Bad Day quotes

• QUOTES BOUQUET: You Have To Fight Through Some Bad Days To Earn The Best Days Of Your Life
    -- Adnan

#Bad Day #Fighting #Bouquets

• If I was having a bad day, eating was like self-medicating. But if you abuse food, you still have to use that substance that you abuse every day. You have to learn to use it responsibly.
    -- Al Roker

#Bad Day #Self #Abuse

• There is no bad day that can’t be overcome by listening to a barbershop quartet. This is just truth, plain and simple.
    -- Aldous Huxley

#Bad Day #Simple #Listening

• Juggling work and parental responsibilities is no easy task, but I'm trying my best and just like everything else there are good days and there are bad days.
    -- Ali Landry

#Responsibility #Good Day #Bad Day

• You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. The bad days make you realize what a good day is. If you never had any bad days, you would never have that sense of accomplishment!
    -- Aly Raisman

#Good Day #Bad Day #Accomplishment

• Don't get discouraged. As far as I'm concerned, a positive attitude is the most important attribute any runner can have. You'll need it often. Every runner has bad days, every runner has occasional injuries, and every runner eventually slows down (take it from someone who has slowed down a lot). But as long as you maintain a positive attitude, you'll find ways to overcome the obstacles and continue running. After all, running offers countless rewards. It's simply up to you to find the ones that have the most meaning for you.
    -- Amby Burfoot

#Running #Attitude #Bad Day

• A bad day can tell you more about yourself than a good day.
    -- Andy Ogle

#Good Day #Bad Day #Mma

• People have good and bad days.
    -- Anna Chlumsky

#Bad Day #People #Good And Bad

• I have my good days and my bad days, but I don't have as much energy as I used to back when I was young and foolish and didn't count the cost - and it takes a lot - to write
    -- Anne McCaffrey

#Writing #Good Day #Bad Day

• It's not your circumstances that shape you, it's how you react to your circumstances.
    -- Anne Ortlund

#Bad Day #Shapes #Circumstances

• The whole secret to mastering the game of golf - and this applies to the beginner as well as the pro - is to cultivate a mental approach to the game that will enable you to shrug off the bad days, keep patient and know in your heart that sooner or later you will be back on top.
    -- Arnold Palmer

#Heart #Bad Day #Golf

• Anyone can have a good day. The question is what do you do on a bad day. That's when you're being tested. In a very tangible sense, a bad day shows your innermost essence more than a good day.
    -- Arthur Golden

#Good Day #Bad Day #Essence

• Breathe. It's only a bad day not a bad life.
    -- Ashley Purdy

#Life #Bad Day #Breathe

• It may sound very strange, but I love the freedom that writing a novel gives me. It is an unhindered experience. If I come after a bad day, I can decide that my protagonist will die on page 100 of my novel in a 350-page story.
    -- Ashwin Sanghi

#Bad Day #Writing #Giving

• I see myself as most people see themselves, you have good days and bad days. I don't think I'm better looking now than I did three years ago.
    -- Bill Skarsgard

#Good Day #Bad Day #Thinking

• I had bad days on the field. But I didn't take them home with me. I left them in a bar along the way home.
    -- Bob Lemon

#Home #Bad Day #Bars

• Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?
    -- Bob Monkhouse

#Bad Day #Intelligent #Thinking

• I hope the fans have enjoyed listening as much as I've enjoyed doing the games. I don't ever go to the park where I don't have a good day. I don't like losing. But I don't think I ever go to the park where I have a bad day. I don't think once.
    -- Bob Uecker

• I still have my bad days when I think I'm not getting everything I deserve. But those pass quickly once my Mother gets on the phone and says, 'listen, we used to eat rocks and walk 80 miles a day to school.
    -- Bonnie Hunt

#Mother #Bad Day #School

• Can you see the power emotion has to distort our outlook? Makes you wonder, did you have a bad day, or did you make it a bad day." ~Fablehaven - Rise of the Evening Star
    -- Brandon Mull

#Stars #Bad Day #Evening

• There are no bad days in the market. When the market is down, you've got bargains, and it's lovely to think of what you are buying at low prices. When the market is up, the bargains have gone, but you're rich.
    -- Bruce Greenwald

#Bad Day #Thinking #Lovely

• I don't love comedy but I can watch someone who's kind of interesting forever. I think a waitress who's having a bad day is a lot more fun than Robin Williams doing forty minutes of material.
    -- Bruce McCulloch

#Fun #Bad Day #Thinking

• I am human, and, yeah, I have very bad days.
    -- Charlize Theron

#Bad Day #Yeah #Humans

• It's not a bad day at work when you just have to take your shirt off for a big franchise movie. There are worse jobs out there!
    -- Chaske Spencer

#Jobs #Bad Day #Shirts

• The only bad days as a writer are the ones when you are too cowardly or too lazy to sit down at the keyboard and give it everything you have.
    -- Chris Cleave

#Bad Day #Giving #Lazy

• The problem is there are people in this country - maybe 10%, I don't know what the number, maybe 20% on a bad day - who want this President to have an asterisk next to his name in the history books, that he really wasn't President....They can't stand the idea that he is President, and a piece of it is racism. Not that somebody in one racial group doesn't like somebody in another racial group. So what? It is the sense that the white race must rule. That's what racism is. And they can't stand the idea that a man who is not white is President.
    -- Chris Matthews

#Country #Book #Bad Day

• Both 'OC' and 'Everwood,' there were people on set where you learned to stay away from them on a bad day.
    -- Chris Pratt

#Bad Day #People

• I have my good and bad days, but when it's tough I just push through it.
    -- Christie Rampone

#Bad Day #Tough #Good And Bad

• The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk

#Happiness #Bad Day #Cutting

• Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective.
    -- Colleen Hoover

#Bad Day #Order #Perspective

• You're not going to make me have a bad day. If there's oxygen on earth and I'm breathing, it's going to be a good day..
    -- Cotton Fitzsimmons

#Optimistic #Good Day #Bad Day

• When you're having a bad day at work, a lot of times it's your head. When you're having good days, a lot of times it's the absence of the mind.
    -- Curt Schilling

#Good Day #Bad Day #Mind

• It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
    -- Dalai Lama

#Being Yourself #Attitude #Bad Day

• It's a bad day when you don't get the work done that you need to get done or you don't get it done to the satisfaction.
    -- David Fincher

#Bad Day #Needs #Done

• Sometimes we're gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!!
    -- Demi Lovato

#Beautiful #Bad Day #Keep Smiling

• Catch me on a good day, I think half of my books aren't too bad. Catch me on a bad day, I think I've never written a good line.
    -- Dennis Lehane

#Book #Good Day #Bad Day

• No matter what it is, you're going to have the bad days, but if you have hope throughout, you won, no matter what the results, Life is so beautiful.
    -- Diem Brown

#Beautiful #Bad Day #Matter

• Life is painful, nasty and short.. in my case it has only been painful and nasty.
    -- Djuna Barnes

#Bad Day #Nasty #Life Is

• Any day above ground is a good one.
    -- Donald E. Williams, Jr.

#Bad Day

• Subordinates look for their bosses to be positive, in good humor, and cheerful. They aren't supposed to be emotional or have bad days. but leaders are guman, too, and when they are in a lousy mood and snap at a subordinate, it can have a devastating effect.
    -- Donald T. Phillips

#Motivational #Bad Day #Emotional

• Im the bestest/on a bad day I spit asbestos
    -- Earl Sweatshirt

#Bad Day #Asbestos #Spit

• I don't think you should try to be anything you're not. If you're not smiling all the time or always happy - I don't think it matters. If you're having bad day, show you're having a bad day. Don't try to put up something that's fake.
    -- Elle Fanning

#Bad Day #Thinking #Fake

• Let's play a game of whose life sucks worse ... I'll win, I always win ...
    -- Ellen Pompeo

#Bad Day #Winning #Games

• I think one thing we went through was common to a lot of people: You work your whole life to achieve something, then you achieve it and find out that you still have good days and bad days. So you start thinking, 'Is that all there is?' After a while you calm down and get back to work.
    -- Elliot Easton

• I squirrel away sealed greeting cards that people give me so I can open them later when I'm having a bad day.
    -- Emily Procter

#Bad Day #Squirrels #People

• If I'm having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend - or even a guy friend - who I can call. They'll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, 'Okay, let's stop. Everything's great. Let's figure out how to fix whatever's bothering you.'
    -- Emma Roberts

#Girlfriend #Bad Day #Guy

• You have good days, you have bad days. But the main thing is to grow mentally.
    -- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

#Good Day #Bad Day #Have A Good Day

• To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.
    -- Gail Sheehy

#Life #Bad Day #Challenges

• If you try to lose weight by shaming, depriving and fearing yourself, you will end up shamed, deprived, and afraid. Kindness comes first. Always.
    -- Geneen Roth

#Kindness #Bad Day #Trying

• Ask yourself if you are in this for the long run-if it's only your weight you want to change or if you are willing to use your eating patterns as a portal to the inner universe. And if the answer is the latter, then there is no end to what you can learn, be, understand, become.
    -- Geneen Roth

#Running #Bad Day #Long

• Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
    -- George Carlin

#Dream #Time #Bad Day

• Everyone is gonna have a bad day, everyone is gonna have a bad game. The questions are: How do you recover? What builds your character? I decided one day early on in high school that I wanted to be great at basketball, not just a good basketball player.
    -- Gilbert Arenas

#Basketball #Character #Bad Day

• A good day is a good day. A bad day is a good story.
    -- Glennon Melton

#Wisdom #Good Day #Bad Day

• Some of the best lessons come from a bad day and there's a few we can learn from today.
    -- Greg Chappell

#Bad Day #Lessons #Today

• We all have bad days and bad workouts, when running gets ugly, when split times seem slow, when you wonder why you started. It will pass.
    -- Hal Higdon

#Running #Workout #Bad Day

• Even when you have gone as far as you can, and everything hurts, and you are staring at the specter of self-doubt, you can find a bit more strength deep inside you, if you look closely enough.
    -- Hal Higdon

#Hurt #Bad Day #Self

• Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.
    -- Helen Keller

#Bad Day #Defeat #Signals

• Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
    -- Henry David Thoreau

#Business #Integrity #Bad Day

• The people in the villages had turned in on themselves. You can understand it. When you have a bad day on the field, what do you do? Talk to your teammates.
    -- Ian Botham

#Bad Day #People #Village

• Bad days, good days, ‘I’ll cut you if you look at me the wrong way’ days. I’ll take them all.
    -- Ilona Andrews

#Good Day #Bad Day #Cutting

• I testify that bad days come to an end, that faith always triumphs, and that heavenly promises are always kept.
    -- Jeffrey R. Holland

#Bad Day #Promise #Triumph

• If the press see you looking normal they can suddenly be 'oh, she's got a spot on her face, she's having a bad day'. That can be quite cruel.
    -- Jennifer Ellison

#Bad Day #Faces #Normal

• How could Triple H EVER be mad, how could he EVER have a bad day? How would you like to be married to her?! Wake up in a wonderful mood every morning. I mean, look at that!
    -- Jerry Lawler

#Morning #Mean #Bad Day

• Music can change lives. Whether you are having a good or bad day, the power of music can change one's mood.
    -- Jess Bowen

#Music #Life Changing #Bad Day

• I have good and bad days like everyone else. I just try to be positive and surround myself with great people. When I think about all the great things and people I have had in my life, that gives me confidence.
    -- Jessica White

#Bad Day #Thinking #People

• I'm having a bad day. I am not size six. My legs are not skinny as sticks, and dammit, someone's got to pay. I'm afraid that I can't satisfy myself and that my happiness depends on someone else. I feel weak, so you're gonna take the fall. You're so shallow.
    -- Jewel

#Sad #Fall #Bad Day

• A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.
    -- Jillian Michaels

#Motivational #Failure #Bad Day

• We’ve got to give people room to have a bad day.
    -- Joel Osteen

#Bad Day #People #Giving

• Nothing is worth more than this day.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#Bad Day #Garden #Carpe Diem

• Terrorism is always one bad day away from being issue No. 1.
    -- John Avlon

#Bad Day #Issues #Terrorism

• I still believe in peace, love, and understanding.
    -- John Lennon

#Believe #Bad Day #Understanding

• If you see a defense team with dirt and mud on their backs they've had a bad day.
    -- John Madden

#Team #Bad Day #Nfl

• Every dog must have his day.
    -- Jonathan Swift

#Success #Dog #Bad Day

• David [Halberstam] kept on doing what he did because he loved it. One of the obituaries I read quoted him as saying that he did journalism for the same reason the great Julius Irving did basketball: He loved doing it even when he was having a bad day.
    -- Jonathan Yardley

#Basketball #Bad Day #Journalism

• Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
    -- Josh Billings

#Inspirational #Life #Bad Day

• No matter how much you love someone, on a bad day, you could say something terrible. All of the little things that you are saving to say, that you're mad about but never express, sometimes come out, all at once. We all have these terrible moments. That's just part of being human.
    -- Judd Apatow

#Bad Day #Mad #Saving

• It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
    -- Judith Viorst

#Mom #Mother #Bad Day

• I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first.
    -- Julianne Hough

#Girl #Love Yourself #Bad Day

• He was tall and scrawny with a face that could be mistaken with Keith Richards on a bad day.
    -- Kelley Armstrong

#Bad Day #Keith #Faces

• This is an important lesson to remember when you're having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won't feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most.
    -- Kelly Cutrone

#Bad Day #Years #Forever

• If I've had a bad day, if I'm feeling stressed out, if I'm feeling overwhelmed - it takes it all away. It's my antidote for everything. If I feel any sort of emotional upheaval, I go for a jog and I feel better.
    -- Kelly Ripa

#Bad Day #Feel Better #Emotional

• Jeremy, Perry, Andre, Steve and Reggie, Grant, You guys make me so much better without you even knowing man. 'Cause I know I set the example for y'all. I know there's days where I have my bad days, And I say some words I'm not supposed to say sometimes, But when I need an extra push, You guys are there man. And I appreciate that. I appreciate that because I'm not always the best leader, I'm not always the best player, I don't always shoot the best in the games, But, Our little handshakes that we do before the game, That gets me going.
    -- Kevin Durant

#Bad Day #Player #Men

• For anyone having a bad day just remember 'If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
    -- Kim Kardashian

#Bad Day #Having A Bad Day #Remember

• Everything in my life is in perspective. OK, perspective ebbs and flows. I've had bad days, but they weren't in the last years. A bad day is 2 October 1996: 'We've got bad news for you, you've got advanced testicular cancer and you've got a coin's toss chance of survival.' That's a bad day.
    -- Lance Armstrong

#Cancer #Bad Day #Years

• I find that things don't bother me as much. If I had a bad day on set, it sort of just rolls of my back in a way that it didn't before. So that's where the biggest difference is, stuff that used to get under my skin or that I would worry about or be anxious about just isn't a problem. So in some ways, having a child has been very liberating. I found it very liberating.
    -- Laura Linney

#Children #Bad Day #Differences

• You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes".
    -- Lauren Oliver

#Happiness #Bad Day #Unhappy

• There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them.
    -- Lawrence Welk

#Good Day #Bad Day

• You know, it's a long world.
    -- Lawrence Welk

#Bad Day #Long #World

• If anything’s going on in our lives, we have each other. One time, I was having a bad day, and I called Chris Colfer. He came over with a pint of ice cream and Madea Goes to Jail, and it was, like, the best night of my life.
    -- Lea Michele

#Bad Day #Night #Jail

• Happiness is in your ability to love others.
    -- Leo Tolstoy

#Bad Day #Ability To Love #Ability

• While I still have more good days than bad days, I'm going to keep playing.
    -- Lindsay Davenport

#Good Day #Bad Day #Stills

• You are going to have bad days and have good days.
    -- Lou Ferrigno

#Good Day #Bad Day #Have A Good Day

• The spring in Boston is like being in love: bad days slip in among the good ones, and the whole world is at a standstill, then the sun shines, the tears dry up, and we forget that yesterday was stormy.
    -- Louise Closser Hale

#Spring #Bad Day #Being In Love

• Don't mess with anybody on a Monday. It's a bad, bad day.
    -- Louise Fitzhugh

#Monday #Bad Day #Mess

• Whether you win or lose, whether you have a good day or bad day, God is with you; He loves you.
    -- Luci Swindoll

#Love You #Good Day #Bad Day

• I love coming to work. I never have a bad day.
    -- Magic Johnson

#Bad Day

• The vampire bible, bound in human skin, written in blood, and full of prophecies that were never wrong. Trouble was, if you read the thing too long, it drove you nuts. Not "I'm having a bad day and feel bitchy" nuts or PMS nuts. "I think I'll commit felony assault on my friends and rape my boyfriend" nuts.
    -- MaryJanice Davidson

#Bad Day #Thinking #Blood

• I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like. 'I'm not going to let this be a bad day,' and I'll do everything I can to turn it around.
    -- Matt Dallas

#Bad Day #One Of Those Days #Turns

• He knows bad days. Bad days take him completely by surprise. They make him not trust the good days because it's likely something is lurking twenty-four hours away.
    -- Melina Marchetta

#Good Day #Bad Day #Four

• A bad day for the ego is a good day for the soul.
    -- Michael Beckwith

#Good Day #Bad Day #Ego