Fabulous quotes

• I was watching Monster's Ball, which is a fabulous movie. It's just a little gem: beautifully shot, and shot in a way I never would have done. It made me feel very old, really, because it wasn't eccentric for its own sake, it was just very original.
    -- Adrian Lyne

#Sake #Way #Fabulous

• [ Computing ] is just a fabulous place for that, because it's a place where you don't have to be a Ph.D. or anything else. It's a place where you can still be an artisan. People are willing to pay you if you're any good at all, and you have plenty of time for screwing around.
    -- Alan Kay

#People #Pay #Fabulous

• Yes, of course, the whole idea is utterly inane, but to let its predictable inanities blind you to its truly fabulous and breathtaking aspects is to do both oneself and the genre a disservice.
    -- Alan Moore

#Ideas #Fabulous #Breathtaking

• I am fascinated by the Royal Family because they are shrouded in mystique, and the Queen, and to a certain extent William, represent fabulous blank canvases. I find the Prince of Wales less fascinating because he spills the beans and we know too much about him.
    -- Alison Jackson

#Queens #Too Much #Fabulous

• The loner who looks fabulous is one of the most vulnerable loners of all.
    -- Anneli Rufus

#Loner #Looks #Fabulous

• Good food is very often, even most often, simple food.
    -- Anthony Bourdain

#Food #Simple #Fabulous

• It's so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous, you're so good to me baby, baby.
    -- Avril Lavigne

#Motivational #Baby #Fabulous

• My hair was slicked down with a part. But that was before I discovered the blow-dryer. Now I'm fabulous.
    -- Barry Manilow

#Blow #Hair #Fabulous

• I love Michael Kors! I also love Miu Miu shoes - they're fabulous, I have so many pairs.
    -- Bella Thorne

#Shoes #Fabulous #Pairs

• Plus I am being hounded by all the fabulous new drummers, Bill Stewart at the head of the pack.
    -- Bill Bruford

#Bills #Fabulous #Drummer

• I do think 3D has seriously improved, since I was a boy. It's fabulous.
    -- Bill Nighy

#Boys #Thinking #Fabulous

• You think the Welsh are friendly, but the Irish are fabulous.
    -- Bonnie Tyler

#Thinking #Friendly #Fabulous

• It's fabulous when you do that, when you discover somebody who you like, when you kind of feel those feelings, even though he articulates them better.
    -- Bryan Ferry

#Feelings #Fabulous #Kind

• Both of my parents are professors and everyone in my family has some fabulous degree of something or another and I couldn't get into college because I didn't know a language.
    -- Camryn Manheim

#College #Parent #Fabulous

• Open adoption, when it works, is fabulous. But when it goes wrong, it's so traumatizing for everybody.
    -- Caroline Leavitt

#Adoption #Fabulous #Open Adoption

• You can feel whether an audience is tightened up and pulled back. Of course the opposite is an audience like we've been having in LA, which is fabulous.
    -- Chita Rivera

#Opposites #Fabulous #Feels

• The future is a fabulous place to bury your success.
    -- Chris Murray

#Fabulous

• I'm going to have some fabulous nights out with champagne.
    -- Christian Siriano

#Night #Fabulous #Champagne

• Hey, I'm just a singer in a fabulous dress, with great hair and a beard!
    -- Conchita Wurst

#Hair #Fabulous #Beard

• When I sing I don't feel like it's me. I feel I am fabulous, like I'm 10 feet tall. I am the greatest. I am the strongest. I am Samson. I'm whoever I want to be.
    -- Cyndi Lauper

#Feet #Want #Fabulous

• TV has eaten up everything else, and Warhol films are all that are left, which is fabulous. Pork could become the next I Love Lucy, the great American domestic comedy. It's about how people really live, not like Lucy, who never touched dishwater. It's about people living and hustling to survive.
    -- David Bowie

#People #Hustle #Fabulous

• For those who reject it, the Victorian experience is something to feel embarrassed about, to apologise for, to escape from, and never to repeat. But to those who remain enthralled, it is a fabulous story of oustanding success and splendid achievement, by comparison with which Britain's 20th century records seems at best unimpressive, and often distinctly lacklustre.
    -- David Cannadine

#Achievement #Fabulous #Stories

• If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush.
    -- Dawn French

#Moss #Fabulous #Painting

• My favourite setting are England, because I was born here and love it, and Spain, because it's fabulous and so romantic.
    -- Diana Hamilton

#And Love #Spain #Fabulous

• Wear a fabulous smile, great jewelry and know that you are totally and utterly in control.
    -- Donatella Versace

#Fabulous #Jewelry

• So, I really don't consider myself a fabulous keyboard player.
    -- Geddy Lee

#Player #Keyboards #Fabulous

• Some writers enjoy writing, I am told. Not me. I enjoy having written.
    -- George R. R. Martin

#Writing #Fabulous #Inspired

• We remember childhood as the fabulous years of our lives, and nations remember their childhood as fabulous years.
    -- Giacomo Leopardi

#Years #Childhood #Fabulous

• Act as young as you feel. You're not getting older; you're getting more entitled to be your fabulous self.
    -- Gwen Stefani

#Self #Getting Older #Fabulous

• The reaction to this album has just been fabulous around the world... and I've had offers to perform from around the world and I'm tempted to do it. I've got itchy lips.
    -- Herb Alpert

#Albums #World #Fabulous

• Like many natural beauties, New York is effortlessly photogenic. It has fabulous bones and hardly any bad angles.
    -- Holland Cotter

#New York #Fabulous #Bones

• True intelligence requires fabulous imagination.
    -- Ian Mcewan

#Imagination #Fabulous

• Turned out Qhuinn was a snuggler. Who knew—and how fabulous.
    -- J.R. Ward

#Fabulous

• I can be an incredibly fabulous person, and I don't have to be in the highest heels, the tallest wig, the skimpiest outfit.
    -- James St. James

#Wigs #Fabulous #Persons

• Riley. How bad has it been?" "Just fabulous. The demonic kitten really made my night.
    -- Jana Oliver

#Night #Fabulous #Kitten

• Have you noticed that life, with murders and catastrophes and fabulous inheritances, happens almost exclusively in newspapers?
    -- Jean Anouilh

#Inheritance #Fabulous #Murder

• A diva is someone who pretends to know who she is and looks fabulous doing it.
    -- Jenifer Lewis

#Looks #Fabulous

• Now I feel like James Bond. Suave and intelligent, breaking all the codes while looking fabulous.
    -- Jim Butcher

#Intelligent #Suave #Fabulous

• These will be fabulous investments and will make millions of more people rich.
    -- Jim Cramer

#People #Fabulous #Rich

• It is not hard to compose, but what is fabulously hard is to leave the superfluous notes under the table.
    -- Johannes Brahms

#Tables #Fabulous #Notes

• Nearly all the Brazilian supporters are wearing yellow shirts - it's a fabulous kaleidoscope of colour.
    -- John Motson

#Yellow #Fabulous #Kaleidoscope

• If you've got to get fired, it's really fabulous to get fired with a friend.
    -- Jorja Fox

#Fabulous

• Patrick Rothfuss gives us a fabulous debut, standing firmly on the main stage of the fantasy genre and needing no warm-up act. Jordan and Goodkind must be looking nervously over their shoulders!
    -- Kevin J. Anderson

#Giving #Fabulous #Jordan

• Fabulous" Jack said, reaching down and plucking a crimson flower. A small scream sounded from it as he severed the stem. He smiled maliciously, then started stomping with abandon through the beds of blossoms, a chorus of tinny, shrill screams punctuating every step.
    -- Kiersten White

#Flower #Fabulous #Steps

• You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.
    -- Kurt Vonnegut

#Food #Fabulous #Kind

• Think for a minute about what makes you fabulous and how you can celebrate it.
    -- Laura Mercier

#Thinking #Fabulous #Celebrate

• Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you.
    -- Lewis Carroll

#Believe #Fabulous #Saws

• American radio from the '30s through the '60s was just fabulous. There was such a diversity.
    -- Linda Ronstadt

#Diversity #Radio #Fabulous

• I love the way in which I make up dances. It's a complicated way and the product is usually clear. Clear and simple. I don't need everybody to know that there are all of these fabulous things going on. If you CAN see it, that's wonderful.
    -- Mark Morris

#Simple #Way #Fabulous

• Nothing helps scenery like bacon and eggs.
    -- Mark Twain

#Food #Eggs #Fabulous

• I listen to Billy Joel. He is fabulous. I saw him with Elton John when they toured together, it was so great.
    -- Marlee Matlin

#Together #Saws #Fabulous

• Compared to the NBA, the ABA was FABULOUS.
    -- Marvin Barnes

#Nba #Fabulous

• We travellers are in very hard circumstances. If we say nothing but what has been said before us, we are dull and have observed nothing. If we tell anything new, we are laughed at as fabulous and romantic.
    -- Mary Wortley Montagu

#Travel #Dull #Fabulous

• I love getting amazing jackets, because you can wear your pajamas underneath and everyone's like, 'Oh fabulous jacket', and I'm like, 'You should see what's underneath'.
    -- Mary-Kate Olsen

#Fabulous #Pajamas #Like You

• I have been all over the world. I have met some wonderful people, lots of them very simple, whom nobody will ever hear about, but who have been fabulous to me.
    -- Maureen Forrester

#Simple #People #Fabulous

• For better or worse, I've always tried to march to my own drum and tell it like it is, while preserving some integrity and style. God, I'm fabulous!
    -- Michael Musto

#Integrity #Style #Fabulous

• What I love the most is getting on the ice and just popping in a fabulous CD and skating - all by myself, the rink completely empty, just me and the music.
    -- Michelle Kwan

#Cds #Ice #Fabulous

• If someone tells you you're not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.
    -- Miley Cyrus

#Beautiful #Views #Fabulous

• And finding the hat, I always like to find the hat. And then props just dress the set. It's all fabulous.
    -- Morgan Freeman

#Fabulous #Hats #Dresses

• The three theater peeps I would love to dine with are Mel Brooks, because he is so funny; Stephen Sondheim, because he is a god-like genius; and Ethel Merman, to compare notes on fabulous belting.
    -- Nancy Allen

#Genius #Fabulous #Three

• I've always wanted to tackle the casual part of dressing. Knits to me are always just easy. I've fantasized about packing a suitcase of only knits: You just throw them in, roll them in a ball, pull them out and they still look fabulous.
    -- Nanette Lepore

#Looks #Suitcases #Fabulous

• Since Madonna is positioned as always 'cooler than thou,' we all are primed for schadenfreude if something in her fabulous life goes amiss.
    -- Naomi Wolf

#Fabulous #Schadenfreude

• If you allow yourself to feel fabulous, you are fabulous.
    -- Natalia Kills

#Fabulous #Feels

• Punctuation is a fabulous tool for controlling your reader - you even get to control where they breathe. That's what I call power!
    -- Nicola Morgan

#Writing #Tools #Fabulous

• People who have fabulous childhoods have this sense that nothing is ever going to be that good again. With me, I have the sense that nothing is going to be that bad.
    -- Nigella Lawson

#People #Childhood #Fabulous

• Carnegie Hall was real fabulous, but you know, it ain't as big as the Grand Ole Opry.
    -- Patsy Cline

#Real #Fabulous #Carnegie

• You don't need a silver fork to eat good food.
    -- Paul Prudhomme

#Food #Fabulous #Needs

• Vera Stark is a fabulous force of nature.
    -- Pearl Cleage

#Fabulous #Force #Forces Of Nature

• I cannot starve myself. I'm a foodie! I make fabulous pastas, Indian food, parathas and club sandwiches!
    -- Preity Zinta

#Pasta #Clubs #Fabulous

• Don't hate me because I'm fabulous
    -- Prince

#Hate #Fabulous #Hate Me

• I'm still alive. And I'm still fabulous.
    -- Rachel Caine

#Alive #Fabulous #Stills

• The original 'Edge of Darkness' was fantastic, a fabulous series. It was of its time, but this film version shows that times really haven't changed.
    -- Ray Winstone

#Darkness #Fabulous #Film

• Nowadays you can go anywhere in the world in a few hours, and nothing is fabulous any more.
    -- Roald Dahl

#World #Fabulous #Hours

• The very first concert I ever went to on my own was actually Rory Gallagher. In a one-month period in 1973 or '74, I saw him, Thin Lizzy and the Rolling Stones. I wasn't really a big Rory Gallagher fan, but I thought his guitar playing was fabulous. But Thin Lizzy, they were fabulous.
    -- Robert Smith

#Guitar #Stones #Fabulous

• Humans have various ways of coping with extended stress, and one is the anticipation of a better time. Here, as with retribution, there is often a kind of symmetry: the more intense the stress and the more hopeless the situation, the more fabulous the coming times that are anticipated.
    -- Robert Wright

#Stress #Way #Fabulous

• I like to make the mundane fabulous whenever I can.
    -- Rufus Wainwright

#Fabulous #Mundane

• I'm very close with Bob and his lovely, fabulous wife Catherine, too.
    -- Sally Kellerman

#Wife #Lovely #Fabulous

• When all is said and done, what must be remembered is a newspaper is a business. It used to be a fabulous business that made extraordinary margins. It's now a very good business with appropriate margins.
    -- Sam Zell

#Business #Done #Fabulous

• I'm a conservative. I was an avid supporter of Ronald Reagan; I thought he was fabulous.
    -- Shannen Doherty

#Avid #Fabulous #Conservative

• When you're single and in your 20s, you throw on a pair of jeans and look fabulous.
    -- Sheena Easton

#Jeans #Fabulous #Pairs

• You don't need money to look fabulous. There are so many awesome new designers, so many designers doing collections for mass retailers.
    -- Stacy London

#Needs #Looks #Fabulous

• I realized that in those nine seasons I started out at about 225 pounds and I felt, you know, full figured fabulous woman but in those seasons I gained 75 pounds up to over 300 pounds all in front of the nation.
    -- Star Jones

#Fabulous #Pounds #Nine

• What I really need is for people to know that I don't just do this, I do this and this and this and this. We all have creativity in us and we all are multi-dimensional and we are all interested in a lot of things and that women are fabulous. We can handle a lot of things.
    -- Suzanne Somers

#Creativity #People #Fabulous

• It's a good giggle to look back at yourself in your 20s. You thought you were so fierce and fabulous, and it's just embarrassing.
    -- Tabatha Coffey

#Fabulous #Looks #Fierce

• I've found that eating vegan the last five or six months has really given me energy, I feel good and I look fabulous.
    -- Ted Danson

#Feel Good #Lasts #Fabulous

• He was such a fabulous drama coach. What better person to have than Alfred Hitchcock? His work as a director was impeccable. I learned so much.
    -- Tippi Hedren

#Drama #Fabulous #Directors

• I thought I was fabulous and everyone else was stupid.
    -- Tom Ford

#Stupid #Fabulous

• I went to college because I didn't have anywhere else to go and it was a fabulous hang. And while I was there I was exposed to this world that I didn't know was possible.
    -- Tom Hanks

#College #Fabulous #World

• I could be a vegan in sackcloth and flip-flops, but I find fabulous boots with periwinkle cuffs a far preferable option.
    -- Victoria Moran

#Fabulous #Flip #Cuffs

• Let me just say, as a fellow chick, her hair looked fabulous this morning.
    -- Victoria Nuland

#Morning #Hair #Fabulous

• Painting took on a fabulous strength and splendor; the object was discredited as an indispensable element of the picture.
    -- Wassily Kandinsky

#Elements #Fabulous #Splendor

• You often hear this about directors, how its like having the best set of toys. This fabulous train set, the biggest box of toys that a kid could possibly have. The best directors look like a kid having more fun than youre supposed to have.
    -- William Sadler

#Fun #Kids #Fabulous

• I'm very excited every time I'm at Augusta National. It's such a beautiful and fabulous golf course.
    -- Yani Tseng

#Beautiful #Golf #Fabulous

• We were in another planet and we were reaching for something closer to a fable. It was something fabulous. I started looking at the film as if it happened in another planet and that allowed me even more freedom.
    -- Alex Abreu

#Fables #Fabulous #Film

• The internet connects us all and provides this fabulous fact-checking mechanism, and yet at the same time, the power of lies is conveyed much more efficiently now because they're accepted so fast.
    -- Alex Gibney

#Lying #Fabulous #Facts

• I'm fabulous, incredibly strong and wonderful.
    -- Eric Jacobson

#Strong #Fabulous #Wonderful

• When you see old movies, there were so many beautiful actresses. Lana Turner and Ava Gardner were beautiful... They were all so glamorous. You never saw them in their dungarees and their gym suits. They always looked fabulous.
    -- Fredric Brandt

#Beautiful #Fabulous #Old Movie

• I thought Mike Pence did a fabulous job.
    -- Kellyanne Conway

#Jobs #Fabulous #Mike

• I will say that I'm proud of my connection to DC comics because they are absolutely fabulous in sending reprint royalty checks.
    -- Mike Royer

#Dc Comics #Proud #Fabulous

• Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating.
    -- Al Murray

#Mean #People #Fabulous