Flip quotes

• I love a bit of drama. That's a bad thing. I can flip really quickly.
    -- Adele

#Drama #Flip

• It was probably good you couldn't flip the love switch because sometimes it was what you needed even if you didn't want it.
    -- Ann Brashares

#Want #Flip #Sometimes

• I wish I had the power to flip my reality upside down like an hourglass, and that life wasn't a finite affair, but rather a perpetually recurring passage through a hole in time.
    -- Anne Fortier

#Reality #Wish #Flip

• Flip a coin. When it's in the air, you'll know which side you're hoping for.
    -- Arnold Rothstein

#Air #Coins #Flip

• Now flip, flop, and fly, I don't care if I die.
    -- Big Joe Turner

#Death #Care #Flip

• Cuz phony faggots I froze, it's a fact, I flip fast on foes with fabulous fantastic flows.
    -- Big L

#Flip #Facts #Cuz

• I'd wear flip-flops and jeans. I guess that's not cool.
    -- Bill Rancic

#Jeans #Flip #Flip Flops

• I think Flip Wilson is a brillant comedian.
    -- Bobby Darin

#Thinking #Comedian #Flip

• I guess it's not the plan that counts, but the words in which the plan is wrapped. Semantics count for everything, and it's obvious that the resolute Republicans are better at semantics than the weak, flip-flopping Democrats.
    -- Bruce Barnbaum

#Flip #Republican #Weak

• I can run up a wall and do a back flip - that's the most impressive thing that I can do.
    -- Callan McAuliffe

#Running #Wall #Flip

• A reciprocal of a fraction is found by flipping it upside down. If you want the reciprocal of a mixed number or a whole number, just convert it to an improper fraction, and then flip it!
    -- Danica McKellar

#Numbers #Want #Flip

• I've always been a bit flip.
    -- David Bailey

#Flip

• I'd read a lot of thrillers about politicians and presidents, but never one where you flip the stereotypes and make good people bad and bad people good.
    -- David Baldacci

#People #President #Flip

• I had to choose, I'd be so sad. They are flip sides of the same coin. I love both comedy and drama.
    -- Dianne Wiest

#Drama #Flip #Sides

• I could always flip between emotions and be available to suddenly do something new. I think it's a part of playing, and you hang onto it when you're a kid.
    -- Dominic Monaghan

#Kids #Thinking #Flip

• I like to flip through play scripts, not just my own; there is something exciting about seeing printed language on a page that triggers responses in me.
    -- Donald Margulies

#Play #Scripts #Flip

• You do get certain publications in the States where, if things don't go according to plan, they flip the story and it becomes very negative.
    -- Drake

#Negative #Stories #Flip

• I tend to over-analyse things. I'm not the type of person to flip a coin and let things happen.
    -- Emily Browning

#Coins #Flip #Type

• I thought narcissism was about self-love till someone told me there is a flip side to it... It is unrequited self-love.
    -- Emily Levine

#Self #Narcissistic #Flip

• My elbows are double-jointed, so I can flip them inside out.
    -- Emmanuelle Chriqui

#Elbows #Flip

• I was born in platform heels. I actually always fall down when I'm wearing flip-flops.
    -- Eva Longoria

#Fall #Flip #Born

• I think these shows with the young kids doing these jumps, doing these fantastic back flips, I think they're absolutely great. They did what I never did.
    -- Evel Knievel

#Kids #Thinking #Flip

• Flip-flopping is kind of an easy thing to identify. During a recent convention, we heard an irate Senator make an angry speech declaring that it is not what you say but, rather, what you do that counts. You flip-flop when you make promises and fail to fulfill them.
    -- Frank Lautenberg

#Promise #Speech #Flip

• If your mom was here, she would flip her top over your grades." "Flip her lid," I muttered.
    -- Gena Showalter

#Mom #Flip #Your Mom

• If the guidance failed or started to stray or went somewhere we didn't like or the ground didn't like, I could flip a switch, and I could control seven, over seven and a half million pounds of thrust with this handle and fly the thing to the Moon myself.
    -- Gene Cernan

#Moon #Half #Flip

• It's just like Yeats said. In dreams begin responsibilities. Flip this around and you could say that where there's no power to imagine, no responsibility can arise.
    -- Haruki Murakami

#Dream #Responsibility #Flip

• The enforcement is the flip side to the growth. And that's OK.
    -- Hilary Rosen

#Growth #Enforcement #Flip

• I didn't really know X-Men at all before I started. So I'd heard of this comic but I didn't know it was as beloved or as iconic as I have now found out, but I just know fans are going to flip out at this.
    -- Hugh Jackman

#Men #Fans #Flip

• Writing is the flip side of sex - it's good only when it's over.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

#Sex #Writing #Flip

• Don't make me flip you off" "Why would I deprive you of a favourite hobby?" "Because my finger's getting sore.
    -- J.R. Ward

#Hobbies #Flip #Favourite

• The man committing suicide controls the moment of his death by executing a back flip.
    -- Jack Goldstein

#Suicide #Men #Flip

• But the writing life, it turned out, was difficult. It wasn't like you could sit down and flip a switch and crank on the ventilation system. Sometimes it didn't work, and sometimes you couldn't even find the switch.
    -- Jeanne Marie Laskas

#Writing #Down And #Flip

• Well, you can't be trying to achieve success of any kind in this business without accepting that there's going to be a flip side to it.
    -- Jennifer Garner

#Two Sides #Trying #Flip

• If you're going to believe in a God, then you also have to equally believe that there's a flip side to this.
    -- Joe Mantegna

#Believe #Flip #Sides

• You flip through it and say, 'I'd like to have that product and I'd like to have a person like that. It is You placing your order with the Universe. It's really that easy.
    -- Joe Vitale

#Order #Flip #Easy

• Getting trapped back in the '80s, it's almost like a comic nightmare, which for me is a very real nightmare. Every time I flip through the cable, I have flashbacks.
    -- John Cusack

#Real #Flip #Nightmare

• While briskly to each patriot lip Walks eager round the inspiring flip; Delicious draught, whose pow'rs inherit The quintessence of public spirit!
    -- John Trumbull

#Drinking #Flip #Lips

• When you flip anything, you really you just have to have the courage of your convictions.
    -- Julia Child

#Flip #Conviction

• I'm never at my worst because even at my lowest, its a learning experience. It's something that I'll bounce ideas off. I can take negatives and flip them to positives at all times.
    -- Kanye West

#Ideas #Flip #Worst

• Going from Flip to Kev, obviously you don't want to see someone ever lose their job. For me it's probably a little more difficult, because other than Bill Blair, Flip is all I knew.
    -- Kevin Garnett

#Basketball #Jobs #Flip

• Sometimes I'll flip through a magazine and do a double take when I see myself in it, it's just crazy!
    -- Kimberly Caldwell

#Crazy #Magazines #Flip

• The thing that's most enjoyable to me is not actually beating someone [in the game]. It's the process of coming up with the blueprint of beating that I enjoy. That's a huge flip, so for me I enjoy building. I enjoy coming up.
    -- Kobe Bryant

#Games #Flip #Building

• The flip side of freedom is this: When you're completely free, you're also completely on your own.
    -- Lauren Oliver

#Flip #Sides

• I try and take everyone's ideals, common morals, flip them around, make people look at them differently, question them, so that you're not always taking things for granted.
    -- Marilyn Manson

#People #Trying #Flip

• Reading is socially accepted disassociation. You flip a switch and you’re not there anymore. It’s better than heroin. More effective and cheaper and legal.
    -- Mary Karr

#Reading #Flip #Heroin

• Because of the complexity of the problem, environmental skepticism was once tenable. No longer. It is time to flip from skepticism to activism.
    -- Michael Shermer

#Environmental #Flip #Global Warming

• The embarrassment of a situation can, once you are over it, be the funniest time in your life. And I suppose a lot of my comedy comes from painful moments or experiences in life, and you just flip them on their head.
    -- Miranda Hart

#Flip #Comedy #Moments

• I put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it
    -- Missy Elliot

#Flip #Reverse

• Jump off the beam, flip off the bars follows your dreams, and reach for the stars
    -- Nadia Comaneci

#Dream #Stars #Flip

• Register my money, for the money gymnastic. Cause I make it flip now they be lookin all nasty.
    -- Nicki Minaj

#Money #Flip #Causes

• I'm good with a grill. I like to make cheeseburgers - I once read in a David Goodis crime novel that you're only supposed to flip a burger once.
    -- Noah Baumbach

#Burgers #Flip #Crime

• A microphone fiend; I make beats do back flips.
    -- O.C.

#Hip Hop #Flip #Microphones

• All I had to do was go out and perform. One of the hardest things was doing those back flips, where you had to jump up and land on the top rope. It's precision movement.
    -- Owen Hart

#Land #Movement #Flip

• I see these guys, they throw a guy into the ropes and they do a back flip and then clothesline the guy and it looks stupid. Why don't you just clothesline the guy?
    -- Owen Hart

#Stupid #Guy #Flip

• Peace through strength works; but the flip side is war invited by weakness.
    -- Pete Hegseth

#War #Flip #Sides

• To the critics: You always complain that Hollywood never gives you new stuff, and then when you get it, you flip out. Lighten up.
    -- Peter Farrelly

#Giving #Stuff #Flip

• A big part of the story is American imperialism, and the flip side of that is the building up of the national security state here at home.
    -- Peter Kuznick

#Home #Stories #Flip

• I can take a phrase that's rarely heard/Flip it - now it's a daily word
    -- Rakim

#Flip #Phrases #Heard

• She asked me why I always had something flip to say. I said that I didn't know, but having been blessed with the gift, I felt obliged to use it.
    -- Robert Crais

#Blessed #Flip #Use

• [With quantum computers] you can calculate how many bits are in the universe, how much energy it takes to flip them, how much energy exists, and use that to rule out lots of things about the universe's history. Anything that takes more bit flips couldn't have happened.
    -- Seth Lloyd

#Use #Flip #Energy

• I feel most sexy when I'm in love. My stomach flips. I get butterflies.
    -- Stacey Dash

#Sexy #Butterfly #Flip

• I like ... what I characterize as more built-to-last ideas rather than built-to-flip ideas.
    -- Steve Case

#Ideas #Flip #Lasts

• I've been barefoot most of my life: either flip flops or barefoot on the pool deck. Although you'd think that would make me a good candidate for barefoot running, that doesn't work with me.
    -- Summer Sanders

#Running #Thinking #Flip

• Innocence as we understand it in our culture is very theatrical. The flip side is, if youre charming enough, you can get away with anything.
    -- Susan Choi

#Culture #Flip #Sides

• Faith is the flip side of fear.
    -- Susan L. Taylor

#Flip #Sides

• Words are everything to me. Words can build you up and feel so good. On the flip side, words can absolutely demolish you.
    -- Taylor Swift

#Sides #Flip #Feels

• I take references from the past and flip them.
    -- Theophilus London

#Past #Flip

• Moderation is actually the flip side of dieting, that is, imposed deprivation.
    -- Victoria Moran

#Flip #Sides #Dieting

• I could be a vegan in sackcloth and flip-flops, but I find fabulous boots with periwinkle cuffs a far preferable option.
    -- Victoria Moran

#Fabulous #Flip #Cuffs

• I watch Jay. I watch 'Letterman'. I flip back and forth between 'Conan' and 'Letterman', especially the top of the show for those guys.
    -- Wanda Sykes

#Guy #Flip #Watches

• Most of us are imprisoned by something. We're living in darkness until something flips on the switch.
    -- Wynonna Judd

#Darkness #Flip

• I never made any money from my music. I don't make that much; I make it flip-flopping between five and ten different disciplines.
    -- Charlemagne Palestine

#Discipline #Different #Flip

• I have got to look at the flip side of things, because, in a way, music is always a conversation, you know? It's a conversation between the musician and their tools and their technologies.
    -- DJ /rupture

#Technology #Way #Flip

• Chicks can make you flip more than any drug would.
    -- Donnell Rawlings

#Drug #Flip #Chicks

• I want to set people up for success, like a good diet plan. If I pick just one, it may not be the right one for you. That's why there are 500 shifts, so you can literally flip it open and have an easy starting point.
    -- Elizabeth Rogers

#People #Want #Flip

• I refuse to eat a fried egg if the white is still runny or transparent. I really can't be doing it. I always have to flip it over.
    -- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

#Eggs #White #Flip

• I really realized how much happier I am when I'm doing projects that I'm chosen to do, and on the flip side, how much unhappier I am on projects that make me feel uncomfortable.
    -- Jonathan Tucker

#Flip #Sides #Projects

• So if you can make it through, you know you've got something good, you can handle anything. We've been blessed to grow but at the same time, the hard part is having to wear every single hat. It's exhausting, but it's entirely worth it because on the flip side, the best part about being a touring musician is being a touring musician.
    -- Lizzo

#Blessed #Flip #Sides

• I'm kind of quiet but when I put my helmet on, it's like you flip a switch. I'm ready to go.
    -- Martin Truex Jr.

#Flip #Quiet #Kind

• If we didn't love things, then we couldn't feel their loss. The flip side of loving is losing. I mean, you can't experience one without the other.
    -- Melissa Holbrook Pierson

#Mean #Loss #Flip

• If you strip the horrors of history from history, the flip side of that is you strip the nobility of rising above such horrors.
    -- Perry DeAngelis

#Rising #Flip #Sides

• A lot of people have a dissatisfaction or an anger in them, so as soon as something goes awry, they flip out.
    -- Brigid Brannagh

#People #Flip #Dissatisfaction

• If I wasn't my age, I would turn a flip. I would do some cartwheels. That's how I feel.
    -- Mavis Staples

#Age #Flip #Cartwheels

• John McCain is a liar and flip-flopper and panderer and bully and whiner. And it seems to be working.
    -- Michael Tomasky

#Liars #Bully #Flip

• A flip-flopper is an intelligent person who changes position when the circumstance changes.
    -- Peter Yarrow

#Intelligent #Flip #Circumstances

• On the flip side, when we connect our work with a greater sense of purpose and calling beyond the paycheck, we begin to see the kind of flourishing that we were called to create.
    -- David Kim

#Purpose #Calling #Flip