Pro Life quotes

• It represents a place women go and are left confused because they do not hear the truth about abortion and their choices. They are in a sense abused by the medical procedures that are performed without quality medical instructions/information. It's a tragic place.
    -- Abby Johnson

#Confused #Choices #Pro Life

• Abortion can never be safe. Any procedure where "success" means the killing of another human being can certainly not be safe.
    -- Abby Johnson

#Mean #Pro Life #Abortion

• I have never known a woman who, after her baby was born, was not overjoyed that I had not killed it.
    -- Aleck Bourne

#Baby #Pro Life #Born

• If Senator Obama becomes pro-life then I'll consider giving him my vote.
    -- Alveda King

#Giving #Pro Life #Vote

• I simply cannot vote for Senator Obama because he's not pro-life.
    -- Alveda King

#Pro Life #Vote

• If its platform is any guide, the Republican party is staunchly pro-life until you are actually born.
    -- Andy Borowitz

#Party #Pro Life #Republican

• I cannot project the degree of hatred required to make those women run around in crusades against abortion. Hatred is what they certainly project, not love for the embryos, which is a piece of nonsense no one could experience, but hatred, a virulent hatred for an unnamed object...Their hatred is directed against human beings as such, against the mind, against reason, against ambition, against success, against love, against any value that brings happiness to human life. In compliance with the dishonesty that dominates today's intellectual field, they call themselves "pro-life.
    -- Ayn Rand

#Running #Ambition #Pro Life

• For we have always understood that when times change, so must we, that fidelity to our founding principles requires new responses to new challenges, that preserving our individual freedoms ultimately requires collective action.
    -- Barack Obama

#Pro Life #Challenges #Principles

• Together we resolve that a great nation must care for the vulnerable and protect its people from life's worst hazards and misfortune.
    -- Barack Obama

#People #Pro Life #Together

• For we, the people, understand that our country cannot succeed when a shrinking few do very well and a growing many barely make it.
    -- Barack Obama

#Country #People #Pro Life

• I dream ...of a world where we can commit our social resources to the development of human life and not to its destruction
    -- Benazir Bhutto

#Dream #Pro Life #Development

• George Grant's writing is an invaluable asset to Americans in general, and to the pro-life Americans in particular. I am grateful for his leadership and courage to defend the sanctity of life, and to tell the truth at all costs.
    -- Beverly LaHaye

#Grateful #Writing #Pro Life

• I am pro-life. I believe human life begins at conception. I also believe that embryonic stem cell research should be encouraged and supported.
    -- Bill Frist

#Believe #Cells #Pro Life

• If you're so pro-life, do me a favour: don't lock arms and block medical clinics. If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries.
    -- Bill Hicks

#Block #Pro Life #Locks

• If the pro abortionists were not in control of the press, I am convinced that not only would the debate on abortion be over by now (have we really even had a national debate?), but the Pro-Life side would be victorious because we would have seen the pictures every night on television of what is taking place behind the doors of the abortion clinics and hospitals.
    -- Cal Thomas

#Night #Doors #Pro Life

• I'm pro-life. I'm pro-gun. I'm pro-family. And I'm pro-business.
    -- Charlie Crist

#Gun #Pro Life #Pro Gun

• I'm a pro-life, pro-gun Louisiana Democrat.
    -- Charlie Melancon

#Gun #Pro Life #Louisiana

• When you're pro-life, you need to be pro-life for the whole life.
    -- Chris Christie

#Pro Life #Needs #Whole Life

• I am pro-life, I believe in exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother. That's my position, take it or leave it.
    -- Chris Christie

#Mother #Believe #Pro Life

• I have been there, and I have seen these totally formed babies as early as ten weeks...with the leg missing, or with their head off. I have seen the little rib cages...
    -- Deborah Priya Henry

#Baby #Pro Life #Missing

• Being pro-life doesn't save babies, acting pro-life does.
    -- Dennis Green

#Baby #Pro Life #Acting

• Babies are saved when Christians show up.
    -- Dennis Green

#Christian #Baby #Pro Life

• In modern Britain the most dangerous place to be is in your mother's womb. It should be a place of sanctity.
    -- Edward Leigh

#Mother #Pro Life #Modern

• Death is not a curse to be outwitted no matter the cost. Death is the natural pivot on which life turns, without which life as we know it could not be. A pro-life-support position is not always a pro-life position. When we can no longer hold on with purpose, to let go is to die with dignity and grace.
    -- Forrest Church

#Letting Go #Pro Life #Support

• Independence doesn't - doesn't equate to moderates. Millions of independents are pro-life. Millions of independents believe marriage is between a man and a woman.
    -- Gary Bauer

#Believe #Men #Pro Life

• Basil..discovered a guild of abortionists, or sagae, that were doing a booming trade in Caesarea, and the surrounding environs. They provided herbal potions, pessaries, and even surgical remedies for women who wished to avoid child-bearing. The bodies of the children were then harvested and sold to cosmetologists in Egypt, who used the collagen for the manufacture of various beauty creams.
    -- Grant George

#Children #Egypt #Pro Life

• To say that I am pro life is just wrong. I am personally pro-choice and legislatively pro-choice.
    -- Harold Ford, Jr.

#Choices #Pro Life #Life Is

• Primaries are a family fight. I'm a pro-free enterprise, pro-Second Amendment, pro-life Republican.
    -- Heather Wilson

#Fighting #Pro Life #Second Amendment

• Romney has adopted almost every position conservatives want their candidate to espouse: He's pro-life, he wants to repeal ObamaCare, he wants to cut taxes and cut the federal budget, and he wants an unapologetic foreign policy dedicated to the proposition that this too will be the American century.
    -- John Podhoretz

#Cutting #Obamacare #Pro Life

• Each child is sent into this world by God with a "Unique Message" to deliver, a new personal act of love to bestow
    -- John Powell

#Children #Unique #Pro Life

• Those of us who are pro-life should demand more from Congress. While we waste time on stuff like this, genuine legislation to protect life is ignored.
    -- Justin Amash

#Pro Life #Demand #Stuff

• This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being.
    -- Keith L. Moore

#Cells #Pro Life #Humans

• Fifteen years ago, while I was temporarily chairing meetings of pro-life leaders, I pleaded with the angry males to say no to interviews, and instead let beautiful pro-life women become the face for the movement.
    -- Marvin Olasky

#Beautiful #Years #Pro Life

• All who are genuinely committed to the advancement of women can and must offer a woman or a girl who is pregnant, frightened, and alone a better alternative than the destruction of her own unborn child
    -- Mary Ann Glendon

#Girl #Children #Pro Life

• We are here simply to decide whether Congress should take the taxpayer dollars of millions of pro-life Americans and use them to fund the destruction of human embryos for research
    -- Mike Pence

#Pro Life #Dollars #Use

• We must remember that life begins at home and we must also remember that the future of humanity passes through the family
    -- Mother Teresa

#Home #Pro Life #Humanity

• Be humble like Mary so that you can be holy like Jesus
    -- Mother Teresa

#Jesus #Humble #Pro Life

• You can't reconcile being pro-life on abortion and pro-death on the death penalty.
    -- N. T. Wright

#Abortion #Pro Life #Death Penalty

• I have worked for three decades as a staunch advocate of building a big tent party that includes both pro-choice and pro-life Republicans.
    -- Olympia Snowe

#Party #Choices #Pro Life

• I was and am, like many women, both pro-life and pro-choice.
    -- Patricia Schroeder

#Abortion #Choices #Pro Life

• I'm as pro-life as a person gets. You're not going to have a truce.
    -- Paul Ryan

#Pro Life #Truce #Persons

• I'm very proud of my pro-life record, and I've always adopted the idea that, the position that the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life.
    -- Paul Ryan

#Ideas #Pro Life #Records

• The fundamental human right, the presupposition of every other right, is the right to life itself. This is true of life from the moment of conception until its natural end. Abortion, consequently, cannot be a human right -- it is the very opposite. It is a deep wound in society.
    -- Pope Benedict XVI

#Opposites #Abortion #Pro Life

• Every child that isn't born, but is unjustly condemned to be aborted, has the face of Jesus Christ, has the face of the Lord.
    -- Pope Francis

#Jesus #Children #Pro Life

• Defend the unborn against abortion even if they persecute you, calumniate you, set traps for you, take you to court or kill you.
    -- Pope Francis

#Pro Life #Abortion #Court

• We should commit ourselves to 'eucharistic coherence,' that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.
    -- Pope Francis

#Responsibility #People #Pro Life

• Even the weakest and most vulnerable, the sick, the old, the unborn and the poor, are masterpieces of God's creation, made in his own image, destined to live for ever, and deserving of the utmost reverence and respect.
    -- Pope Francis

#Sick #Pro Life

• Human life must always be defended from its beginning in the womb and must be recognised as a gift of God that guarantees the future of humanity.
    -- Pope Francis

#Pro Life #Humanity #Guarantees

• To be actively pro-life is to contribute to the renewal of society through the promotion of the common good. It is impossible to further the common good without acknowledging and defending the right to life, upon which all the other inalienable rights of individuals are founded and from which they develop.
    -- Pope John Paul II

#Rights #Pro Life #Impossible

• Give us the grace - When the sacredness of life before birth is attacked, to stand up and proclaim that no one ever has the authority to destroy unborn life.
    -- Pope John Paul II

#Giving #Pro Life #Grace

• It is my desire, by my presence and with my words, to pay tribute to your tireless work in defending and fostering the inviolability of innocent and defenseless human life from the moment of conception until the moment of natural death.
    -- Raymond Leo Burke

#Inspirational #Pro Life #Desire

• I'm pro-life. I'll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.
    -- Sarah Palin

#Baby #Pro Life #Legislature

• I am pro-life and I believe that marriage should only be between and man and a woman.
    -- Sarah Palin

#Believe #Men #Pro Life

• I should have known better. Pro-life arguments are now based on scientific evidence and the pro-choice arguments are not. That is a cultural, historical fact.
    -- Stanley Fish

#Pro Life #Choices #Historical

• It is well known that I am pro-life... but I would not seek to impose my views on the Canadian people.
    -- Stockwell Day

#Views #People #Pro Life

• We call on the Senate to reject any judicial nominee who does not affirm fundamental civil rights, including a woman's right [to obtain an abortion on demand]. The threat an [pro-life] judiciary poses to women's lives demands nothing less.
    -- Susana Martinez

#Rights #Abortion #Pro Life

• The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

#Happiness #Government #Pro Life

• Voters never have to question where I stand - my principles or priorities. I am a pro-freedom, pro-America and pro-life conservative.
    -- Tim Walberg

#America #Priorities #Pro Life

• [The Republican plan will] make sure we bring down the cost of health care for all Americans and that ensures affordable access for all Americans and is pro-life because it will not put seniors in a position of being put to death by their government.
    -- Virginia Foxx

#Senior #Government #Pro Life

• I'm always amazed to hear my more conservative colleagues talking about how they care about life. They're pro-life, but when it comes down to safe work environments that allow for unions, being able to pay for child care, having family leave - they don't care about any of that. That's where I argue that they're not pro-life, they're pro-birth.
    -- Nina Turner

#Children #Talking #Pro Life

• Hispanic values are conservative values. Hispanics are highly religious, they’re very strongly pro-traditional family... not only pro-family, but also pro-life. They are highly patriotic.
    -- Rafael Cruz

#Religious #Patriotic #Pro Life

• It will burden her conscience in life, it will burden her soul in death; but oh, thrice guilty is he who. . .drove her to the desperation which impelled her to the crime.
    -- Susan B. Anthony

#Abortion #Pro Life #Soul

• I'm not pro-life. I'm very emphatically pro-choice.
    -- Will Sheff

#Choices #Pro Life

• [T]here's a genuine disconnect between the anti-choice movement and people who identify as 'pro-life' but aren't in the movement. ...[S]aying you're 'pro-life' is more about marking you as a member of a tribe, pledging fealty to your faith or to your identity as a 'conservative,' for a lot of people.
    -- Amanda Marcotte

#People #Choices #Pro Life

• I'm very close to the pro-life movement.
    -- Roger Mahony

#Pro Life #Movement

• You can't wake up one day and say 'I'm for gay marriage,' and wake up the next day and say 'I'm against it.' Wake up one day and say, 'I'm pro-choice,' and the next day wake up and say, 'I'm pro-life.' There's no credibility there.
    -- Roger Stone

#Gay #Next Day #Pro Life

• I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
    -- Ronald Reagan

#Funny #Pro Life #Abortion

• America will never resist abortion until America sees abortion... The pro-life movement is not primarily a response to Roe vs Wade. It is a response to Jesus Christ.
    -- Frank Pavone

#Jesus #America #Pro Life

• He [Hern] calls his center the Boulder Abortion Clinic and he said specifically that he didn't want to hide that word. I'm deeply opposed to the politicization of language and try to avoid it when I possibly can - I don't like being manipulated by terms like pro-life or pro-choice. To me, abortionist should be as neutral as podiatrist. But again, maybe it was one battle too many, because it certainly distracted his attention from what I thought was a really sympathetic piece.
    -- John H Richardson

#Choices #Pro Life #Abortion