Hey quotes

• Hey, I'm serious here? Why do you have to ask me how many hits I have?
    -- Adam Dunn

#Hey #Serious #Ask Me

• I try to be open with everybody, try to make everybody feel welcome and make them feel like, hey, I'm an easy person to talk to, get along with.
    -- Adrian Peterson

#Trying #Hey #Welcome

• Hey Nana, do you remember the first time we met? I beleive in things like fate. So I think it was fate.
    -- Ai Yazawa

#Fate #Thinking #Hey

• Hey, Hachi People always say that you only discover how precious something is after you lose it--- but I think, you only really recognize it... when you see it a second time face to face. -Nana Osaki
    -- Ai Yazawa

#Thinking #People #Hey

• Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame.
    -- Al Gore

#Hey #Lame #Goes On

• I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours.
    -- Al Lewis

#Thinking #Who I Am #Hey

• Hey, is this room out of bounds?
    -- Alex Karras

#Golf #Hey #Rooms

• Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey stoopid.
    -- Alice Cooper

#Friendship #Hey

• Hey 'Bachelor,' take notes! Trusting one another and sharing a journey to health leads to lasting relationships!
    -- Alison Sweeney

#Journey #Hey #Bachelors

• Willow: Hey, clothes. Tara: Better not get used to 'em.
    -- Amber Benson

#Clothes #Ems #Hey

• Let me also say I wanna make you sandwhiches, And soup, And peanut butter cookies, Though, the truth is peanutbutter is actually really bad for you 'cause they grow peanuts in old cotton fields to clean the toxins out of the soil, But hey, you like peanutbutter and I like you!
    -- Andrea Gibson

#I Like You #Hey #Soup

• Hey, angel, your horns are sticking up.
    -- Andrew Peterson

#Angel #Hey #Horns

• I obviously have a knack for getting on paper what a lot of people have thought and didn't realize they thought. And they say, 'Hey, yeah!' And they like that.
    -- Andy Rooney

#People #Hey #Knack

• Hey, I can cook." "How do you know? You haven't eaten anything since before the Norman Conquest." "I've never had any complaints." "Given the infants you date, I'm not surprised. You could serve them sawdust and they'd eat it with a smile, dazzled by the swing of your broadsword." "What do you know about the swing of my broadsword?" "More than I care to. Women talk." Which shut him up, as he started wondering who'd said what.
    -- Angela Knight

#Swings #Hey #Sawdust

• I might not understand everything a Democrat or liberal thinks but hey let's be honest, I don't understand some of the things the Republicans think, but that doesn't make me some dumb hick that doesn't have the right to live here.
    -- Angie Harmon

#Thinking #Dumb #Hey

• She thought she would know when it happened. But now, as she looked around, she wondered if it was really like that at all. Maybe it happened in a million different ways, when you were thinking of it and you weren't. Maybe there was no gap, no jump, no chasm. You didn't forget yourself all at once. Maybe you just looked around one time or another and you thought, Hey. And there you were.
    -- Ann Brashares

#Thinking #Different #Hey

• Hey, it isn't bad that I look young.
    -- Ashley Tisdale

#Looks #Hey #Young

• Hey fellas! This is what you work all off season for. This is why you lift all them weights! This is why you do all that!
    -- Bill Parcells

#Motivational #Football #Hey

• Every time I see a bluebird, I say, well, hey, all this hard work is all worth while.
    -- Bill Vaughan

#Hard Work #Hey #Wells

• Hey, we've all been to high school We've seen the in-crowds. Most of us have been in the outer crowds, the people who weren't in. Although I was never in, I was selling records and was very happy.
    -- Bobby Vinton

#School #People #Hey

• What's a punk band? Hey, who's got a beer?
    -- Bon Scott

#Beer #Band #Hey

• Hey, Ill be a pretty boy for money.
    -- Brendon Urie

#Boys #Hey #Ill

• Gert: Wake me when the fight scene's over. Kitty Pryde: Oy, tell me about it. Hey, I'm Kitty. You the token pacifist of your group? Gert: Not exactly. Pacifists are like vegans, I'm more of a vegetarian. I enjoy fish and occasional maulings.
    -- Brian K. Vaughan

#Fighting #Groups #Hey

• Hey, we all have our fear. Mine is bugs and lobsters!
    -- Brooke Burke

#Lobster #Hey #Bugs

• Hey, Geekoid!" yelled Duncan Dougal, "Why do you read so much? Don't you know how to watch TV?
    -- Bruce Coville

#Stupid People #Watches #Hey

• Parents know how to push your buttons because, hey, they sewed them on
    -- Camryn Manheim

#Parent #Buttons #Hey

• Hey. Sometimes to conclusions.
    -- Carl Hiaasen

#Hey #Sometimes #Conclusion

• Hey, Cormac. You ever have to deal with a PMSing werewolf?
    -- Carrie Vaughn

#Hey #Werewolf #Deals

• Hey, I was raised in the church.
    -- Cheech Marin

#Church #Hey #Raised

• I've got a girl that I love so, hey Loddy Loddy Lo.
    -- Chubby Checker

#Girl #Hey

• Hey, even the Mona Lisa is falling apart.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk

#Fall #Hey #Destruction

• Hey Colt Cabana, how you doing
    -- CM Punk

#Hey #Colts

• Hey, come on, I've seen younger faces on money. Money.
    -- Colin Mochrie

#Hey #Faces

• That is a terrible plan." "Hiccup's plans are always t-terrible." "Hey! You're still here, aren't you?
    -- Cressida Cowell

#Hey #Hiccups #Terrible

• I wanna go south and get some more. Hey, they say that a stitch in time saves nine, they say I better stop or I'll go blind.
    -- Cyndi Lauper

#Hey #Stitches #Nine

• I feel like my life has always been the 'Hey Look at Me Show.' I'm not apologetic about that.
    -- Dan Harmon

#Looks #Hey #Apologetic

• My parents have Google Alerts on me. So they'll often times send me an e-mail and be like, 'Hey did you know this?' And then I'll be like, 'Well, it is, like, my life. So yes, I did know that.' Or, 'That's not even true. I don't know where you read that.' I have Googled myself, yes. But my parents really have Google Alerts on me.
    -- Dane DeHaan

#Parent #Google #Hey

• Hey! I don't have to put up with this! I'm rich!
    -- Daphne Zuniga

#Money #Hey #Rich

• It deserves and warrants conversation because somebody is saying, 'Hey, this offends me,'
    -- Darrell Green

#Hey #Conversation #Deserve

• I never thought I would meet Mariah Carey, but I really never thought I'd be introduced to her by Whitney Houston. She's like, 'Hey, baby, this is Mariah.' I'm like, 'I know. I'm Darren. I don't know what I'm doing here.'
    -- Darren Criss

#Baby #Hey #Houston

• Yeah, I am in love. I'm definitely in love. She picked me up in a bar, actually. She walked by and just looked at me and smiled and I went 'Hey' and she goes, 'Hey'. I was just like, 'Oh my God', she took my breath away.
    -- Darren McMullen

#Bars #Hey #Yeah

• If life hands you lemons,keep them. Because, hey, free lemons.-T-Shirt
    -- Darynda Jones

#Hands #Hey #T Shirt

• Hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday
    -- Dave Chappelle

#Weed #Everyday #Hey

• At the Grammys, you walk down the halls and everyone's got five security guards. You can't talk to anybody. You always feel out of place, like, 'Hey, the rednecks are in town!
    -- Dave Haywood

#Redneck #Hey #Towns

• She thinks, "Hey, How did I come to this? I dream myself a thousand times around the world, But I can't get out of this place"
    -- Dave Matthews

#Dream #Thinking #Hey

• We became friends as we became a band. Our friendship evolved as the band evolved. It had its ups and downs, but it was mostly ups for the four of us. We got along well almost all of the time. Hey! We liked each other and we still do.
    -- Dave Schulthise

#Band #Hey #Four

• There’s a passage that I love in Romans 1. … [I]t talks about homosexuality and it says that they will receive in their bodies the penalties of their behavior. … The Bible [is] right every time … and that’s why AIDS has been something they haven’t discovered a cure for or a vaccine for. … And that goes to what God says, ‘Hey you’re going to bear in your body the consequences of this homosexual behavior.’
    -- David Barton

#Vaccines #Bears #Hey

• Hey, don't stick that tongue out, unless you're gonna use it..
    -- David Lee

#Use #Hey #Tongue

• The last girl I went out with blew me off. Now I call her with lame excuses to see her, "Hey, did I leave a penny over there?"
    -- David Spade

#Girl #Heartache #Hey

• It was a woman who drove me to drink. Come to think of it, I never did hang around to thank her for that. 'Hey lady! Do I look all blurry to you? 'Cause you look blurry to me!'
    -- Dean Martin

#Thinking #Looks #Hey

• Women have a lot of power in private life. There are many men who would say, 'Hey, women already rule my life.' But with women, more is more. The more there are, the more the world gets used to seeing them. We change the culture. We begin to expand options and lead and manage.
    -- Dee Dee Myers

#Men #Culture #Hey

• Chuck said, “Hey. How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?” Cawley looked over at him. “I’ll bite. How many?” “Fish,” Chuck said and let loose a bright bark of a laugh.
    -- Dennis Lehane

#Laughing #Doe #Hey

• Hey, rock dude, are you destroying the house? Causing mayhem? Who’s a ferocious gargoyle? Stoney’s a ferocious gargoyle.
    -- Devon Monk

#Rocks #House #Hey

• Novak! Take the blazer off before you punch, it will help. Take it off. Hey, that's from Express.
    -- Dolph Ziggler

#Wwe #Hey #Helping

• That whole thing about, 'Hey, ex-catchers are the best managers.' Listen, pitching coaches have some brains, too. Sometimes they're not all there, but sometimes they are.
    -- Don Cooper

#Brain #Hey #Pitching

• Sometimes I pay for it, With the way I walk now, the things I did to my body wasn't supposed to be done. At 48 years old, it is saying, 'Hey, Earl, remember what you did to me?'.
    -- Earl Campbell

#Years #Hey #Done

• When you're nearing 35, going, 'Hey Dad, I can't make these payments,' just isn't cool.
    -- Eleanor Mondale

#Dad #Hey #Payment

• Hey, you must be doin' good, 'cause I never hear from you.
    -- Elia Kazan

#Hey #Causes #Hey You

• Hey @giseleofficial, I feel ya girl. #kidding #fakebaby #soymilk #shameless
    -- Emmy Rossum

#Girl #Hey #Shameless

• My voice right now, hey, listen. I don't know how long it's going to last.
    -- Eydie Gorme

#Voice #Long #Hey

• I think I've always had a 40-year-old body, and now that I'm actually there I'm like, 'Hey, pretty good, huh?'
    -- Felicity Huffman

#Thinking #Years #Hey

• I'll walk up to a woman, I'll say the first thing that comes to mind: 'Hey, you hungry?'
    -- Gabriel Iglesias

#Funny #Mind #Hey

• I've never been the kind of person who would get up and wave my arms and scream and shout and say, 'Hey, listen to this, listen to this.
    -- Gillian Welch

#Hey #Arms #Kind

• Hey, I didn't make a big deal out of Hotel California. The 18 million people that bought it did.
    -- Glenn Frey

#California #People #Hey

• Hey, a woman changed her mind - what else is new?
    -- Glenn Frey

#Mind #Hey #Changed

• Hey, I like this: early nothing.
    -- Gloria Grahame

#Hey

• My first real showbiz job was on a Nickelodeon show called 'Hey, Dude.' That was my first real paid scriptwriting job.
    -- Graham Yost

#Jobs #Real #Hey

• I'm Allergic to grass. Hey, it could be worse. I could be allergic to beer.
    -- Greg Norman

#Beer #Hey #Grass

• Hey, Mr. Cunningham. How's your entailment gettin' along?
    -- Harper Lee

#Hey #Cunninghams #Mockingbird

• Hey, you're going to hurt someone if you keep doing that!!!
    -- Harry Secombe

#Hurt #Military #Hey

• The theater business is very much about "Hey, if you want our big blockbuster at Christmas time, you'll play our piece of crap in April."
    -- Harry Shearer

#Play #Hey #Pieces

• I love it when these Internet dudes say to me, 'Hey man, we just want to be 'content neutral.'
    -- Harvey Weinstein

#Men #Hey #Want

• I'm always looking upwards and looking forwards and so when someone says, "Hey, would you consider a TV show?" I say, "Hell yeah, I'll consider that. I'll check that out."
    -- Henry Rollins

#Tv Shows #Tvs #Hey

• Hey, what's the big deal about going to some building every Sunday? I mean, isn't God everywhere?
    -- Homer

#Mean #Sunday #Hey

• We also told her you weren't a serial killer," Brit interjected. Cam nodded. "That's a glowing recommendation. Hey, at least he's not a serial killer. I'm going to put that on my Facebook profile.
    -- J. Lynn

#Glowing #Serial Killer #Hey

• To me, cases like that really scream out, 'Hey, it's not out there. It's in here.' There's no indication that this mother is prone to raise very feminine boys because his twin is not that way.
    -- J. Michael Bailey

#Mother #Boys #Hey

• Hey, no offense, but do you mind if you put both your palms where I can see ’em?
    -- J.R. Ward

#Mind #Ems #Hey

• Bacon's on the way." He smiled. "Hey, they like you!" Wrath to Beth after the brother's bow to her.
    -- J.R. Ward

#Brother #Wrath #Hey

• Hey Bieber, I had the initials JB first.. Where's my 15%?
    -- Jack Barakat

#Hey #Firsts

• --

• Hey, every once in awhile the secondary form works better than the original but it's certainly a rarity.
    -- Jaime Hernandez

#Hey #Form #Rarity

• Hey ! Ain t it glorious to be living?
    -- James J. Montague

#Hey #Glorious

• Hey, I fool the camera. I'm a liar, a magician.
    -- Janice Dickinson

#Liars #Cameras #Hey

• Hey @justinbieber, how much are you paying your friend for pretending that it was HIS cocaine, and taking the fall for you?
    -- Jared Padalecki

#Fall #Hey #Cocaine

• Maybe in the minor leagues. With my velocity, they would pick it up and say, 'Hey, you dropped something.'
    -- Jay Feaster

#League #Hey #Velocity

• Political experts are saying the reason John Kerry is doing so well is because he's 'electable.' Hey, so was Al Gore - in fact, he even got elected and it didn't help him at all.
    -- Jay Leno

#Political #Experts #Hey

• Kerry has already begun his search for a running mate. They say that because John Edwards still has $50 million in campaign money, Kerry might pick him. Pick him? Hey, for $50 million, Kerry will marry him.
    -- Jay Leno

#Running #Campaigns #Hey

• Last night, we had the first gubernatorial debate. Some people are criticizing Schwarzenegger for not going. They say Arnold goes around telling people he cares, everything is going to be great, forget about everything he did in the '70s. Hey, it worked for George Bush.
    -- Jay Leno

#Night #People #Hey

• Hey, if you decided to tear up the town, you can always use the leftover bread from my breakfast in place of your cane. I'm pretty sure it's hard enough to bust heads.
    -- Jennifer Rardin

#Tears #Use #Hey

• Hey, if you're going to price yourself, I say go high.
    -- Jennifer Rardin

#Hey

• Hey, I'm Jeremy, and I play the baahhhssss.
    -- Jeremy Davis

#Play #Hey

• I've never had any real big blow-ups. I go against the grain. Hey, it's life, I'm happy.
    -- Jermaine Jackson

#Real #Blow #Hey

• Hey Mark Henry, where are your gold medals? We all know that if Mark Henry won a gold medal he'd just take it and have it bronzed.
    -- Jerry Lawler

#Wrestling #Gold #Hey

• Hey Tony [Schiavone], I'm glad to see you back, especially after seeing your front.
    -- Jim Cornette

#Hey #Glad

• When you blame yourself, you learn from it. If you blame someone else, you don't learn nothing, cause hey, it's not your fault, it's his fault, over there.
    -- Joe Strummer

#Hey #Faults #Causes

• I bought a gun because POW POW sounds a lot better than Hey, put that back!
    -- Joe Torry

#Gun #Sound #Hey

• Recently somebody said, "Hey, you lost weight," and I said, "Yeah, thirty-five pounds and three and a half billion dollars." So I'm quite a bit lighter and more flexible than I was.
    -- John C. Malone

#Dollars #Three #Hey

• Hey, I'm just trying to become the Michael Caine/Gene Hackman of my generation.
    -- John C. Reilly

#Trying #Generations #Hey

• Hey, I stopped smoking cigarettes. Isn't that something? I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum
    -- John Candy

#Years #Smoking #Hey

• Today, if you're an American business, you actually get a benefit for going overseas. You get to defer your taxes. So if you're looking at a competitive world, you say to yourself, "Hey, I do better overseas than I do here in America."
    -- John F. Kerry

#America #Hey #Benefits