl #Growing Up #Princess

• Unfortunately being born princess doesn't autimatically make a girl graceful or confident, a fact I've lamented for most of my fourteen years
    -- E.D. Baker

#Girl #Princess #Years

• Your father is the first person to tell me that I am lovely who seemed to mean it. The only people who've told me that before were ones who think they're supposed to flatter a princess' 'I think you're lovely,' murmured Eadric. 'Only because you love me,' I said. 'Hmm,' he said, kissing me before I could say anything else.
    -- E.D. Baker

#Father #Princess #Mean

• I'd always wanted to believe that my ancestors were better people than they probably were. - Princess Emma
    -- E.D. Baker

#Princess #Believe #People

• All rappers are princesses like me.
    -- Earl Sweatshirt

#Princess #Rapper

• Istanbul, a universal beauty where poet and archeologist, diplomat and merchant, princess and sailor, northerner and westerner screams with same admiration. The whole world thinks that this city is the most beautiful place on earth.
    -- Edmondo De Amicis

#Beautiful #Princess #Thinking

• You know, Hillary Clinton gives of herself. Princess Diana gave of herself. But they are not saints.
    -- Edward James Olmos

#Princess #Giving #Saint

• The fantasy of the wedding day is that it represents undeniable public and private truth that you have been chosen. For that one day, you are the most valuable creature in the world - a treasure, a princess, a prize.
    -- Elizabeth Gilbert

#Princess #One Day #Wedding Day

• After my last audition for 'Game of Thrones,' they said, 'Congratulations, princess.' I was like, 'Bye-bye, call centre.'
    -- Emilia Clarke

#Congratulations #Princess #Bye

• I feel like young girls are told, I don’t know, that they have to be this kind of princess and fragile. It’s bullshit. I identify much more with being a warrior, a fighter. If I was going to be a princess I’d be a warrior princess definitely.
    -- Emma Watson

#Girl #Princess #Warrior

• Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior.
    -- Emma Watson

#Girl #Princess #Warrior

• Victor Vigny: It is like the old fairy tale. The boy saves the princess; they fall in love. He invents a flying machine - along with his dashing teacher, of course. They get married and name thier firstborn after the aforementioned dashing teacher. Conor: I don't recall that fairy tale from the nursery. Victor Vigny: Trust me, It's a classic.
    -- Eoin Colfer

#Teacher #Falling In Love #Princess

• Holly is alive,' thought Foaly 'My princess lives,'exulted Orion. 'And we're chasing a dragon
    -- Eoin Colfer

#Princess #Dragons #Hollies

• My generation had Doris Day as a role model, then Gloria Steinem--then Princess Diana. We are the most confused generation.
    -- Erica Jong

#Confused #Princess #Role Models

• Good and evil are a great deal more complex than a princess and a dragon . . . is not the dragon the hero of his own story?
    -- Erin Morgenstern

#Princess #Hero #Dragons

• I have had affairs that lasted decades and others that lasted for hours. I have loved princesses and peasants. And I suppose they loved me, each in their way.
    -- Erin Morgenstern

#Princess #Way #Affair

• I really want to play Princess Leia. Stick some big pastries on my head. Now that would be interesting.
    -- Ewan McGregor

#Princess #Play #Interesting

• If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart; and though there may be times when your hands are empty, your heart is always full, and you can give things out of that--warm things, kind things, sweet things--help and comfort and laughter--and sometimes gay, kind laughter is the best help of all.
    -- Frances Hodgson Burnett

#Sweet #Laughter #Princess

• I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren’t pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses.

#Girl #Smart #Princess

• The air was full of spices... A Little Princess

#Princess #Air #Spices

• All women are princesses , it is our right.

#Princess

• The black, hungry roses that Redd sent snaking towards the princess were easily squashed, the orbs and and unmanned, airborne blades of effortlessly waved off, and the spears of black energy (Alyss was flattered, her aunt borrowing this idea from her) pinned motionless to the air by Alyss's own white spears with no trouble.
    -- Frank Beddor

#Princess #Aunt #Air

• Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
    -- Frank Herbert

#Life #Real #Princess

• Think on it, Chani: the princess will have the name, yet she'll live as less than a concubine - never to know a moment of tenderness from the man to whom she's bound. While we, Chani, we who carry the name of concubine - history will call us wives.
    -- Frank Herbert

#Princess #Men #Thinking

• Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: 'Now, it's complete because it's ended here.' - from "Collected Sayings of Maud'Dib'' by the Princess Irulan
    -- Frank Herbert

#Attitude #Princess #Knives

• Look, my best friend is Xena, Warrior Princess and she is not going to like this forced wedding thing, if you get my drift.
    -- Gabrielle

#Princess #Warrior #My Best Friend

• You saved me again," she told him with a starstruck gaze. He cupped her cheek and gave her a tender smile in the dark. "Because you are my princess and I am your knight.
    -- Gaelen Foley

#Princess #Dark #Knights

• Also, now as a result of that show being on, the cruise industry is just growing all over the place. Princess Cruises, who I now represent, is the fastest growning cruise line in the world.
    -- Gavin MacLeod

#Princess #World #Growing

• We used two Princess Cruise ships. The Island Princess and The Pacific Princess. They were identical ships.
    -- Gavin MacLeod

#Princess #Two #Islands

• Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f****n' princess!
    -- Gerard Way

#Princess #Looks #Tiaras

• Unfortunately, as obsessed as I am with all of those Grimm's slash Disney princesses, I do think women have evolved socially in so many ways.
    -- Ginnifer Goodwin

#Princess #Thinking #Way