Bumps quotes

• The perfect life is the combination of great moments and bad ones, and under that point of view, my life is fantastic, because I’ve certainly hit more than one bump,
    -- Alex Zanardi

#Views #Perfect #Bumps

• I speak in a loud, clear voice and try not to bump into the furniture.
    -- Alfred Lunt

#Voice #Trying #Bumps

• If you never bump into the devil, it’s because you’re going in the same direction.
    -- Andrew Wommack

#Devil #Bumps

• Just because I do what I do doesn't mean I escaped adolescence, all the bumps and bruises that go along with it.
    -- Anna Paquin

#Mean #Bumps #Bruises

• Every 20 minutes you've got to have a bump, you've got to have a change in course, you've got to unsettle the audience. It can't be too predictable so something has to happen. I think that was something that Hitchcock did very well too. You couldn't let an audience feel too settled in.
    -- Barbara Broccoli

#Thinking #Bumps #Minutes

• Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting.
    -- Barnett Newman

#Sculpture #Bumps #Painting

• I love pregnancy and the bump and the whole thing.
    -- Bethenny Frankel

#Pregnancy #Bumps

• The kind of people that love 'The Rocketeer' are the kind of people that love good storytelling and innocence and a better world, so to speak, so they're almost always nice people to bump into.
    -- Billy Campbell

#Nice #People #Bumps

• There's absolutely no excuse for throwing a piece of equipment on an umpire or any player. You can argue your point and at times may accidentally bump an umpire, but to consciously throw a piece of equipment at someone is unforgivable.
    -- Brad Ausmus

#Player #Umpires #Bumps

• Step into this experience with the goose bumps in your heartbeat
    -- Buddy Wakefield

#Bumps #Steps #Heartbeat

• It’s for you to decide whether change is right for you right now. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. But either way keep the growth mindset in your thoughts then when you bump up against obstacles you can turn to it, it will always be there for you showing you a path into the future.
    -- Carol S. Dweck

#Growth #Bumps #Way

• If you want to be an actor, my advice is to learn your lines and don't bump into the other actors.
    -- Cary Grant

#Advice #Bumps #Actors

• I live on the water. I live in a neighborhood that's consummately connected to my neighbors. I bump into them every day. I can bike to work.
    -- Dan Buettner

#Water #Bumps #Neighbor

• You know, it's always good to have seen a track before, just to kind of know where the little bumps are here and there, and just the general feel for the size.
    -- Danica Patrick

#Track #Bumps #Littles

• I was coming back from Tel Aviv recently, and we had forty minutes of bumps. I got so scared I grabbed a paper and pen and put them in my pocket, just in case we crashed and I needed to write a letter from wherever we landed.
    -- Daniela Pestova

#Writing #Pockets #Bumps

• The buzz is still with me. I get goose bumps.
    -- David Beckham

#Inspirational #Bumps #Buzz

• Learn as many mistakes and what not to do while your business or product is small. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow your brand. Make sure that you and the market can sustain any bumps that may occur down the road.
    -- Daymond John

#Mistake #Bumps #May

• Tragedy is when someone ends up dead. Everything else is just a bump in the road. For the record, that was something Daddy used to say.
    -- Gabrielle Zevin

#Daddy #Tragedy #Bumps

• Sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.
    -- George Orwell

#Reality #Bumps #Belief

• Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool. Everywhere you go on Merseyside you bump into Everton supporters.
    -- Graeme Souness

#Bumps #Goes On #Clubs

• I'm satisfied and proud of the things I did - even the bumps and the bruises that I've had on the way. You fall down, you get up, you brush yourself off and you keep going. And that's what we're doing.
    -- Gucci Mane

#Fall #Bumps #Bruises

• Women's golf definitely hit a bump in the road. We lost some tournaments due to a combination of things led by the downturn in the economy.
    -- Hollis Stacy

#Golf #Bumps #Economy

• Stuck in speed bump city/Where the only thing that’s pretty/Is the thought of getting out,
    -- Jake Bugg

#Cities #Bumps #Speed

• At every crossroad, be prepared to bump into wonder.
    -- James Broughton

#Bumps #Wonder #Be Prepared

• O'er folded blooms On swirls of musk, The beetle booms adown the glooms And bumps along the dusk.
    -- James Whitcomb Riley

#Bumps #Swirls #Musk

• If everything was super easy and I didn't have to face the odd bump in the road or difficult time then I guess my 'resilience muscles' wouldn't be in such good shape.
    -- Jan Hellriegel

#Resilience #Bumps #Shapes

• In a city where you walk around, it's impossible to plan your day and your life as accidents will happen, you'll overhear things, bump into people, and take unexpected turns
    -- Jason Schwartzman

#Cities #People #Bumps

• I learned that there is good in this world, if you look hard enough for it. I learned that not everyone is disappointing, including me, and that a 1,257 bump in the ground can feel higher than a bell tower if you're standing next to the right person.
    -- Jennifer Niven

#Towers #Looks #Bumps

• It hurt to even bump into him.
    -- Joe Louis

#Hurt #Boxing #Bumps

• I ain't going to bump no more with no big fat woman.
    -- Joe Tex

#Advice #Bumps #Bigs

• As we go forward in attempting to control bump drafting in those areas, there's going to be some very subjective calls being made. That's the reason we'd like to get this under way as quickly as possible. ... Hopefully we don't have to make a call. But if we do make a call in the twins, it wouldn't be quite as painful as having to make it in the Daytona 500.
    -- John Nelson Darby

#Bumps #Way #Twins

• My parents said that I was nine months old and would throw myself out of the crib onto the floor continually. As soon as they left the room after putting me back in they'd hear a big bump and I'd be on the floor again.
    -- Johnny Knoxville

#Parent #Bumps #Nine

• Hump it, bump it, whack it! It might be a recipe for a good sex life but it won't win the World Cup.
    -- Ken Bates

#Sex #Winning #Bumps

• We all have to have our north star that we fix on and go to, but life is so much about the things that bump into you.
    -- Kevin Costner

#Stars #Bumps #Life Is

• I started doing cocaine to get through interviews, 'cause people wanted to know a lot about my personal life and I wasn't prepared for a 60 Minutes interview every time. Doing bumps I was able to get through the day, but then I would smoke weed to calm me down - it was the only way I could get through the day without people noticing I was doing it.
    -- Kid Cudi

#Weed #People #Bumps

• Who said the road doesn’t have bumps? It can still be traveled.
    -- L. Ron Hubbard

#Bumps #Said #Stills

• He laughed, and it raised goose-bumps on my arms. "Oh,ma petite ,ma petite , you are precious." Just what I wanted to hear. "So how are you getting here?" "My private jet." Of course, he had a private jet. "When can you be here?" "I will be there as soon as I can, my impatient flower." "I prefer ma petite to flower.
    -- Laurell K. Hamilton

#Flower #Arms #Bumps

• Bad things happen to good people all the time. It sucks. It's not fair but then much of life isn't fair. It's how you live that matters. It's how you deal with the bumps in the road.
    -- Maya Banks

#Hard Times #People #Bumps

• This is it for a winner, Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner, Move slide your rump, Just for a minute let's all do the bump, Bump, bump, bump yeah.
    -- MC Hammer

#Music #Moving #Bumps

• I'm in crisis. I'm about to bump with a five-foot chino-chicano.
    -- Megan McCafferty

#Feet #Bumps #Crisis

• What is it about a baby bump that makes people feel it's okay to say things like, 'God! You are big!
    -- Megyn Kelly

#Baby #People #Bumps

• Ill just say whats in my heart: Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump.
    -- Mel Brooks

#Heart #Bumps #My Heart

• Comedy to me is all about the bumps and bruises and weird tics.
    -- Melissa McCarthy

#Bumps #Bruises #Comedy

• Spirituality is a mixed-up, topsy-turvy, helter-skelter godliness that turns our lives into an upside-down toboggan ride of unexpected turns, surprise bumps and bone shattering crashes ... a life ruined by a Jesus who loves us right into his arms.
    -- Mike Yaconelli

#Jesus #Bumps #Arms

• I've always been more afraid of being left alone or left out than of things that go bump in the night.
    -- Nelson Gidding

#Night #Bumps #Left Alone

• Bump in my hoopty hoopty hoop. I own that. And I aint payin my rent this month. I owe that.
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Money #Months #Bumps

• Every journey that is successful has culs-de-sac and speed bumps. I carry a wisdom gene through my life through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    -- Peter Guber

#Successful #Journey #Bumps

• Take the back door," she said. "Claire, you and your strang friend-" "Eve," they both said simultaneously, and Eve held out her fst for a bump. "Or, you could call me Eve the Great, Mistress of All She Surveys. Eve for short.
    -- Rachel Caine

#Doors #Mistress #Bumps

• If I don't get the goose-bump factor when I'm reading it than I can't do it.
    -- Russell Crowe

#Reading #Bumps #Geese

• When I was in my 20s, I thought I knew who I was. And then as soon as I turned 30, I realized that I have bruises and bumps and dark parts. And you kind of go, well, that's it. I'd rather embrace it than force myself to change.
    -- Sam Worthington

#Dark #Bruises #Bumps

• I was silent as a child, and silenced as a young woman; I am taking my lumps and bumps for being a big mouth, now, but usually from those whose opinion I don't respect.
    -- Sandra Cisneros

#Bullying #Children #Bumps

• I address these hopes to all young players. It seems to me that they often begin too early the strict life of a professional, without first completing their chess studies. Deficiencies in education and a lack of certain basic knowledge will tell sooner or later; they will bump their head on the ceiling and will no longer be able to climb up to the stars.
    -- Sergei Shipov

#Stars #Player #Bumps

• I love life, and I have a lot of gratitude. There have been a lot of bumps in the road, but my sense of humor gets me through a lot.
    -- Shelley Morrison

#Gratitude #Love Life #Bumps

• I guess my thermometer for my baseball fever is still a goose bump.
    -- Vin Scully

#Baseball #Fever #Bumps

• The bumps are what you climb on.
    -- Warren W. Wiersbe

#Christian #Christian Inspirational #Bumps

• Bumps are the things we climb on.
    -- Warren W. Wiersbe

#Bumps #Difficulty #Climbs

• Walter Mondale has all the charisma of a speed bump.
    -- Will Durst

#Bumps #Politics #Speed

• Physics investigates the essential nature of the world, and biology describes a local bump. Psychology, human psychology, describes a bump on the bump.
    -- Willard Van Orman Quine

#Psychology #Bumps #World

• It’s like flight, you’re flying… When you’re hitting something that’s turning you on, you get goose bumps. It’s a rush. It’s very exciting and that’s what I’m hoping to do to the audience.
    -- Yanni

#Flying #Hitting #Bumps

• When I joined Small Faces, we occasionally would bump into The Who. And Keith Moon and I became firm pals.
    -- Ian McLagan

#Moon #Pals #Bumps

• We all hit bumps. But we're not defined by the bumps, we're defined by how we respond to those bumps.
    -- Vince Poscente

#Bumps #Difficulty #Defined

• Sometimes when it comes to the iconic kind of moments, when I read the script for the first time, you get little goose bumps or something because it really is kind of exciting.
    -- Aaron Ashmore

#Bumps #Littles #Scripts

• Constitutional provisions are not barriers to government misconduct. At best, they can be speed bumps.
    -- Arnold Kling

#Government #Bumps #Speed

• If you run across a dog driving, would you ever forget that? You could never forget that, that bump. It'll haunt you for the rest of your life. Imagine if you killed a human being. You're not going to forget that. Well, I killed many.
    -- Daniel Inouye

#Running #Dog #Bumps

• When people bump up against one another in the course of pursuing their goals, it is in everyone's interest to resolve any resulting problems in the least costly ways possible.
    -- Robert H. Frank

#People #Goal #Bumps

• The truly beautiful are often abused for apparent ugliness just as those with great vision often bump into things.
    -- Simon Munnery

#Beautiful #Vision #Bumps

• I feel like I envision a lot of hamstrings getting pulled and a lot of bumps and bruises out there.
    -- Joe Flacco

#Bumps #Bruises #Hamstrings