Burgers quotes

• That's the thing with handmade items. They still have the person's mark on them, and when you hold them, you feel less alone. This is why everyone who eats a Whopper leaves a little more depressed than they were when they came in. Nobody cooked that burger.
    -- Aimee Bender

#Burgers #Littles #Handmade

• One of the big things I miss about New York is not my friends so much; it's Shake Shack, the burger place. I miss Shake Shack.
    -- Aziz Ansari

#New York #Missing #Burgers

• When people pile seven things onto one burger, it drives me nuts!
    -- Bobby Flay

#Nuts #People #Burgers

• I think about what I'm eating every day. I still have burgers and stuff that's not good for me sometimes, but I'm always trying to be careful. I don't just eat whatever I want.
    -- Camilla Luddington

#Thinking #Trying #Burgers

• Politically or ideologically oriented evaluations of Chief Justice Rehnquist should not overlook what a successful and popular chief justice he was within the Court as the justices' presiding officer, .. The contrast between Rehnquist's undeniably happy Court and that of his predecessor, Warren E. Burger, could not have been greater.
    -- David Garrow

#Successful #Justice #Burgers

• We all need to make time for a burger once in a while.
    -- Erica Durance

#Needs #Burgers #Making Time

• The Eva Longoria who worked at Wendy's flipping burgers -- she needed a tax break,
    -- Eva Longoria

#Burgers #Break #Taxes

• That’s not who we are as a nation, and let me tell you why: Because the Eva Longoria who worked at Wendy’s flipping burgers—she needed a tax break. But the Eva Longoria who works on movie sets does not.
    -- Eva Longoria

#Who We Are #Doe #Burgers

• Believe it or not, I've got a really bad metabolism. One burger and I'm done. I'm not a guy that puts away 10 burgers.
    -- Gabriel Iglesias

#Believe #Guy #Burgers

• You stackin cheddar cause you working at the burger place.
    -- Inspectah Deck

#Rap #Hip Hop #Burgers

• I love In-N-Out Burgers!
    -- Jennifer Morrison

#Burgers

• We cover hamburgers, chicken, veggie burgers, salads, we've got a pretty broad range. To me, McDonald's isn't only about the food. It's about the prices, it's about the way we eat.
    -- Jim Cantalupo

#Mcdonalds #Burgers #Salad

• I used to attract a lot of feeders. I'd be quite happy to be locked in someone's flat and fed liquidised burgers.
    -- Johnny Vegas

#Burgers #Used #Feds

• I refuse to go into a fast-food outlet - to use the toilet even - in case anyone got the wrong idea and thought I was sneaking in a quick burger.
    -- Jonny Wilkinson

#Ideas #Burgers #Use

• Is it a different New York since Lou Reed died? It’s been a different New York since I saw him in his sweatpants at the Cozy Soup ‘n’ Burger.
    -- Julie Klausner

#New York #Different #Burgers

• There's so many vegetarian foods now that are available at the market . The same with drive-throughs. Now, a lot of them serve veggie burgers just like the restaurants are doing. So, it's really very easy.
    -- Kevin Nealon

#Burgers #Vegetarian #Easy

• If it's not too late, make it a cheese-burger
    -- Lyle Lovett

#Too Late #Burgers #Cheese

• History is the heavy traffic that prevents us from crossing the road. We're not especially interested in what it consists of. We wait, more or less patiently, for it to pause, so that we can get to the liquor store or the laundromat or the burger bar.
    -- Mal Peet

#Waiting #Bars #Burgers

• I would rather be having a burger and beers with my mates but I can't do that when I know I've got to dance.
    -- Michael Flatley

#Beer #Burgers #Mates

• I don't know if you call a burger 'recession food.' It's comfort food.
    -- Michael Mina

#Burgers #Comfort #Comfort Food

• Anyway, like I was saying, shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautes it. There's, um, shrimp ka-bobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.
    -- Mykelti Williamson

#Sea #Shrimp #Burgers

• Every Vada-Pav is a potential burger
    -- Nandita Das

#Burgers

• In my 20s, I mostly ate burritos and nachos, with the occasional burger.
    -- Neil Patrick Harris

#Nachos #Burgers #Burritos

• The French like burgers, Madonna and Miami Vice.
    -- Nicolas Sarkozy

#Miami #Vices #Burgers

• I'm good with a grill. I like to make cheeseburgers - I once read in a David Goodis crime novel that you're only supposed to flip a burger once.
    -- Noah Baumbach

#Burgers #Flip #Crime

• I've been stopped cold from eating another burger!
    -- Oprah Winfrey

#Burgers #Cold #Eating

• I work out all the time! I don't just sit around and eat burgers whenever I want. Oh, if I could I probably would, but I don't.
    -- Padma Lakshmi

#Work Out #Want #Burgers

• I've never even been into those supplements or any of that. I don't even drink energy shakes. I'm not into that kind of stuff. You just get me an In-N-Out burger and some Popeye's fried chicken and I'm straight.
    -- Paul Pierce

#Burgers #Stuff #Energy

• All right, You Great Git, You've asked for it. I'll cover the world in Tastee-Freez and Wimpy Burgers. I'll fill it with concrete runways, motorways, aircraft, television, automobiles, advertising, plastic flowers, frozen food and supersonic bangs. I'll make it so noisy and disgusting that even You'll be ashamed of Yourself! No wonder You've so few friends. You're unbelievable!
    -- Peter Cook

#Flower #Burgers #Frozen

• You already said that,” Sabine said, folding the wrapper back from her burger. “You said it a lot, actually. Which supports my theory that apologies are basically pointless. They don’t fix anything, right? That’s why I rarely bother.
    -- Rachel Vincent

#Apology #Support #Burgers

• I would love to eat a really great burger, but it doesn't exist in our part of the world.
    -- Rene Redzepi

#Burgers #World #Really Great

• I still eat a burger at a counter with ketchup dripping down my face.
    -- Scarlett Johansson

#Burgers #Faces #Dripping

• I'm normally a burger and chips girl - such a cheap date.
    -- Sheridan Smith

#Girl #Burgers #Chips

• The best food is in Chicago. There are great restaurants everywhere, from fancy places to burger joints.
    -- Steve Carell

#Burgers #Fancy #Joints

• But once in a while you might see me at In and Out Burger; they make the best fast food hamburgers around.
    -- Thomas Keller

#Hamburgers #Might #Burgers

• Customary greeting to Chief Justice Warren E. Burger, What's shaking, chiefy baby?
    -- Thurgood Marshall

#Baby #Justice #Burgers

• I used to eat burgers and steak, and I would just be knocked out afterward; I had to give it up.
    -- Woody Harrelson

#Giving #Burgers #Used

• I like our ads. I like beautiful women eating burgers in bikinis. I think it's very American.
    -- Andrew Puzder

#Beautiful #Thinking #Burgers

• You really need to be able to eat the burger like you're loving it. I don't want somebody that's going to go out there and say, "Well, I don't eat burgers."
    -- Andrew Puzder

#Needs #Burgers #Want

• You eat the burger but you don't want the slaughterhouse next door to where you live.
    -- Chicken John

#Doors #Burgers #Where You Live

• I'm trying to be careful as much as I can eating this American food. Burgers are heavy. So, I'm trying to minimize that as much as I can.
    -- Feyisa Lilesa

#Trying #Burgers #Eating

• I've always said, 'Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane,’
    -- Gigi Hadid

#Burgers #Fit #Clean

• I enjoy the burger joint the same way I enjoy fancy meals.
    -- Aby Rosen

#Meals #Burgers #Fancy